Something I've been contemplating lately - I've heard 728 is the most extroverted tritype possible and that could explain why my level of extroversion is generally higher than other ENFPs. Here are some random thoughts I have (I know a lot of em could possibly be applicable to other types but this is just what had me thinking):
- Not averse to conflict; I readily put myself in the line of fire a lot.
- When I get angry I express it more than repress it.
- 728 could explain level of extroversion.
- I like the feeling of "conquering" my environment (but good god I do no want the responsibilities that come with it ).
- While I'm not averse to conflict - I don't like it. It drains a lot from me rather than firing me up.
- 729 makes more sense given my demeanor and endless (blind) optimism.
- I like the feeling of peace and everything flowing smoothly; when everyone and everything is getting along that is when I'm most comfortable
- I'm not as obtrusive to my environment.
And knowing me personally might be some help too.
@YWIR @EJCC @Amargith @Elfboy @Ginkgo @five sounds @Starry @Lady_X (didn't you struggle between 729 and 728 as well? I'd be interested in hearing your experience. I know you also debated 729 and 749 but yeah haha) @Halla74 @Honor @Nights and Days @Nicodemus @prplchknz @skylights @Vasilisa @Vetani @Wind Up Rex and more GO