First 34567 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    I think it's between type 5 and type 9 now.

As to what MetalWounds says -- I think the people on INTJf are either 4s, 6s, or have a heavy 4 or 6 wing... and I don't appear to relate much to either.
    Well, it's too bad we don't have all the numbers from when your in a bad mood. With those I could plot a graph of that and see where the troughs and spikes are and relate them to the troughs and spikes of your good mood.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Well, it's too bad we don't have all the numbers from when your in a bad mood. With those I could plot a graph of that and see where the troughs and spikes are and relate them to the troughs and spikes of your good mood.
    My bad moods don't come very often, and when they do, they're quite fleeting. To get me in a really, really, actual-factual bad mood that'll last long enough, I'll have to be very sick, and by that time, I won't be in the mood to take any damn enneagram tests.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

i would say 5w4 or 5w6
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    i would say 5w4 or 5w6
    But I'm very much so neither 4 nor 6.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Hey, will explain.

I dont know you but I have a hunch about you. I am pretty sure the 5 is right. Was thinking about a 6 maybe but that would do you injustice. Cause a skeptic you ain't in that way. So I see the 5 as set.

For the wing I am not sure. I more and more into the feeling that you could be a girl in Reallife, in the beginning I thought you to be a gay emo kid xD *no heart feelings* .

The 9, as named "The peacemaker" are those guys who really long for harmony. From the few little posts, I have seen so far from you in the forums, I would give you the 2 as "The Helper" cause you are really helping. A 9 is more likely to step up in conversations when there is trouble.

Can not say definitly 2 or 9 though, cause I do not know you in person.

I scored 7w8 that is the enthusiastic Leader. That means: king of lemmings xD

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Hey, will explain.

I dont know you but I have a hunch about you. I am pretty sure the 5 is right. Was thinking about a 6 maybe but that would do you injustice. Cause a skeptic you ain't in that way. So I see the 5 as set.

For the wing I am not sure. I more and more into the feeling that you could be a girl in Reallife, in the beginning I thought you to be a gay emo kid xD *no heart feelings* .

The 9, as named "The peacemaker" are those guys who really long for harmony. From the few little posts, I have seen so far from you in the forums, I would give you the 2 as "The Helper" cause you are really helping. A 9 is more likely to step up in conversations when there is trouble.

Can not say definitly 2 or 9 though, cause I do not know you in person.

I scored 7w8 that is the enthusiastic Leader. That means: king of lemmings xD
    Gay emo kid? Gay emo kid... umm...

Why is 5 set? Why not 6? And can one have a wing that is somewhere nowhere near the root number?

Explain yourself.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Cant, dont know you, just got my hunches

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Cant, dont know you, just got my hunches
    So you haven't collected any information from my posts? You're just guessing straight out of the blue? I could have been some random bloke who walked up to you and asked you 'hey, what's my enneagram type' and these would have had no more thought than what you're saying now?

For some reason, I don't believe that.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

You dont HAVE to have a wing. If you are neither 4 nor a 6, i would just say 5, because you seem very 5 to me, but like i said, i do not know you personally, and i think you need to know someone more personally to type them accurately.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Nono that is not that way. But I do not want to come undone here.

You asked, why 5 not 6 ? I explained that already with: I do not want to do you injustice. I think you are sceptic but not a sceptic. That leaves the thinker as a sceptic asker, in a good position that can be set then.

I do not know what exactly you are looking for ? You yourself have to know how you are. Other people will always come objective onto you and the whole analysis will end up like in a "is it right?" - "is it not right" conversation.

The only one who can truly evaluate you are you yourself. You will get ideas here, but no definite answers.