Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Arrow Ok, ok. I'll reluctantly admit it. I think I need help w/ my gut fix

8w7 is what I've tested for before. (Cant find the god forsaken test again though) And I thought it explained my optimism, and why I can be very 7ish.

But now im thinking 1w9.

Why is the gut fix so difficult to figure out?
    Last edited by Evolving Transparency; 04-03-2014 at 06:08 PM.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Why not 1w2?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I guess.

I know 3w2 fits.

But I figured 1w9 cause of my anger issues. And cause I can get down with some zen at the same time

Fuck I'm so conflicted!

I didn't think I was that much of an image type....hmmm.

Freedom isn't free.
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    10w12

ndovjtjcaqidthi

What are your anger issues exactly?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    What are your anger issues exactly?

Pretty much impatience! Impatience is a huge factor. I can get frustrated or get a little annoyed at things that i view to be unwanted pressure that ppl put on me. My frustrations seem to look really aggressive to others though.(even though i dont really don't feel that angry)

When I'm actually really angry though, I shut down all caring about consequences, and will out right take my aggression out on objects. Which is usually because of some injustice. (Seldom happens)

(I'm am planning on joining a sport soon dont worry lmao)
    Last edited by Evolving Transparency; 04-03-2014 at 03:21 PM.

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I probably sound nuts ^ don't I? Lol

Oh well, I am bumping this!!!!!

@The Great One or @Sanjuro can you help me?
    Last edited by Evolving Transparency; 04-06-2014 at 12:43 AM.

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post
    Pretty much impatience! Impatience is a huge factor. I can get frustrated or get a little annoyed at things that i view to be unwanted pressure that ppl put on me. My frustrations seem to look really aggressive to others though.(even though i dont really don't feel that angry)
    The bolded is 6. Impatience can belong to a number of types.

I'm interested in hearing how you relate/don't relate to 1 and 8, each.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    The bolded is 6. Impatience can belong to a number of types.

I'm interested in hearing how you relate/don't relate to 1 and 8, each.
    With reference to the quote you bolded as well...it rings true for 7 too. I feel an obligation to entertain people (especially in a social group.) I hate it. This even happens with my dog. If she is barking, I feel obligated, not because I want to help or I care about what she's barking about...but just obligated to fix the situation and give her the 3 seconds of attention no one else will. And it's just so that no one has to hear her bark. The same thing goes with friends sometimes. :/

Anyways I relate to 8 because I don't like to be vulnerable. I self-disclose a lot more than others, but I have never really opened up to someone with my emotions. And I have very quick temper. Anger is the only emotion I show really. Unless I'm overly stressed and get no sleep, then I'm liable to actually break. Or if I'm caught off guard by criticism on those stressed days, I recoil and retreat.

And I would describe myself as: bold, controlling, mostly assertive, self confident, decisive, a little ego-centric, and not afraid of most confrontation.

I don't relate to 8's when they are too overbearing though, like when they don't take no for an answer. I would never want to be the real cause or blame of someone making a crap decision, just because I can't take no for an answer. I still look for feedback. And when I get negative feedback, I reevaluate and come back with a different plan. It's just how I react (usually with anger) to that negative feedback, that makes me look 8ish. You know what I mean?

As for the 1, I can relate because I'm extremely protectionistic. In retrospect, I worked with an 8, and I often got annoyed that I had to redo their work. Yes, they took the initiative to do it, but they didn't double check their own work, which defeated the purpose of them doing it in the first place. So I relate in that I like people to carry their weight and I'm quick to spot who isn't. I'm also always striving to improve things.

And I would describe myself as orderly, organized, and some what detail oriented (usually more than others.)

I don't relate to a ones resentment though at all (very 7 that way, I easily forgive, don't have time to hold on to stuff), or moral ethics, being principled, and I'm not a self-critic...usually I'm more critical of others (probably projection )

And now actually reading about the 1w2 compared to the 8w7, it sounds like me here:

1w2 - Seeking Rightness and Love
    LifeExplore

This wing generally brings more interpersonal warmth. High standards are tempered by humanism. May understand and partly forgive humanity for not doing its best. Work hard to improve the conditions of others, sacrificing time and energy to do good works. When more entranced, can be volatile and self-righteous. Authoritarian inflation and moral vanity on the low side. Can give scolding lectures or display a kind of touchy emotionalism. "Do as I say, not as I do" attitudes possible. Hypocrisy likely because the person is so convinced they have moral good intentions. Overlook inconsistencies in their own behavior. Dependency in relationships. Far more likely to be a jealous intimate subtype than Ones with a 9 wing.
    Self-Preservation Ones focus their resentment and perfectionism in areas of health, self-management, and homemaking. They are not necessarily worked up about the plight of refugees in the Third World but may have very firm convictions about proper diet and exercise or the best way to maintain one's household or family budget. Self-Pres Ones like to be organized, to have their life structured, and their possessions put in their proper place. They are neat, punctual, and fastidious—sometimes to a fault. They believe that controlling the "dirt" and chaos in their lives will enhance their well being, even their survival. It seems to them that a well-ordered life is the best hedge against chaos and danger, and they are concerned that any mistakes on their part could have dire consequences. Thus, they tend to be careful and meticulous in the planning of their lives. Many Self-Pres Ones also take an active interest in preventative health matters: vitamins, cleansing diets and fasts, exercise routines, alternative medicine, and cutting-edge medical knowledge.

LifeExplore

Characterized by a tendency towards worry and negative anticipation, especially as it relates to material well-being. Can seem a little like Sixes. They fret about how to avoid making mistakes that could jeopardize survival. Petty, finicky quality; could seem "penny-wise and pound-foolish." Sense of being undeserving or inadequate - try to compensate with worry. As a parent or friend, they might be critical and nurturing by turns, wanting to protect you from the same negative consequences they worry about.
    All the bold, are things I relate to.

This is from http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/2007/09/type-1.html

I didn't relate to the 8 as much as the 1 according to that site. But I also think some of the things in bold are 6 tendencies.

And according to enneagram institute I related to both types kind of equally.

This was really longer than I thought it would be, sorry!

And thank you for taking the time to help me!

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Urarienev View Post

When I'm actually really angry though, I shut down all caring about consequences, and will out right take my aggression out on objects. Which is usually because of some injustice. (Seldom happens)

(I'm am planning on joining a sport soon dont worry lmao)
    Well that's certainly not a 9 fix. That's either an 8 or a 1 fix. Let me ask you a question: What is your general response to confrontation? If someone really pisses you off, how do you handle it?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Well that's certainly not a 9 fix. That's either an 8 or a 1 fix. Let me ask you a question: What is your general response to confrontation? If someone really pisses you off, how do you handle it?
    Confrontations are so hard for me to describe.

I don't often have a problem with them. But then again I don't have many people that I argue with.

If someone confronts me off the street, and I don't know them, I ignore their very being. I do not acknowledge or engage in any conversation. I will continue with whatever I'm doing. Whether it be to continue walking, or finishing working on whatever it is at hand. I pay them no mind. I don't let other people control me like that.

If I'm being screamed at or someone is being hostile, and I know them, my body does not move, I process what is happening, and then I walk away. I don't usually ever continue with nonsense. I usually don't say much though to shut it down. Cause at the point I know there's no point. Also, I think that my first go to response in confrontation is flight. Not fight. But I know if I did engage in anything back, I would not be able to control myself physically. And at that point I don't think straight in that extreme of situation. My attack would always be physical not verbal.

If someone is just verbally saying shit to me and I know them (like today actually) I will try to one up the fuck out of them. And I want to have the last word. Depends on how comfortable I am with them. And what setting it took place in though. And how much I didn't like or care about the person. (Like today someone opened the door and almost hit me with it. I said something, and they said I should have done such and such, and I just started arguing with them. I don't like the girl a lot... though, and it felt perfectly normal to get that anger off of my chest. Verbal spewing is often what I enjoy, where others will think it's confrontation. )

If I start a fight with someone I finish it. I will usually have a pretty good idea of how it's gonna go down.

(And I'm assuming you're not talking about my everyday interactions with customers...cause it's my job to apologize and get someone else to deal with them.)

Freedom isn't free.
    10w12