There's a constant trend I'm having where my personality test results are coming up as INFJ on multiple sites. Perhaps someone can help me figure out what I'am? I'd appreciate it
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type? I can't distuingish whether I'm an extrovert or introvert. I can be the life of the party social butterfly type of person, yet can also be the quiet hide in the corner type of person. I feel I "recharge" by being alone, but also feel the same way when I'm very socially active. I joke around with a friend of mine and tell him that i hope i wake up extrovert tommorow. It's always inconsistent
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why? Basically to become the best and strongest me possible. A physical, mental and spiritual mission. It's something i feel obligated to do out of self love
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way. This is where I kinda believe I'm a natural extrovert. One of the best times in my life was when i had a period where i sort of "snapped". I was very social, tons of friends, girls after me, going to partys, one of the most popular kids in school, ect. Though i was doing the wrong things to get that status, i still enjoyed the results that came with it.
4) What makes you feel inferior? When fear gets the best of me in situations such as social gatherings, group meetings, ect. I know I have potiential in me, but because anxiety and fear gets the best of me i start feeling weak and inferior
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.) I suppose my feelings. I just want to be happy. At the same time I do my best not to hurt others feelings too. This is because first i don't want to inflict emotional pain that i wouldn't want done onto me, and second I'am a strong believer in karma
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome? Following the guidelines and basically hoping for the best. Though of course I'd like to control the outcome and hope it comes out as best as possible, for i believe it's a reflection on myself.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?* I can't choose just one but basically all the little things that have happened to me since my childhood to my adult years. From hanging out to friends, to playing all sorts of different video games, to going to amusement parks, visiting landmarks, ect.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc) I'm a hands on learner and have a really difficult time learning and memorizing things out of textbook. I also need tons of repetitive training on whatever I'm learning or else my skill diminish very quickly. I tend to get "rusty" quickly
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as? I'm not very organized. My room is very messy, also my notes, my clothes, book arrangements, ect.
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it? I have a very bad habit of making snap judgements or assumptions. I'am trying to correct it at the moment but often times when i venture futher into things where i originally had judgement on I find out i was wrong
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself? Making sure the ones i love and are close to me are doing fine. Though with following what i believe and whether I'm being true to myself i often have contradictions and flucuating beliefs
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions? I can be very impulsive and say the first thing that comes to mind. I often have to back track and explain myself better due to this bad habit. And i prefer one on one communication
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words? I like to know what im jumping into before actually jumping right away. And i strongly believe actions speak louder than words, because often times words are not enough. Or are made clear enough. Whether it is by me or by someone else
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do? Watch my favorite show. I have a friend trying to get me to go to buisness seminars with him, but it's during the same time I watch wrestling :p
15) How do you act when you're stressed out? More anxious than usually. Very fast speech and high energy. I often alleviate my symptoms by doing something physical such as lifting weights or doing some martial art training
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people? Selfishness and passivity mostly. I really don't like when people allude or impy to get points across
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people? Everything is good but I'm not too informed in many areas besides martial arts, weight lifting, music, ect. It's hard for me to describe events going on in my life in a clear and fluid way
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life? Things that only i will see and make no difference in changing drastically. Such as the tidyness of my room. It makes no difference to me because it doesn't affect my goals in life
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ? My friend's often tell me I'm hard to handle, too energetic, bouncing off walls, ect ect. Stuff like that. That's where I somewhat lean towards being extrovert but I'm not sure.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing? Workout, Train, Music, Movies, Read, Yoga, ect.