• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which XNXP Type??

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm an Ne dom type 4, so I don't know what you are talking about with my thinking/assuming Ne's with/as type 7s.

Substitute and Sam strike me as Ne doms, and nemo too, to a lesser extent.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
also, it seems like you mistakenly think of an Ne dom as like the equivalent of enneagram type 7. you can be careful and reserved as an Ne dom. (just probably not as careful and reserved as IJs :))

Perhaps you can, but generally a significant number of ENTPs seem to place within the Seven enneagram type (which is part of the Thinking triad).

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Introversion/Extraversion confuses me.
At times, I'm Introverted and other times I'm Extraverted.

I'm starting to think that it's possible that Ne=Ti and that I'm an XNTP.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
dissonance said:
that's how Fe works for a strong Ti user. it's about social strategy.
Exactly, :) It can also be argued that I am an Ne dom who doesn't want to lose social contact- which was the case.

CaptainChick said:
I'm an Ne dom type 4, so I don't know what you are talking about with my thinking/assuming Ne's with/as type 7s.
Why 4 and not 7?
If you are a 4, I'm guessing 4w3.
I thought 4's had to be introverts because they were always so focused on their own feelings.. however, a 3 wing could balance it all out nicely- just as how a 4 wing could make a 3 introverted.

I'm not sure of whether I am an I or an E.
I am a hardcore Keirsey scholar and believe that I/E is the least important in terms of determining personality type.
Like I said before, I think it is legitimately possible for a person to be ambiverted.

Ti's inside while Ne's outside! :party:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Your Cognitive Development Profile
The forty-eight questions you rated earlier tap into the eight cognitive processes. Some questions tapped into basic or developed use of a process used by itself, while other questions tapped into use of multiple processes at once. The profile below is based on your responses. The number of squares indicate strength of response. The equivalent numeric is shown in parentheses along with likely level of development.
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) ************** (14.2)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (23.3)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************** (35.5)
good use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************** (34.3)
good use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************************** (38.6)
excellent use
introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************************** (40.5)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************* (22)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ******************************** (32.2)
good use

Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INTJ

This seems to support INTP.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Judging from the interaction I've had with you so far on this forum, Mondo, I'm inclined to say that you're more INTP than ENTP. My reasons for this are as follows: (1) you are not as confrontational or prone to argument as many of the proclaimed ENTP types that I'm familiar with tend to be, (2) I am pretty sure I'm an INTP (at least I believe so at the moment) and I can usually relate (from your posts) to what you say, and (3) you don't remind me of the type descriptions of the ENTP. Just my two cents :D.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I thought things through.
INTP- it is.
I based being ENTP off the idea that I thought that my Ne was stronger than my Ti BUT I realize now that it was simply that I could define my Ne easier than my Ti- that didn't make it necessarily stronger.