User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFx
    Enneagram
    732 so

@yeghor:

Yeah I think that's possible, the INFJ description fits me when I'm in a rut and with a temporary charge towards bettering myself especially if I am ethically charged at that time, like when I'm depressed I become more judging if you know what I mean?
    Is it possible that depression could turn me INFJ like? Though I feel like I keep to the same functions may be which might be why I seem I via than E as someone with low social life, currently, especially.

I think the conclusion so far is xNFP? Though I am still unsure.
    The Ne description says me a lot, I like Se I think that I am quite oblivious to my surroundings unless I choose not to.

I was very gullible and an easy target when I was younger. I had a lot of friends, moved school, expected to make new friends like they were friends already, got seen as annoying by the very judging and was exploited.

And yeah I should probably just follow on with the opportunities I have now. I turned 20 this year and it's like a whole new box full of things to play with, an adventure. "Adventure" is my favourite word, I think. Not just on a physical level. I like diversity in music, art, environment, theme, snacks and conversation. I value intensity but more on an abstract level but I like diversity, it is very important to me or I become bored. Ne seems to tie in with my sense of adventure.

I just like to be sure of my direction, but like not know what's ahead too much, if you get what I mean?
    http://www.keys2cognition.com/cgjung.htm seems to reference this under ENFP

I see life as a fun filled box of surprises and creativity. I feel like a big kid in a ginormous world and being surrounded with serious, robotic like people for me is daunting.
    My current lifestyles forces me into borderline nerddom and I don't feel like I fit it. I want to find the right people and great opportunities for life adventure. Playmates? This is my most current desire. I think the arts is a great way to express myself. Nothing but an endless cycle of fun, creation, affection and excitement. Though I can say I do need to recharge, mostly so as to be creative and have a sense of achievement, to share and collaborate even.

I often hide my aspirations and true self but it's like I'm lying to myself, I need to be genuine to feel committed, yet I want to almost overdo everything and be at face with a diverse menu of wonder.

Right now I'm feeling energised right now from the ideas of an exciting, surprising future.

I am weird in many respects but my mother always affirmed to me that everyone is weird and I think my optimism for possibilities and philosophy has driven her too to respecting that being unique is a blessing and I love unique things if they seem to agree with my feelings and are interesting. No one seems exactly the same so I must ask as to what is normal and I seem highly energised by realising I have free will to engage in life. I am much more into starting than concluding.

And yeah, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger as they say, until the day everything is in absolute harmony I will simply enjoy the challenge of the rollercoaster ups and downs in life.

There's a hug button? Great!
    Thanks for your input!

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Thanks for your valuable input... I'd say you are an INFP... check whether online descriptions fit...Cheers
    ISFPs = hipsters

And wtf? "My ENFP persona got switched into an INFJ persona"

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    ISFPs = hipsters

And wtf? "My ENFP persona got switched into an INFJ persona"

Yeah, I am weird like that

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Uh huh..

MBTI
    ENFx
    Enneagram
    732 so

Justbread that it seems INFJ and ENFP are actually both shadows of each other according to a site:
    ENFP: Ne Fi Te Si | Ni Fe Ti Se
    INFJ: Ni Fe Ti Se | Ne Fi Te Si

And that both can flip with each other.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

The only thing I can say is the long textwall rules out ExxP.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    The only thing I can say is the long textwall rules out ExxP.
    Why?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Why?
    Our strength is breadth, not depth...
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

Senior Member TheCheeseBurgerKing's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Mel94 View Post
    I think it's whether I'm an introvert or extrovert that confuses me mostly.
    Most of my goals are all geared up towards meeting others, yet for my lonely childhood I have also had to compensate with my imagination. I definitely don't find talking to others draining, it can be hard to shut me up once I'm going (online and off) and I feel bad when a conversation has to be cut short.
    At the same time if I'm actually an introvert I don't want to over-commit myself to the social in case I suddenly don't want to talk to people as much anymore, I don't know if I'd do this or not but I wouldn't want to hurt others if I did. When it comes to theoretical things I'm usually the one to start it if I know people wont conflict because I know they won't or it's something that others won't want to argue on, if it is something I want to assert I make sure I'm outspoken, usually with information sources at the ready. I refuse to just make someone miserable, though, even if I dislike them somewhat, I'd rather walk away.

Since mbti has confused me as to how I really am, I want to fix it so then I can get on with getting my life to the next level. I usually don't like labels but I feel so confused about this, it's like I need to know.

@yeghor:
    Thanks for your input.

When I was younger (6-14ish) it was my ideas that tended to make my values. Besides imaginative play (personification of toys, etc) I was obsessed with cosmology, inventions, creative programming. I was avoidant to the more tedious school subjects and much rather communicate my ideas (is that kind of ENTP-esque?) I didn't mind invading others' personal space as I was very affectionate/playful and I was bullied for my playful optimism, that lead me to feeling traumatised and spaced out / cut off and lonely. I was diagnosed with ADHD at one time but I was not medicated.
    Once I was around 15 and all of sudden I was starting to create myself based upon imagination and fantasy characters but I felt a bit invalid as I would occasionally create drama or someone else would, much of this was online or social clubs. I would not get too attached to an identity and didn't have much ego as I didn't care much if people forgot me, in fact on the surface I found new friends more fun.

My values became concrete by the age of 17 and I became more sensitive (mostly due to medical anxieties, like agoraphobia, unhealthy image and feelings of ailment) but not attacking, rather avoidant. Sometimes I would exaggerate my emotions for attention.

I am self-preserving due to early life bullying and I would say this has made me more image conscious because I see people with more ideal images as more appreciated and this not so attacked.
    It's not so much recognition I crave so much as peace.

Actually I'm wondering by this if I'm Ne-Ti or something but my Ti became more Fi?
    So like this unusual ENTP-INFP hybrid, is it possible? Some sort of schizo or autistic esque trip up on the development of my functions?

I measure on jung tests as Ne Ti Fi Se, by the way. The Se might be exaggerated as I am trained to quite some extent to be non-discriminatory to sensory things by various art forms.

I tend to have three communication styles: enthusiastic lecturer on how things discussed are epic, serious and analytical and noticing how things seem so similar (I dislike monotony) and warm complimenting, hug mode (goes from joyous to lackadaisical in this state).

I meant I was not interested in pop/indie, by the way, I only enjoy what trend I can relate with to others or random, unusual pieces of music. I listen to countless genres and bore easily of single ones, I am one who criticises the radio for playing music that isn't diverse or original.

By the way, I dislike depressing or overly romantic things most of the time unless its original, funny and/or uplifting intense. I don't enjoy meaningful lyrics too much and prefer silly lyrics and to song them. INFP description hits me on the laziness but attracted to sad things? Nope.

Now granted, I haven't really read much into your posts, but your writing style tells me that theres like a 90 some percent chance that you are an NFJ. Probably E, idk. Pretty much all nfjs write the same way, and usually (not always) the enfjs are longer winded.

Oh and all the stuff you said about imagining stuff when you were a kid just supports the theory that you're nf even more.

Also, you really don't seem Fi.

MBTI
    ENFx
    Enneagram
    732 so

Quote Originally Posted by collierm48 View Post
    Now granted, I haven't really read much into your posts, but your writing style tells me that theres like a 90 some percent chance that you are an NFJ. Probably E, idk. Pretty much all nfjs write the same way, and usually (not always) the enfjs are longer winded.

Oh and all the stuff you said about imagining stuff when you were a kid just supports the theory that you're nf even more.

Also, you really don't seem Fi.
    Well I'm always open to a second viewpoint, I think that is one of my problems and it can sometimes just feed my confusion, I have to have some kind of external/objective reassurance (Te?). I don't usually go that in depth like this, I have always avoided essay work. I've tried the less detailed approach on my own and that seemed more ambiguous. I figure explaining not only how I'm a certain way but the conditions of that might get me a more accurate typing. I have noted I am treating this like some urgent assignment, though, usually fluid and not serious. I don't what it is but I go into serious mode when I'm a bit stressed out or something, could be a self reassurance thing, too, on similar occasions people think jokingly that I like the sound of my own voice.

So one person thinks I am strongly Fi, another doesn't is a confusing matter.
    What makes you think I am not an Fi user? Some people (not bad) in the past have claimed I seemed autistic though I don't know if they were pulling my leg and perceived nothing (I am gullible to many things at face value), I read the observation of a lack of Fe leads to this conclusion in others. Just to note, my psych doesn't think I am autistic nor do I get on too well with neuroatypical people (nothing against them, just easily confused by them).

ENFJ description says its stereotyped as mentor. I relate but also not to that. I prefer being engaged than teaching others, but I think ENFJ hits it on the head for my sibling, she seems slightly more extroverted than me, though.
    I don't recall overly people confident at a very young age like Fe seems to imply, Ni seems decisive and just like right now I am not very decisive but I fit a few of the stereotypes. I am told in casual situation I am a chatterbox and jump from topic to topic, earlier I got from casual chat to me being decisive as to what I can do for a music project I am helping out on (in the end I selected the efficient path), scenarios of future projects and ideas, several random things, personal stuff, jokiness and random noises, irrational implications of quantum mechanics and to me anticipating some new tools for creativity.

I feel like I see a bit of me in most of these types. I probably absorb these traits, though, and I'm confusing myself over reassurance for my life direction as I really am not rich enough to exact all my needs.