First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiatremaines View Post
    First, I agree that 15 is pretty young to determine your type. I mean, I'm still a teenager too, but I can tell you how much I changed from freshman year, to sophmore, to junior. I became a lot more comfortable with myself as time went on, but I still am working on things. It's a good thing to think about, and I've learned a lot about myself through it, but you're still growing and learning (everyone is, really) so don't sweat on trying to fit into one of 16 types - there are definitely more than 16 personalities.
    Yeah I changed a lot at around age 13-14 and then at 18-19. Suppose this is common.

Lol I forgot about this thread.

First, I agree that 15 is pretty young to determine your type. I mean, I'm still a teenager too, but I can tell you how much I changed from freshman year, to sophmore, to junior. I became a lot more comfortable with myself as time went on, but I still am working on things. It's a good thing to think about, and I've learned a lot about myself through it, but you're still growing and learning (everyone is, really) so don't sweat on trying to fit into one of 16 types - there are definitely more than 16 personalities.
    Haha, yeah. But doesn't it describe the brain moreso than the personality? I'm pretty sure people have a couple of personalities. Which means there are likely millions at least. It's like Sonic's drink stop.

That being said, you seem pretty INTP-ish. Are you interested in acquiring knowledge just for knowledge's sake, or to put it to use?
    I like the idea of acquiring any knowledge because there really is no benefit to not learning (unless it affects you in some way) But sometimes I can't bring myself to learning things I'm not interested in. Though I do have OCD-like moments where I read an article or some shit and have to scan the damn thing. I don't think this makes someone 'S' however.

Speaking of 'S' vs 'N' -- I look at type me forums/type famous figures forums...and I have a gut feeling there's a huge N bias here. There's no way virtually every edgy celebrity or person who thinks outside the box is a surefire 'N'. Especially when you consider the 'N' population is only around like what, 25 percent? I know N types may be more attuned to the internet. But it's still a stretch.

I sometimes feel like I'm an 'S'.

@deftones

Any movie, book, anime etc character that you identify with?

Have you had anxiety problems? If yes this means you have F (i or e) at least in aux position...

Do you feel you become more "chatty" or "inhibited\reserved" when outside? Does it take long for you to open up to people you've recently met or do you become chatty with them in the order of minutes or hours...?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by deftones View Post
    I like the idea of acquiring any knowledge because there really is no benefit to not learning (unless it affects you in some way) But sometimes I can't bring myself to learning things I'm not interested in. Though I do have OCD-like moments where I read an article or some shit and have to scan the damn thing. I don't think this makes someone 'S' however.
    If you don't want to learn things you aren't interested in, that's normal, it's got absolutely nothing to do with S or N.

Speaking of 'S' vs 'N' -- I look at type me forums/type famous figures forums...and I have a gut feeling there's a huge N bias here. There's no way virtually every edgy celebrity or person who thinks outside the box is a surefire 'N'. Especially when you consider the 'N' population is only around like what, 25 percent? I know N types may be more attuned to the internet. But it's still a stretch.

I sometimes feel like I'm an 'S'.
    When and why do you feel like you're an S?

My understanding is that the difference is simply that S types go by experiences, they don't ponder the experiences beyond what they are as experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Any movie, book, anime etc character that you identify with?
    I've identified with some comedians to an extent, like Louis CK and Bill Hicks. I've also identified with the brighter sides of Maynard Keenan's personality. Identifying with anything can actually be quite fascinating to me.

Also related...I used to fantasize romantically about being in relationships with animation characters as a young kid. It was really lame. My wicked imagination plays a part in it.

Have you had anxiety problems? If yes this means you have F (i or e) at least in aux position...
    As a young kid, definitely. It was more aimed at certain environments and people that intimidated me. It went away all of a sudden when I was 13. And I disagree, I think anxiety can occur in any type. I'm curious why you think this.

Do you feel you become more "chatty" or "inhibited\reserved" when outside? Does it take long for you to open up to people you've recently met or do you become chatty with them in the order of minutes or hours...?
    Really depends on my mood. I had a really brief stint of social anxiety (I think) when I was about 12. It was reverted away later thanks to personal problems, which was a weird reaction. When I'm with friends, I go into extrovert mode and joke around. In the classroom, sometimes I might debate in intellectual mode. Some moments in school I'm absorbed in my thoughts and ideas. But then there are those days I'm quiet one moment, then explode sarcastically when someone says something stupid, or there's a certain topic I want to touch on. Around new people, I usually wait and let them come to me, unless we share a certain interest and we are in a situation where a comment I make towards them is relevant. And how much I open up depends on what I think of the person, how much I trust them based on observations and intuition, and the situation. Or sometimes what we're discussing; if I make a comment that doesn't really add up, I might have to reveal something in order to explain myself.

I've identified with some comedians to an extent, like Louis CK and Bill Hicks. I've also identified with the brighter sides of Maynard Keenan's personality. Identifying with anything can actually be quite fascinating to me.
    Are they ENTPs? I don't know them that well...

As a young kid, definitely. It was more aimed at certain environments and people that intimidated me. It went away all of a sudden when I was 13. And I disagree, I think anxiety can occur in any type. I'm curious why you think this.
    I think a high F implies that the individual feels emotions more strongly whereas a low one means emotions are felt weakly... I think it comes from our physiology and nervous system... So someone with low F would be less prone to anxiety, fear, panic or such kind of emotions or bodily reactions I guess...

Do this test... http://similarminds.com/test.html

Are they ENTPs? I don't know them that well...
    Yah Bill Hicks is likely ENTP. Louis CK can act like an INFP commentary wise

Enneagram Test Results

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||| 34%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 46%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 50%
    Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||| 42%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 46%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 66%

type score type behavior motivation
    9 16 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
    4 13 I must be unique/different to survive.
    5 13 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
    7 13 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
    3 12 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
    2 11 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
    8 11 I must be strong and in control to survive.
    6 10 I must be secure and safe to survive.
    1 8 I must be perfect and good to survive.

Your main type is Type 9
    Your variant stacking is sx/sp/so
    Your level of health is very low, i.e. very unhealthy

Your main type is which ever behavior you utilize most and/or prefer. Your variant reflects your scoring profile on all nine types: so = social variant (compliant, friendly), sx = sexual variant (assertive, intense), sp = self preservation variant (withdrawn, security seeking). For info on the flaws of the Enneagram system click here.

Based on your health score you would benefit from working on your...
    physical health/fitness
    psychological health

very similar answers at times.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    When and why do you feel like you're an S?
    Sometimes I do things that are very physically oriented. I often enjoy things that provide an adrenaline rush. I might play a sport or two every once in a while for fun. I've been self conscious about my appearance ever since I was about 13. As a kid I enjoyed hands on activities. A lot of my interests involve how they apply in reality, and I've always implemented realism into my interests and imagination.

Yah Bill Hicks is likely ENTP. Louis CK can act like an INFP commentary wise

[CENTER]Enneagram Test Results

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||| 34%
    Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||| 46%
    Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 50%
    Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||| 42%
    Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 54%
    Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 46%
    Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 66%

type score type behavior motivation
    9 16 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
    4 13 I must be unique/different to survive.
    5 13 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
    7 13 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
    3 12 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
    2 11 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
    8 11 I must be strong and in control to survive.
    6 10 I must be secure and safe to survive.
    1 8 I must be perfect and good to survive.
    You seem to have strong Fi and Ne in your enneagram test but I can't seem to get how enneagram 9 plays into this...

Do you relate to this type 9 info since your main type seems to be 9?

http://personalitycafe.com/type-9-fo...ritypes-2.html

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

You seem to have strong Fi and Ne in your enneagram test but I can't seem to get how enneagram 9 plays into this...

Do you relate to this type 9 info since your main type seems to be 9?

http://personalitycafe.com/type-9-fo...ritypes-2.html
    What? You can't garner anything about function preference from an enneagram test. His results are so even it's hard to pick anything out of it at all.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari