User Tag List

First 123 Last

ndovjtjcaqidthi

How sure are you about being a 6?

Enneagram

Thanks for your replies, guys! I'm not ignoring you, I just don't have time to properly respond from work.

Well this one is pretty easy to answer quickly:

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    How sure are you about being a 6?
    Not completely. Why?

To here knows when... Odi et Amo's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I'll vote ENFP 7w6 as well. You are really funny!
    Solitude
    Comes just as it goes
    Goes as just its umbra
    Comes

“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.”
    ― Albert Camus

4w5/5w4/1w2, Neutral Good, RlxAI

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    Not completely. Why?
    What about being a six do you relate to?

Enneagram

Alright, I'm back from the book mines!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    The above is exactly how I felt during my school time. I didn't come prepared but I always managed it to somehow get a good grade. I also have an ENFP friend who had the same struggles.
    You're most likely an ENFP 7w6. I mistyped myself as INFP as well at first, but then I got to know 2 of them and they were not like me. ENFPs are probably the most introverted E-types out there, so it makes sense why you could have mistyped yourself as INFP.
    Maybe I don't know much about 7's, but I never really thought of myself that way. I guess everyone else does though, people tend to describe me in a very 7ish light, even if they don't actually know types.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Another ENFP vote here. I have seen INFPs go into Ne primary mode, it seems like it's 'allowed' out, while you look like you're operating in it, totally different effect. Hah, I can see why people keep you around.
    That's always been my problem with my INFP typing. I have oodles of Ne, and I have a hard time identifying with Fi. I just see myself as introverted, is all. Also, I'm the kind of guy who can make an argument for any point, whether I believe in it or not. I can see so many different ways of looking at things, that I find it hard to pin down my own beliefs. That doesn't seem very Fi-dom to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Odi et Amo View Post
    I'll vote ENFP 7w6 as well. You are really funny!
    Duly noted. Also, thank you! I try a little too hard to be, so I'm glad you appreciated my efforts

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    What about being a six do you relate to?
    Well I'm neurotic, anxious, ingratiating, extremely self-deprecating, skeptical, I am very paranoid, I have fights with my friends that begin and end all inside my head--just very head-typey, you know? I don't feel cool/social enough to be 7w6. I guess 7 sounds so Se to me, and I really don't relate to Se. I'm not really a risk taker, or anything like that. I do risky things, but it's more of a result of me not realizing it was risky. I don't get off on danger. That being said, I don't know a lot about 7, because I never instantly related to it, and I just generally don't know a lot about the Enneagram.

One thing that does resonate with me, is that 7's avoid their problems. I definitely skate over/avoid my problems with cheery frivolity.

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    You may have some kind of attention deficit disorder...which can perhaps be manageable thru medicine...
    Not the first time someone has suggested that to me, but I figured my mom would have noticed, considering she has studied LD's. She just thinks I'm flaky and undisciplined, a lazy underachiever.

You mean the ESxxs...Why is high-school such a cruel and violent place...
    You preacher. Me choir.

I have been compared to him pretty frequently, not always in a nice way. I personally really relate to him, and interestingly, he describes his early childhood self as VERY introverted.

This means you are not a Se-dom or Se-aux...
    Yeah, I know ENFP's aren't Se types, but they seem to relate to Se much more than I do. I originally thought I was an INFJ, based on my utter lack of Se.

I guess you are an ENFP...my sister is one I guess...And, you may have a childish-INFJ hidden somewhere inside of you as well...
    You don't sound convinced, about me OR your sister. Weird that you picked up on the INFJ vibe, but I really relate to INFJ too, actually.

Thread derail...

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Hm? Are you speaking Ne to me, to test my authenticity?

I just felt like it...

It's not me...but the ENFP in me...

ndovjtjcaqidthi

If you were an actual ENFP 6, you would certainly feel like a true introvert.

Perhaps Santa Claus is an ENFP...?