MBTI
    ENFx
    Enneagram
    732 so

@infinity-:
    Like you are seeing both I am, too.
    That is quite confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomkid View Post
    what result you got the first time you took the test?
    I can't remember which was first exactly, actually.
    One of the ExFx types, as I remember. It was the humanmetrics test, I believe.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Mel94 View Post
    @infinity-:
    Like you are seeing both I am, too.
    That is quite confusing.
    Well you'll have to think more about Ne vs Fe. Si vs Ni. Read up on these, if you get specific questions when researching it, post them.

I can't remember which was first exactly, actually.
    One of the ExFx types, as I remember. It was the humanmetrics test, I believe.
    nevermind humanmetrics is a bad test

MBTI
    ENFx
    Enneagram
    732 so

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    Well you'll have to think more about Ne vs Fe. Si vs Ni. Read up on these, if you get specific questions when researching it, post them.
    Going by phases I think Ne, I still see Fe, though. My parents seemed to regard me as more drawn to connections and ideas from a young age if that passes as Ne.

My causes in specific have changed several times over the years and I utilise any inevitable bads for good.
    Some causes stick to my heart as it is a part of me and it is guilt for me to neglect this. Ni or Ne?
    Ni seems focused on the future, I'm not, I'm still living with my parents and I have no clue how I'd cope on my own because it takes a lot of conscious effort for me to even notice what time it is I lose myself and have always preferred and slipped into irregular routine. I think the only time I go into the future is when I'm hungry or I see something like my speakers and think that I will play some music soon. Yet I look at a little wooden mannekin and I'm brainstorming various poses it could make even ridiculous ones, I look at my computer and my mind hits me with all the random programs to have fun on (which is distracting and apparently very contrary thing). I can be overwhelmed by all the possibilities so if I am an Ne user may be I have too much of it or it's like a third or fourth function?

I often look at certain things and compare it to its past or I'd be like "oh I did that once", most times it's like the past didn't exist and I am in an alternative universe of iterance yet I look forward to the future possibilities and once I start to notice groundhog day after a few days of the same thing I get depressed and want to make my days change. So I think I have Si but not too much, nostalgia can also be tiring but great to indulge at the end of the day in the right quantity (i.e. some music playlist).

@Doomkid:
    What would you say is a good test?

@Doomkid:
    What would you say is a good test?
    http://www.sociotype.com/tests/#The-...Socionics-Test

just change the P or J at the end if you got introverted

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/#The-...Socionics-Test

just change the P or J at the end if you got introverted
    That's *not* an MBTI test. And the J/P relationship (changing it for I) isn't reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    That's *not* an MBTI test. And the J/P relationship (changing it for I) isn't reliable.
    yes it is

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

yes it is
    Unfortunately no.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Going by phases I think Ne, I still see Fe, though. My parents seemed to regard me as more drawn to connections and ideas from a young age if that passes as Ne.

My causes in specific have changed several times over the years and I utilise any inevitable bads for good.
    Some causes stick to my heart as it is a part of me and it is guilt for me to neglect this. Ni or Ne?
    Ni seems focused on the future, I'm not, I'm still living with my parents and I have no clue how I'd cope on my own because it takes a lot of conscious effort for me to even notice what time it is I lose myself and have always preferred and slipped into irregular routine. I think the only time I go into the future is when I'm hungry or I see something like my speakers and think that I will play some music soon. Yet I look at a little wooden mannekin and I'm brainstorming various poses it could make even ridiculous ones, I look at my computer and my mind hits me with all the random programs to have fun on (which is distracting and apparently very contrary thing). I can be overwhelmed by all the possibilities so if I am an Ne user may be I have too much of it or it's like a third or fourth function?

I often look at certain things and compare it to its past or I'd be like "oh I did that once", most times it's like the past didn't exist and I am in an alternative universe of iterance yet I look forward to the future possibilities and once I start to notice groundhog day after a few days of the same thing I get depressed and want to make my days change. So I think I have Si but not too much, nostalgia can also be tiring but great to indulge at the end of the day in the right quantity (i.e. some music playlist).
    Hmm fuck knows, have you looked at the NeFe loop thingie?

Socionics
    ILI

yes it is
    Socionics is an entirely different system, and that test specifically tests on the IM elements and Reinen Dichotomies, which can be fairly deviated from our understanding of functions in JCF.

In JCF, for instance, Se is generally accepted to be awareness of the physical environment, observance of reality in its rawest form, and, more stereotypically, a focus on the concrete world and a subsequent aversion to the abstract.

In Socionics, Se is defined as being able to see the "power" in objects, and is also deemed "static" by the Reinen dichotomies.

And that's just the surface.

(I do believe that Socionics types directly correlate to MBTI types (juxtaposing my past stance that they don't, but that has changed due to a better understanding of the system), but it also stands to reason that Socionics's tests are about as reliable as the most reliable JCF test, which would probably be Keys2Cognition)