• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type These Characters!

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
I saw Mondo and Haphazard were doing this and I also wanted to join in on the fun. Oh, and one thing I remember about these kind of threads were "buried" in page 2. Luckily, I still remember the thread.

Okay, the story takes place in a school for "gifted" teenagers. So far I've only created the female characters. But I promise to make the male one, and the rest of the characters. And if I do so, I'll post here if I'm not forgetting this thread.

And...Here are the female casts:
The Main Heroine:
The Secondary Character's Best Friend, and The Bully's former Best Friend. She broke up with The Bully because she has figured out The Bully's evilness deep down in The Bully's heart. However, she's one of few students who rarely got a good mark because of her laziness, except in Japanese and Religion. And of course, she's a true master of Handcraft and has great appreciation in art. One more thing, even though she makes new friends easily, she's one shy girl. Unlike the tragic girl, she hardly expresses her emotion. She fears darkness, because she can easily lost in darkness.

The Secondary Character:
The Main Heroine's Best Friend. She hates humans, because she thinks that humans are just bunch of selfish "trash" who always think of themselves and doesn't think of other people. Because of this, she often strict to herself and others. She has tendencies to think negatively, and often has a bad temper. Because of her moody attitude, she acts like she has two different "faces". In one side, she can never feel loved even though she has many admirers. But in another side, she always need to be the center of attention and will do anything to get the attention, even though her way to get the attention is false.
However, although she hates humans, she loves animals very much. She'll never, ever hurt the animals and she will not hesitate to kill humans if they dare to hurt animals. At the last, we'll know that her attitudes were like this because she lives in a strict family. Her parents never let her go alone, never let her wears black, never let her eat big chocolate and so on. These rules, however, make her like this.

The Bully:
Former friend of The Main Heroine who's finally broke up with her. She ends up broking with her former friend, The Main Heroine because her "mask" has been revealed, meaning her evilness has been revealed by The Main Heroine. She always seem very nice and warm towards others, even telling some jokes to chill up the ice. But those traits were not really her original attitude. Like The Main Heroine's Best Friend, she seeks attention too. But in very different way. If she fails to get the attention, or if someone befriended her, she'll reveal her evil side more and more. Her evil side is hidden deep down in her heart, meaning she bullies people NOT in front of her target but she often do "crimes" behind her target so that her target wouldn't know who's the real "her".

The Rich One:
Like her nickname, she comes from a wealthy family. Because of this, she often seen dress very well. She also highly eloquent, and well-groomed of all the characters. Unlike most of rich people who's always act bossy and often antisocial, she's very active and has tendency to be a hyper student. She communicates with people easily, and of course, like most students, she hates school because it's too strict. And to express her hatred, she often make noises with her fellow classmates, whether it's inside or outside the class.

The Over-achiever:
She's the over-achiever in the story. She has the highest grade among her fellow classmates. Beside that, she's the vice-president in the class. Although she hasn't participate in any sport events, she's one athletic competitor. She's also the member of Student Discipline Committee. The highest grade she has is because she's very diligent and hard-working. Because of this, she can seem very restless, or at least, others may perceive her as rigid. Of course she's a human too, and human also have weaknesses beside strengths. Her weaknesses are that her "little bit" talkative demeanor, often act like an advocate too. Other than that, she also has a high pride because of her grades.

The Bookworm:
The Bookworm in this story. If you don't know her well, she's one of the quietest person. She tend to stick with people she knows, however, she also tend to has a quiet energy. She likes to read books, often carrying some books when she's outside or inside class. However, if you succeeded to befriend her, she'll talk to you as much as she likes. Meaning, if you're close enough to her, she'll be very open to you.

The Lolita:
"The Lolita" is her mid-name, because of her face. This Lolita often attract some of lolicons in the school. Many lolicons fall for her. This Lolita girl is also a mangaka who often spend her most times in front of the computer with some pencils and other manga-maker stuffs with her. To her, manga is her life. She cannot life without manga, so that she creates one chapters per day. She often caught talking with herself, because she's "talking" with her "creations". Later, we will know why she's so obsessed with manga. She wants to finish the chapter early, so that it will lighten her problem. She creates the chapters because she wants to express her feeling towards others, but she can't.

Last edited:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
The Main Heroine seems very Fi-dominant. I'm not sure whether she's INFP or ISFP.

The Main Heroine's Best Friend.. despite her hatred for other people.. she's definitely an F as well. She seems to be an ISFJ.

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
Guys, I've update the Bully and the Rich One. Please check

*gets slapped because only post updates*

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I am confused about the definition of 'evil' in this case. It's a pretty strong word, you know.

I'd say the Rich One is either ESFP or ESTP -- can't tell exactly which by the description, though.

MuraKoji

MBTI Type
LOCK
Enneagram
8w7
@Haphazard:

Oh I see. You mean, in "The Bully" section? Do I need to change that word?
If yes, what word should I use instead of "evil"?

And...
I've updated the Over-achiever, Bookworm and Lolita.
So now the characters are: Main Heroine, Best Friend, Bully, Rich One, Over-achiever, Bookworm, and Lolita