I made a post on Personality Cafe, and the members suggested that I'm either an ENTP or ENTJ. At first ESTP was among the options but I ruled that out because I don't think I have Se as my dominant function. I'm quite disconnected from the real world, and I'm not a doer. I spend more time thinking about doing something than actually doing it. I'm a 3w4
- I would say I'm extroverted but I'm definitely not the person who's always into partying etc. as I am a homebody. However, whenever I'm having a conversation with a large group, I hate it if I'm not the 'main speaker'. I am the one who tends to invite others to join us and I am the one who initiates the conversation.
- The ENTP description fits me really well, but I have started doubting it because I have read that they tend to be really laid back. Although I am not a worrier, I do take plans about my future seriously. I started doing research on universities 3 years before I finished secondary school. I have also planned what I will wear to the interviews, what the living costs will be like,etc.
-I have a crude sense of humour
- I am short tempered and very irritable
-Although I like being the leader in a group, I am not domineering. Instead of saying "you do this, you do that", I say "I think it would be better if we did this". I dislike bossy people, and if the group leader is being very bossy, I stand up to them and put them in their place.
- I am rather materialistic, and I am very concerned about being fashionable, etc to impress others.
- I like to think of make believe situations like the zombie apocalypse. Once I lay in bed for 3 hours, thinking of a zombie apocalypse strategy. Whenever I walk into a convenience store, I imagine a group situation where I assembled 12 people, 3 would gather food, 3 would gather water, 3 would gather various supplies(like batteries or razors) and the other 3 would be on guard.
- I always ask people questions regarding situations, for example:
What would you do if you were swimming in a pool, but all of a sudden you felt like drowning. After a while, you were able to come up to the surface and you felt relieved, but as you climbed out of the swimming pool, you found yourself looking at your own body. Sometimes when I sit in class, I wonder what would I do if a fire broke out, or if armed robbers came in.
- When I was a kid I used to wonder if my life was real, or if it was actually a dream.
-I have a short attention span
-I am an unemotional person for the most part, but I am able evoke emotions as I please. This started when I was around 7. My dog had to be rushed to the vet at midnight because of a centipede bite and I was very chilled out about it but, my overemotional ISFJ mother and my IxFx sister were crying their eyes out. They kept calling me heartless and stone hearted. So when the dog was rushed to the vet again a few months later(she was allergic to some medication) I made myself cry a bit, so they would leave me the fuck alone. However as I grew older, I know longer cared about what they thought and I stopped doing that.
-For some reason, people around me tend to think I'm a serial killer because I have always enjoyed reading about murders and looking at post mortem pictures even when I was a kid(I had a book about the goriest murders of the 20th century). My dad confiscated it, but I had already read the best ones ehehe. I skipped the boring ones like death by stabbing or strangulation. I was deeply fascinated by the murder of Fanny Adams.
-I plan a lot, when it comes to my future but I am quite disorganised. I am a messy person. I procrastinate A LOT.
-I have a very good memory when it comes to remembering facts, quotes,physical characteristics of people, dates or memories but I always misplace things and forget instructions easily.
-I am terrible at directions as I always daydream in the car when someone else is driving(I haven't taken my licence yet although I am already eligible)