• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Doomkid's type

Doomkid

nevermind, I think I figured it out now

Last edited:

Alea_iacta_est

Elaboration would be helpful.

With the brevity of your answers, I might be inclined to suggest Fi-valuing (not necessarily as the dominant or the auxillary) due to the lack of information you wish to share about yourself to us on the forum, but it might also be that you don't particularly know yourself that well and couldn't really answer the questions with much self-awareness, which could indicate Fi in either an underdeveloped or unvalued frame of reference.

Possibly Se inf. with the urge to break things when you are angry/stressed out.

I'll ponder some questions to ask in the meantime.

EDIT: Took another glance at your post, the lack of knowing how you come off to others and how others perceive you is usually associated with the feeling function being present in the tertiary or inferior slot, just a thought.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
You're very...terse, I would be shocked if you used Ne. Fi-doms tend to bottle their feelings up, so ISFP is not a bad bet. How old are you? Maybe you're Se is underdeveloped? You definitely come off as introverted.

Also, informally, I know a lot ISFP's IRL who love conspiracy theories, not sure if that's tert. Ni or what. :shrug:

What are your favourite things to do?

Doomkid

Elaboration would be helpful.

EDIT: Took another glance at your post, the lack of knowing how you come off to others and how others perceive you is usually associated with the feeling function being present in the tertiary or inferior slot, just a thought.

hmm...I think I know how I come off to others, that's why I hold my tongue

Doomkid

You're very...terse, I would be shocked if you used Ne. Fi-doms tend to bottle their feelings up, so ISFP is not a bad bet. How old are you? Maybe you're Se is underdeveloped? You definitely come off as introverted.

I'm 23

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ

Hmm, well, it's possible you're Se is underdeveloped...but usually people have a pretty good sense of their aux by 23. Not always though.

So, you hold your tongue because you know how you come off to others. How DO you think you come off to others when you don't hold your tongue?

á´…eparted

passages
I'm with the others, you are going to have to explain things in a lot more detail for anyone to really be able to sift through this.

Doomkid

I'm with the others, you are going to have to explain things in a lot more detail for anyone to really be able to sift through this.

I made it short cause I thought people woudn't have much patience to read so much stuff

á´…eparted

passages
I made it short cause I thought people woudn't have much patience to read so much stuff

Well, there is such a thing as wall of text that can make people uninterested, but even then there will some that still want to figure it out.

Doomkid

So how do you think you come off to others?

I think I come off as quiet, anti social, when I was in my teens I've been called a serial killer by friends about 5 times, that's how I come off to most people, around my family I think I come off as less shy but moody, that's not how I see myself however