User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 55

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deftones View Post
    Sometimes I do things that are very physically oriented. I often enjoy things that provide an adrenaline rush. I might play a sport or two every once in a while for fun.
    I know an ENTP. She enjoys some physical activities but when I queried her on it it turned out she still has whatever thoughts running at least in the background. It's just that with some activities she pays more attention than usual to the environment. Example of that is rock climbing for her because she wants to make sure she doesn't fall off/down :P She finds it an interesting activity, adventure, adrenaline, whatnot. (She's a 7w8 too)


    I've been self conscious about my appearance ever since I was about 13. As a kid I enjoyed hands on activities. A lot of my interests involve how they apply in reality, and I've always implemented realism into my interests and imagination.
    13 huh? Same age for me. :P

    Anyway I dunno, do you relate to how I described the ENTP girl?

  2. #32
    Junior Member deftones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    So @deftones, how does enneagram 9 description feel like to you? Do you find it familiar...
    I guess, but I also sometimes relate to 4, 5, 6, and 7.

  3. #33
    Junior Member deftones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    I know an ENTP. She enjoys some physical activities but when I queried her on it it turned out she still has whatever thoughts running at least in the background. It's just that with some activities she pays more attention than usual to the environment. Example of that is rock climbing for her because she wants to make sure she doesn't fall off/down :P She finds it an interesting activity, adventure, adrenaline, whatnot. (She's a 7w8 too)
    Yeah anxiety will ground me into a certain situation where I fear something awry will happen. This happened often when I was younger but this instinct is still imprinted in my mind, I suspect. And yeah, I am at the perimeter between my thoughts and my actions when doing things. Anything.

    But yeah, a lot of weird shit goes on in my head. dunno.

  4. #34
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Yeah the tree branches thing looks like Ne but how does enneagram 9 play all into this... And I think in his\her case (s)he may be more Fi than Ti...
    Yeah, there are branches. But there is also more than one tree.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  5. #35
    Junior Member deftones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    Yeah, there are branches. But there is also more than one tree.
    The separate trees actually depicted completely different subjects. Like one tree could be a certain interpersonal problem, while another is a project that I'm working on.

  6. #36
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deftones View Post
    The separate trees actually depicted completely different subjects. Like one tree could be a certain interpersonal problem, while another is a project that I'm working on.
    I noticed you wrote "depicted" in the past tense. So what do they depict now?
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deftones View Post
    Yeah anxiety will ground me into a certain situation where I fear something awry will happen. This happened often when I was younger but this instinct is still imprinted in my mind, I suspect. And yeah, I am at the perimeter between my thoughts and my actions when doing things. Anything.

    But yeah, a lot of weird shit goes on in my head. dunno.
    okay consider ENTP then :P

  8. #38
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti
    Posts
    13,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    okay consider ENTP then :P
    Whodathunk? Who.Dah.Thunk!
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    565

    Default


  10. #40
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    I think it's easy to grasp at least your base function at that age. I tested as an INFP at age 16 and then when I matured I started to realize that I was an ISFP at around 19-20. The middle functions can be tricky at a young age for sure.

    As for the enneagram results, maybe take other, better tests? That one isn't so great.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Similar Threads

  1. Help me out with my type? infj/infp?
    By Hufflecherry in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-09-2014, 04:54 PM
  2. [MBTItm] Please help this xNFP sort out reactions to an INTP friend (with bennies)
    By I Never Find Peace in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 01:29 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 08:00 PM
  4. [ISTP] ISTP (and all others), please help to understand if this situation at work is normal
    By Juliette in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 05:42 PM
  5. Please help me out with a school competition by visiting this site
    By nightning in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 05:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO