User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    okay consider ENTP then :P
    But I don't output all of it! I usually think things through to make sure if they make sense first.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by deftones View Post
    But I don't output all of it! I usually think things through to make sure if they make sense first.
    I think every human being does this... unless they have something legitimately wrong with them. lol
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I think every human being done this... unless they have something legitimately wrong with them. lol
    My oldest step-daughter.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

why does everyone think Ti?

I don't...

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

You can think of something, a word etc faster than speak it aloud anyway.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Why? Pretty obvious really. I re-read your first post in this thread and I'm actually thinking it's possible you're INTP > ENTP

These parts seem pretty strongly Ti > Fe:

My interests started expanding, including some forms of biology, psychology, computers and networking (I might get a degree/certification)
    Funniest thing about this period of my life, I was all about delving into my interests and analyzing my perceptions of my imagination, and never engaged in my emotions. From what I can recall, I don't think I even realized I had emotions, and if I did, I would blow them out of proportion. Maybe ADHD triggered some meltdowns, I don't know. I remember I hit my mom a few times as a toddler. I'm just glad I wasn't put in a cage.
    *I have a tendency to delve deep into anything I perceive as interesting. Sometimes it's just enough to satisfy my curiosity, other times it's a part of me nagging for another occupation/hobby, or I'm just searching for fodder so I can make fun of the world's loose cracks. I got into baseball after watching my home team win the world series, and end up analyzing the fuck out of hardcore baseball statistics and looking at how physics and science affect baseball pitches. I guess I'm just a brainy little fuck.
    Of course you know yourself best. If you're considering something else e.g. INTJ, then you know best if your way of thinking resembles that type more.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    Why? Pretty obvious really. I re-read your first post in this thread and I'm actually thinking it's possible you're INTP > ENTP

These parts seem pretty strongly Ti > Fe:

Of course you know yourself best. If you're considering something else e.g. INTJ, then you know best if your way of thinking resembles that type more.
    I looked at the INFP function stack and while I'm likely not the quintessential type, some things seem to strike a chord. Strong personal values but they are flexible and only revolve around myself and my life, rather than opinions or personal protocols. E.g. I will stop at nothing to achieve my goals, taking a near-all-or-nothing approach. It sounds like Fi to me. Especially Fi-Ne. I tend to notice positive or negative traits in people and imagine what they could be in the future, which sounds Fi-Ne (or Ni, but my N doesn't seem to hone in that sudden) Also I get sentimental over foggy childhood memories, and tend to hold appreciation dear. Sounds Fi-Si. But I just started reading about it.

thread bump #2

I wager INFJ. Nik Tesla's type.