User Tag List

123 Last

Enneagram

Default A Secret ENFP? YOU decide!

I wanted to make a new "type me" video for quite some time now (the last one was posted 3 or 4 years ago), but I told myself I had to at least surpass 1000 posts before I could even hope for people here to have a vague opinion of me. Well, I have surpassed 1000, and so I'm doing it!

One of my IRL friends who knows typology keeps telling me I'm ENFP, but I am open to any suggestions. Excuse this video, when I get excited I use the word "like" a lot (something I really need to work on) and also I tend to squeal. Also, it cuts off abruptly, because I cut out a 5 minute tangent about this janitor I once met.

Your style reminds me of:

Are you like this outside as well or only at home or among friends?

Sent via Tapatalk

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Your style reminds me of:

Are you like this outside as well or only at home or among friends?

Sent via Tapatalk
    I'm like this at work and at school, but not always at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    I'm like this at work and at school, but not always at parties.
    How do you act at parties? How were you more like at high school? What do you daydream of becoming nowadays?

Stansmith

You vibe more ENFP based on the video. You kind of remind me of my therapist, lol.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Definitely ENFP! You're crazy.
    Btw, have you ever watched other INFPs doing typing video?
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    How do you act at parties? How were you more like at high school? What do you daydream of becoming nowadays?
    High School: I barely graduated. I wasn't a "bad kid" per se, but I was extremely silly, and would get really fired up in class discussions. Even if I hadn't done the readings, I'd still find a way to fake my through the discussion. That being said, I found studying and homework to be impossible. I had to take grade 11 math twice. I got put in Special Ed. when I was 16. I got kicked out of my chemistry class for being careless in the lab, I got a 19% in Physics, and I got a D in political science. However when our school had a Social Science Quiz Challenge, my friend and I formed a team and beat the teachers. It was nice, because one of the teachers on the team told me I wasn't made to study University Level Subjects like politics.

I opened a a little business at my school, where I would write "legends" for people, which were just dramatized stories of their high school life with mythology and classic literature woven in. It was a dollar a story. I didn't sell many, maybe 30, but the teachers really liked them, and let me perform the stories in their classes (Even my trig teacher let me). When teachers let me do this kind of stuff for schoolwork, it helped me immeasurably. However, I once wrote a little pamphlet on why our new principal Mr. Vanderwall was a Soviet Dictator, entitled "The Communist Vanifesto", and I got in a bit of trouble when a copy found its way on his desk.

Socially, I started off high school with just my one INTP buddy, but soon we attracted a swarm of social rejects, and the place we sat in the cafeteria served as like a refugee camp for outcasts. My friend was fond of calling it the Island of Misfit Toys. I didn't go to parties much (wasn't invited), but I'd hang out with my friends pretty regularly. Most cool guys considered me to be a "fag" for not wearing steel-toed boots and flannel 24/7 (I'm from Rural Canada).

Daydreams: I daydream a lot these days, but I don't know how I'm going to accomplish my goals, since I was booted out of University for poor performance (I get one A for every 3 F's), and have handled my finances disastrously. I want to either be a teacher, a therapist/counsellor, some sort of performer, a journalist, and just between you and me, I REALLY want to write Children's books. It's probably my favourite genre. I think I'd be a good teacher, because I'm good at explaining things to people with funny metaphors that relate to their interests and life experience. And I love speaking in front of groups of people.

At work: my favourite thing to do is dress up in crazy costumes, read stories and play games with kids. I have a hard time with the more routine aspect of working in a bookstore, like organizing and shelving books. It's very tedious work. Whenever something weird happens, like a book is missing or a customer is super picky, people come to me. I like handling the unusual cases, it's my specialty. I enjoy doing things other people claim is too hard. A lot of people at work tell me their life stories, and ask me for relationship help, even though I've never had a successful relationship in my life.

Parties: Well it's hard at parties sometimes because the music drowns me out. I'm not a party animal, in the sense that I'm uncomfortable getting blackout drunk and dancing at clubs. If it's a party where people are talking or playing games, I'm usually one of the most extraverted. I like when older people (older than me) have parties, because it's less about dryhumping to terrible music, and more about storytelling/discussion. I definitely prefer reading to clubbing. I have read like 300 books (including picture books, so don't be too impressed) in the last two years, and have gone to maybe 2 clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    You vibe more ENFP based on the video. You kind of remind me of my therapist, lol.
    I'm so sorry that your therapist acts like that. I hope he lets you get a word in edgewise!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Definitely ENFP! You're crazy.
    Btw, have you ever watched other INFPs doing typing video?
    Well, I've watched some people on this forum do the videos, but I haven't really watched the people on Youtube. Do you think it's a good way to self-type?

I just wanted to thank you guys for your interest

High School: I barely graduated. I wasn't a "bad kid" per se, but I was extremely silly, and would get really fired up in class discussions. Even if I hadn't done the readings, I'd still find a way to fake my through the discussion.
    So you'd bullshit your way out...

That being said, I found studying and homework to be impossible. I had to take grade 11 math twice. I got put in Special Ed. when I was 16. I got kicked out of my chemistry class for being careless in the lab, I got a 19% in Physics, and I got a D in political science. However when our school had a Social Science Quiz Challenge, my friend and I formed a team and beat the teachers. It was nice, because one of the teachers on the team told me I wasn't made to study University Level Subjects like politics.
    You may have some kind of attention deficit disorder...which can perhaps be manageable thru medicine...

Socially, I started off high school with just my one INTP buddy, but soon we attracted a swarm of social rejects, and the place we sat in the cafeteria served as like a refugee camp for outcasts. My friend was fond of calling it the Island of Misfit Toys. I didn't go to parties much (wasn't invited), but I'd hang out with my friends pretty regularly. Most cool guys considered me to be a "fag" for not wearing steel-toed boots and flannel 24/7 (I'm from Rural Canada).
    You mean the ESxxs...Why is high-school such a cruel and violent place...

Daydreams:I think I'd be a good teacher, because I'm good at explaining things to people with funny metaphors that relate to their interests and life experience. And I love speaking in front of groups of people.

At work: my favourite thing to do is dress up in crazy costumes, read stories and play games with kids. I have a hard time with the more routine aspect of working in a bookstore, like organizing and shelving books. It's very tedious work.Whenever something weird happens, like a book is missing or a customer is super picky, people come to me. I like handling the unusual cases, it's my specialty. I enjoy doing things other people claim is too hard.

Parties: Well it's hard at parties sometimes because the music drowns me out. I'm not a party animal, in the sense that I'm uncomfortable getting blackout drunk and dancing at clubs. If it's a party where people are talking or playing games, I'm usually one of the most extraverted. I like when older people (older than me) have parties, because it's less about dryhumping to terrible music, and more about storytelling/discussion. I definitely prefer reading to clubbing. I have read like 300 books (including picture books, so don't be too impressed) in the last two years, and have gone to maybe 2 clubs.
    This means you are not a Se-dom or Se-aux...

I guess you are an ENFP...my sister is one I guess...And, you may have a childish-INFJ hidden somewhere inside of you as well...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

High School: I barely graduated. I wasn't a "bad kid" per se, but I was extremely silly, and would get really fired up in class discussions. Even if I hadn't done the readings, I'd still find a way to fake my through the discussion. That being said, I found studying and homework to be impossible. I had to take grade 11 math twice. I got put in Special Ed. when I was 16. I got kicked out of my chemistry class for being careless in the lab, I got a 19% in Physics, and I got a D in political science. However when our school had a Social Science Quiz Challenge, my friend and I formed a team and beat the teachers. It was nice, because one of the teachers on the team told me I wasn't made to study University Level Subjects like politics.

Well, I've watched some people on this forum do the videos, but I haven't really watched the people on Youtube. Do you think it's a good way to self-type?

I just wanted to thank you guys for your interest
    The above is exactly how I felt during my school time. I didn't come prepared but I always managed it to somehow get a good grade. I also have an ENFP friend who had the same struggles.
    You're most likely an ENFP 7w6. I mistyped myself as INFP as well at first, but then I got to know 2 of them and they were not like me. ENFPs are probably the most introverted E-types out there, so it makes sense why you could have mistyped yourself as INFP.
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Another ENFP vote here. I have seen INFPs go into Ne primary mode, it seems like it's 'allowed' out, while you look like you're operating in it, totally different effect. Hah, I can see why people keep you around.