• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria of the mind

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Interesting.
From what you're saying I would guess mine is

ENTP; ESFJ-INTP

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a little lost on where you are getting this from, from that particular page.

The two faces described are usually the inner face and the outer face -- i.e., a pair of Introverted functions and a pair of Extroverted functions -- not full types like you've both listed. Did I miss something?

I found it interesting when I read about it a year or two ago.

The expected external face (NeFe) seems to fit me pretty well. I only get hard-assed when I'm around people I trust or know can handle it. Otherwise you just get to see the goofy/whimsy/non-offensive "possibility" style thinking, and also a sort of slightly formal kindness based on the expectations of the community, since being warm spontaneously sometimes unsettles me.

Inside I have an TiSi face -- I'm both crunching data every second (sort of like a continue recompile of my model(s) of reality or some component of it) and also comparing what exists now with what came before... which leads to a heightened awareness of change as well as a sadness at watching things pass away.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was wondering wht the [alternating] functions with the same attitude were called. "Face" make a lot of sense. Should have figured it was another body part, as the Dom/Inferior are called "spine", and Aux/Ter. are called "arm". I've also heard of "loop", and I've seen it used on both the face, and one of the other pairs.