First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Look Alive_Sunshine View Post
    Honestly? You did sound both confused and conflicted through all this. I know because I had a phase like this just now, I actually had come to the conclusion I was an INTJ two months ago, but then started second guessing myself, which is how I got to the site. Just to realize I was right all along
    I'm not as conflicted as I sound. Not about enneagram anyway. Whatever type I am, I am. It doesn't matter if I label myself correctly or not - I'm still the same person/ same type. The frustration comes from trying to describe myself, I suppose. I feel like people are more likely to understand me and who I am (with or without the number) when they talk to me on threads about other things, or talk to me out of context, but once I start making a case for why I am considering a type, people start seeing things in me that I don't think are there. It shows me that I suck at describing myself, which frustrates me. I am trying to get over this but after years I still only show slight improvement apparently. :P

I have to say I’m really impressed in how much effort you put into explaining yourself. You wrote so much I had to edit your posts in order to quote them, and the post still ended up huge. Respect, I could never.

I mean you reinterated the same thing like three times, you've got patience. Detailed explanations too, I would have seen that as justification and not bothered.
    Yeah, I don't really care if it's "justification" or not. It's more important to me that if I'm going to do it, do it thoroughly, and examine all angles. I have nothing to prove in that sense. I will type the way I think is accurate regardless whether others agree, but there are people who know enneagram well and can offer insight, so I might as well show them more of who I am so they have more to work with. Logic? hehe.

It'd be hard if you ever made it big. Imagine all those people waiting on you when you got backstage
    Hahha. yeah. I used to see it as a worthwhile sacrifice to be able to make a living doing what I love (thus being able to do it all day and not have some shit job eating my life.)

Show business is hard work. My father was a rockstar - I know the ins and outs of the bullshit that goes on. It's not attractive. I only wanted to do it because I love music - singing, writing, playing, and stage . Being famous is a 'necessary evil' to do what I love and get rich so I can contribute money to causes I believe in, and live comfortably.

I understand the purpose of explanation, what caught my eye was the lenghts you'd go for it. That and the particular points you stressed.
    Interesting. I don't really see it as lengths. I don't like doing anything halfway - there is no point. Either be thorough or don't bother, is the way I see it.

Explaining myself is something I really can't do. I find it aggravating.
    It is definitely aggravating, but I try to see it as a challenge. = )
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    I'm not as conflicted as I sound. Not about enneagram anyway. Whatever type I am, I am. It doesn't matter if I label myself correctly or not - I'm still the same person/ same type. The frustration comes from trying to describe myself, I suppose. I feel like people are more likely to understand me and who I am (with or without the number) when they talk to me on threads about other things, or talk to me out of context, but once I start making a case for why I am considering a type, people start seeing things in me that I don't think are there. It shows me that I suck at describing myself, which frustrates me. I am trying to get over this but after years I still only show slight improvement apparently. :P
    I didn’t mean you were confused about your type. You sounded confused in your explanation.

Interesting. I don't really see it as lengths. I don't like doing anything halfway - there is no point. Either be thorough or don't bother, is the way I see it.
    When I said “lengths” I meant literally. Huge walls of text.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

I didn’t mean you were confused about your type. You sounded confused in your explanation.
    yeah. I always get that way. Explanaining who I am is so unnatural! >^.v.^<

When I said “lengths” I meant literally. Huge walls of text.
    Ne dominance alert. ;P

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Ne dominance alert. ;P
    Actually, we INTJs are guilty of the same, except the subjects of our Walls of China are usually different

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Actually, we INTJs are guilty of the same, except the subjects of our Walls of China are usually different
    True. Well you'll encounter many other walls of china from me. Haha, get me ranting about type 6 sometime.. I LOVE EM hhehee. I tend to annoy people the most on typing threads because of how uncomfortable it makes me to apply adjectives to myself. It would be easier if I weren't trying to stay anonymous because Im much better at expressing who I am and how I feel through music, art, fiction, clothing, body language etc.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

True. Well you'll encounter many other walls of china from me. Haha, get me ranting about type 6 sometime.. I LOVE EM hhehee. I tend to annoy people the most on typing threads because of how uncomfortable it makes me to apply adjectives to myself. It would be easier if I weren't trying to stay anonymous because Im much better at expressing who I am and how I feel through music, art, fiction, clothing, body language etc.
    x2. I use other people works so I don't have to share mine.

Type 6...don't know any real example.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

x2. I use other people works so I don't have to share mine.

Type 6...don't know any real example.
    I love to ramble about theory too. Ideas.. politics. Many things. But my rambles tend to be fueled by passion. It's hard for me to talk about anything at all if I don't "care" in the moment. Usually things just flow from the heart (even issues where I'm objective but passionately examining premises) but when I'm talking about myself I start thinking too much which mucks it up.

brainheart

As a Fi dom I feel so lost in this thread...

Anyway, I agree with @Look Alive_Sunshine's assessment a couple of pages back.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    As a Fi dom I feel so lost in this thread...:cry:

Anyway, I agree with @Look Alive_Sunshine's assessment a couple of pages back.

How come?

And don't cry, that emoji rips my soul apart.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post

Didn't it autosave?
    I had to reboot entirely but amazingly, yes! The auto save only included the quoted though and not my responses. :/
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨