• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram-type me!

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
People accuse me of being aggressive... though come to think of it, I only become fierce when the provoked. I think perhaps if people wanted me to be less aggressive, they ought to stop pissing me off so much.

6 seems Si and Ti (counterphobic). I've heard that Ni can be a rather paranoid function but I don't know if it's exactly the same way 6s are paranoid.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You are not aggressive. Some people just can not deal with your inputs you do. Bet noone can, like you do, but that was meant positively.

To me you give inspiration and beside of that, I find you really ingenious. I do not understand why you put ingenious in the first place in this "perseus test". The thing about energy and society extroversion was quite ingenius.

You should wish for things that you do need.

I have no advice for you, because I do not think you should change.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
By the way, you do know Mark Twain was an ENTP ? :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
haha you did not know xD

I will look up Vonnegut and if he is swedish, I am going to kill you, slowly xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ok, you won he is not. :)

have to work on that paranoia xD

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
"Schlachthof 5 oder Der Kinderkreuzzug ist ein 1969 erschienener Roman des US-Bestellerautors Kurt Vonnegut (1922-2007) und gilt als sein populärstes Werk. Der Roman kombiniert Science-Fiction-Elemente mit einer Analyse der conditio humana aus der ungewöhnlichen Perspektive einer Zeitreise basierend auf den Luftangriffen auf Dresden im Zweiten Weltkrieg."

Really sounds entp.

I have one thing that still intrests me about you. After that you will be free of me being intrested in you (except for meeting in posts in threads). What do you do for a living ?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Sweden was related to my 8 thread :). Thought you made a connection there Vonnegut sounded that way :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ok, ok, student does suffice, will not let you down.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:) sorry. Did not want to overstep my boundaries.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I study Maschinenbau. That is translated with machine building xD. Do not know what it is meant to be.

I have studied before 2 years theology, but I failed when it came to the understanding part xD.

The thing I do now I am somewhat good with. I have no ideas on how to go on with my personality in the machine world. My greatest hope would be to have someday a patent of my own. I fear I am going to have several, but nothing that would be useful.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Maschinenbaum=Mechanical Engineering? iirc, could be wrong.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
do not know, since "Diplom-Ingenieur" became Master of Science I hate the world, so or so :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Have watched the whole video now. The ending is really crazy.

But the part about lieing is pretty good.