User Tag List

First 12

Junior Member anastasiatremaines's Avatar
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

@Noon
    For interaction style, I got Directing-Initiating. In everyday life, I'm not particularly like that at all, but I do tend to be the group leader in projects, with a clear and concise vision of what needs to happen, what we need, and what role everyone has. As for temperment, I got abstract-pragmatic.
    @Marmotini @Werebudgie
    I agree with ISFP! I had a suspicion I was an ISFP, but I decided to get other opinions. I do test in that Fi-Se-Ni-Te range. I actually have really strong Se (enough that on cognitive functions tests I test as ESFP, despite being pretty introverted). I have strong enough Ni that I can come off as INFJ and especially INTJ (enough that I tested as INTJ for months).
    My Te I wouldn't say as underdeveloped, but as unused. I am capable of using it, especially in times of crisis, but it's not my preference.
    My attitude, it is worth noting, can come across as ENTJ. In my introduction post some users pegged me as an ENTJ. I guess it's because I can drift into shadow mode really easily.
    3w4 - 6w7 - 9w1

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiatremaines View Post
    My attitude, it is worth noting, can come across as ENTJ. In my introduction post some users pegged me as an ENTJ. I guess it's because I can drift into shadow mode really easily.
    Were you always like that, I mean, did you always have the ability to drift into it easily?

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    Were you always like that, I mean, did you always have the ability to drift into it easily?
    Yes, I would say so, especially when I was younger. I can call upon it and compartmentalize fairly easily now, but I just don't use it as often, and have learned how to use other functions instead. Now that I say this, though, I realized I've only been testing as an Fi Dom in the last year. A year and a half ago I developed depression, and basically lived in Fi
    3w4 - 6w7 - 9w1

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiatremaines View Post
    Yes, I would say so, especially when I was younger. I can call upon it and compartmentalize fairly easily now, but I just don't use it as often, and have learned how to use other functions instead. Now that I say this, though, I realized I've only been testing as an Fi Dom in the last year. A year and a half ago I developed depression, and basically lived in Fi
    What did you test as before?

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    What did you test as before?
    When I was younger (when I didn't realize how unhealthy my thinking was) I tested as INTP, and as I got into high school INTJ. When I was at the beginning of my recovery I tested as INFP, and now, as a relatively healthy person, I mostly test as ISxP, ENTx, or INxJ
    3w4 - 6w7 - 9w1

ENFJ...