• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type 4 SX - Questioning Wing and Other Variants

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=17697]small.wonder[/MENTION]

I love your post. Much to say but also much to do irl and also I like to process things so, I might just skip to PMing you and answer this in a few days/ when I can. Thanks so much for all of it. : ) Will PM you soon. Outfit exchange yay!

Sounds like a plan. ;)

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
This all helped a lot. I think it's 4w5 - I'll answer the last posts in a bit. But regardless whether people agree… I thank everyone for putting in their votes and thoughts and being willing to elaborate because everything really helped.

I still have more to say to the last post when I have a bit more time, but I jsut wanted to write a thank you in the meantime to anyone who sees it =)

I'm still confused about instincts - I agree with everything people said here about me being Sx/So, but I fit an Sp-4 description better than SO 4, by a long shot. I'll get into that too. But for now I think all things considered that wing 5 makes more sense for me. In short, to answer the biggest concern people brought up and which I shared with the 4w5 issue, it takes me years to think about something before I "do " it, but once I get started nothing stops me. But next time I want to do another thing I get into a rut for years thinking, watching, analyzing, before I act again. It's just that i TALK about the things i have done, not that i am quick to do them.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I've only read a number of posts, but I did read your last one, so here are my thoughts on sx/so vs sx/sp:

Which is your "absent" (third) instinct? Your "blind spot"?

Sp or So?

This is kinda like solving for the inferior...

Do you not give a shit about society? Do you not care much about your social life? Does the thought of hanging out with people kinda sicken you, or excite/energize you? When you imagine being with your perfect partner, what does your energy want to do: pull them back to your cave, fuck their brains out, and never leave? Or, after fucking one another's brains out for a while, go forth and conquer the world? Would you rather hide in that cave forever, or make society your bitch and have it give birth to your progeny, become your progeny? If you were a supernatural entity, would you reside in Heaven, and be a god, or reside underground, and be a hungry ghost? Is your energy more outward and expansive and blasts onto other people, or inward and densifying and sucks everything into your chest? Do you have more trouble feeding yourself properly, paying your bills, and keeping your place clean, or maintaining social contacts, going out with friends, having a social life?