Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Dare
    Dare what? :P

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    It's just a way to analyse people.
    there is no way to analyze people, cause people aint static. the dynamics of people is inherently ungraspable to even an imaginry supercomputer. You cant simulate free will
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Dare what? :P
    Dare to show yourself to the outer world

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

there is no way to analyze people, cause people aint static. the dynamics of people is inherently ungraspable to even an imaginry supercomputer. You cant simulate free will
    Who was trying to simulate free will when analysing people? O_o

Dare to show yourself to the outer world
    Huh? How's that gonna make me have more self-consciousness?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

If you dare to show yourself, the world will laugh at you. If you dare again, they will laugh again. And if you dare again they will accept it, but test you if its really you. And they will test you all over and over again, if you are a little bit mysterious that is. If you are not, all's good.

But if you hang out on an online forum analyzing people or debatting analyzing people, you live here. It's a world for sure a nice world but not the real world. It's your choice.

Any further guidance will cost you from now on, so formulate your questions in a way that I could find them intresting, otherwise I will not answer.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

If you dare to show yourself, the world will laugh at you. If you dare again, they will laugh again. And if you dare again they will accept it, but test you if its really you. And they will test you all over and over again, if you are a little bit mysterious that is. If you are not, all's good.
    I don't really know what you mean by "showing myself" then. Explain?

But if you hang out on an online forum analyzing people or debatting analyzing people, you live here. It's a world for sure a nice world but not the real world. It's your choice.

Any further guidance will cost you from now on, so formulate your questions in a way that I could find them intresting, otherwise I will not answer.
    Darling I can do the forum thingie only temporarily. Then I do feel the need to get away, get away from the PC entirely, go out and do whatever.

I haven't been looking for guidance, I was simply asking what you meant by the stuff you've been saying.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I never asked a thing actually.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

There's still one good thing this world will always have. Even if you have lost your faith in everything, it still holds a sense of wonder. Even for the most unimpressible thinker.

We'll talk one day, when I am better. And no I am never talking between the lines, not my style. Its only other people who think that way.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

I never asked a thing actually.
    Nope, it was me asking about what you meant about stuff, not you.

There's still one good thing this world will always have. Even if you have lost your faith in everything, it still holds a sense of wonder. Even for the most unimpressible thinker.

We'll talk one day, when I am better. And no I am never talking between the lines, not my style. Its only other people who think that way.
    I didn't say you were talking between the lines.

Thanks I'll check out the video

What was SEE-ish in it, can you give me some specifics? And specifically F type over T type?
    It was a pretty superficial judgement, to be honest. You said you identified with gamma values and the only Se base type in the quadra is SEE, so I went with that.

It's also not uncommon to see socionics descriptions of gamma Fi as overstated, with all the dictatorial moral policing stuff. I think it's largely due to the fact that the people who developed the theory were alphas and reacted poorly to the gamma approach to morality. For example, I don't go around sternly policing people's ethical behavior constantly but I know unethical behavior when I see it and I also do think that jerks will always be jerks. It's not exactly that I'm writing them off for all eternity or that I'll go around carrying a grudge against them for the next twenty years or whatever: it's just that my mind only reluctantly jumps to the possibility that they could change for the better and even if it does consider the possibility, it won't really accept it as valid until it actually happens.

On further interaction with you, though, I do think you're SLE > SEE. Your posts push for definitional precision and you seem to want theories to match up neatly and exactly with reality. I think SEEs might take a more "good enough is quite enough" approach to socionics.