• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A Secret ENFP? YOU decide!

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Perhaps Santa Claus is an ENFP...?

Yeah, sounds like one. Promises way more than one man can deliver, and then it turns out to be all well-intentioned lies. :newwink:

If you were an actual ENFP 6, you would certainly feel like a true introvert.

Yeah, I think I'm 6w7, with a hard 7. I'm not always like THAT, you know. That was me, after making like 10 videos that horribly crashed and burned with wacky tangents, so I was starting to get giddy. I am very defensive/reactive, and I have a very cynical side. I don't buy 7, but I'll look into it! I appreciate the time you took to weigh in.

yeghor

Yeah, sounds like one. Promises way more than one man can deliver, and then it turns out to be all well-intentioned lies. :newwink:

Did you just make this one up on the go? That is a very profound point...who's the INFJ here...?

This also reminds of ENFP (as well as Santa Claus)...:

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Did you just make this one up on the go? That is a very profound point...who's the INFJ here...?

This also reminds of ENFP (as well as Santa Claus)...:

Haha yes, I did make it up. Thanks. :D

Sorry, I upstaged your INFJness, I'll try to stick to my Ne and just make funny voices. Also, I'm sorry that I can't seem to buy I'm ENFP for some reason...mostly because when given the choice I like to be alone almost to the point of it being unhealthy. Every now and then I decide that I'm ENFP and then it passes. I feel like I wasted your time. :(

On a more positive note, I love that Uncle/General guy from Avatar. I was so happy when he made that cameo in the Legend of Korra. He dished out some good wisdom between the two shows. :)

yeghor

Haha yes, I did make it up. Thanks. :D

Sorry, I upstaged your INFJness, I'll try to stick to my Ne and just make funny voices. Also, I'm sorry that I can't seem to buy I'm ENFP for some reason...mostly because when given the choice I like to be alone almost to the point of it being unhealthy. Every now and then I decide that I'm ENFP and then it passes. I feel like I wasted your time. :(

On a more positive note, I love that Uncle/General guy from Avatar. I was so happy when he made that cameo in the Legend of Korra. He dished out some good wisdom between the two shows. :)

No you didn't...:)

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
1.) You are adorable (since you're about the same age as my kids, I am pulling the "Mom" card to use that word.)
2.) *hugs* for enduring the bullies. x100.
3.) You have an infectious sense of humoUr so I can see why you use it. (As a fellow Canuck, I put the "u" in humor just for YOu!)
4.) If I were to say to you that your video was a nice performance, how would you react?
5.) You stopped the vid just when it was going to an interior place, I wanted to see more of you in "lower" mode.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
1.) You are adorable (since you're about the same age as my kids, I am pulling the "Mom" card to use that word.)

I'll allow your use of that word, PB, since you played the Mom card. For future reference though, I prefer adjectives like 'rugged'. :newwink:

2.) *hugs* for enduring the bullies. x100.

I graciously accept your 100 hugs. :)

3.) You have an infectious sense of humoUr so I can see why you use it. (As a fellow Canuck, I put the "u" in humor just for YOu!)

Thank u! COLOUR! HUMOUR! CENTRE! Canada is taking back the dictionary!

4.) If I were to say to you that your video was a nice performance, how would you react?

I would :blush:, but I wouldn't necessarily disagree. Depends how you mean it. I wasn't trying to be phony or anything. I enjoy that side of me.

5.) You stopped the vid just when it was going to an interior place, I wanted to see more of you in "lower" mode.

Yeah, the last 5 minutes got really dark and personal, so I cut it. I definitely was going full-throttle for the first 3 minutes, before settling down a bit. I get a little nervous when I record videos of myself for others to see. Everyone finds me boring when I slow down, I didn't want to put you guys to sleep.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
alright so i only watched 45 sec but you're an enfp man

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
alright so i only watched 45 sec but you're an enfp man

Thanks for your input Lady! When one of the poster girls for ENFP's says that, I have cause to doubt my INFPness. You sound so sure, everyone does. I think I'm the only one who isn't feeling it. I lead a very stagnant existence. I guess maybe I just don't have a good idea of what constitutes an ENFP beyond verbal hijinks. I'll have to do some more reading/introspection. Maybe I'll watch some type videos like [MENTION=16320]Stephano[/MENTION] suggested.

What's your litmus test? If he can overwhelm you in under a minute, than you know he's an ENFP? :newwink:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha no i use my super sonic vibey powers.