User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by collierm48 View Post
    Idk what that means. 3 and 6 are different parts of the tritype.
    6 disintegrates into 3.

I have both in my tritype, and have had a strong connection to 3 my whole life.

Which I think is amplified by the fact that it's both the disintegration point, and in my tritype.

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    6 disintegrates into 3.

I have both in my tritype, and have had a strong connection to 3 my whole life.

Which I think is amplified by the fact that it's both the disintegration point, and in my tritype.
    Ohh, okay. Intresting.

On another note, (and please remember that I did not read every thing) the pokemon thing reallyyyy made me think Ne, haha.
    I mean the money and sex thing... that could be attributed to a heavy 3 influence, 3 is more materialistic than Se I would think

Quote Originally Posted by Theknowing View Post
    There were more questions, but I feel as though 17 is more than sufficient. Now type away.
    Yeah...But TBH I feel like this though...

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by collierm48 View Post
    On another note, (and please remember that I did not read every thing) the pokemon thing reallyyyy made me think Ne, haha. I mean the money and sex thing... that could be attributed to a heavy 3 influence, 3 is more materialistic than Se I would think
    There's way too much other stuff pointing to Se, imo.

I saw very little evidence of Ne in any of it, and what about Pokemon exactly points to Ne > Se?

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    There's way too much other stuff pointing to Se, imo.

I saw very little evidence of Ne in any of it, and what about Pokemon exactly points to Ne > Se?
    Lol, idk.

Nerd?

Honestly, I didn't read much at all. I'm sure I'm wrong

Banned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Hate to beak it to you guys, but I don't really care about all that 6/5/3 shit. I'm satisfied with a four letter label, and ISTP is quite the flattering type. Makes me feel like Hyde from That 70s Show. What a badass!

Banned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Yeah...But TBH I feel like this though...

Hold up. I just caught your post. Why you being mean bro/ girl? I've never been good with sarcasm, and if your post in question is intended to be just that I apologize, but if you sincerely threw a genuine "fuck you" in my direction I'm wondering why. I said nothing offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Theknowing View Post
    Hold up. I just caught your post. Why you being mean bro/ girl? I've never been good with sarcasm, and if your post in question is intended to be just that I apologize, but if you sincerely threw a genuine "fuck you" in my direction I'm wondering why. I said nothing offensive.
    Aren't you aware that your attitude is coming across as entitled? You expect people to utilize their skills for your interests and at the same time act like you are doing them a favor instead...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Inferior Fe, meet auxiliary Fe. Now fight like the siblings you are
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Banned
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Aren't you aware that your attitude is coming across as entitled? You expect people to utilize their skills for your interests and at the same time act like you are doing them a favor instead...
    Pull your head out of your ass! I would say I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but I wouldn't want bolster your ego by making you think you've stumped me with your ever so complex "INFJ" observations, so instead I will attempt to respond to your convoluted mess of a post...with questions. How am I acting like i'm doing anyone a favor? Perhaps it was when I said 17 questions is sufficient? Hmm...nope. That was a way letting readers know that I don't think any further ones would be necessary for illustrating my type, no favors asked. Or was it when I said "Now type away"? Surely not. Surely a playful, pretty obscure request is in no way, shape, or form asking for favors. I don't know how to be more blunt here. You really made no real sense there. Btw, I think getting butturt for no good reason and displaying a trivial gif of a fucking Kardashian as a result of it is so far from something an authentic INFJ would ever do it's borderline comical. Edit: Okay, "now type away" is technically asking for a favor, but not in any sort of entitled fashion and certainly does not warrant vulgar insults.