MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ILI

Default What's my enneagram type?

Hello,
    I started to study enneagram theory a few day ago and I have to say I am a little confused. While it was easy and clear for me to find my jungian type, I have some troubles with enneagram. I yet don't understand the theory enough to type myself right, but I know the basics.
    So could anyone help me to type myself? What info should I provide?

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel's View Post
    Hello,
    I started to study enneagram theory a few day ago and I have to say I am a little confused. While it was easy and clear for me to find my jungian type, I have some troubles with enneagram. I yet don't understand the theory enough to type myself right, but I know the basics.
    So could anyone help me to type myself? What info should I provide?
    What's your worst fear?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    What's your worst fear?
    I already know, that the enneagram theory works with desires and fears, but I think it's a bit too hasty just to spill out your worst fear.
    For now I relate to fears of 3 - fear of being worthless, 5 - fear of being useless, helpless, or incapable, and 9 - fear of loss and separation
    To choose which one is predominant seems tricky as I can see myself as a person of more than just one basic fear.

Socionics
    ILI

@Daniel's

Which would you say rules you the most: anger, anxiety, or shame?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    @Daniel's

Which would you say rules you the most: anger, anxiety, or shame?
    From these 3 I assume it's shame

Socionics
    ILI

From these 3 I assume it's shame
    Then you'd be a 3. Since your claiming yourself an INTJ as well, I would assume a 3w4.

The way you order trifixes, by the way, is through coping mechanisms as well.

3 - 5 - 9, for instance, is assertive, withdrawing, withdrawing, which means with the 3 in front, you are more inclined to rush at any problem head-on to solve it quickly and efficiently, juxtaposing when you resort to a withdrawing mechanism that makes you detach from the situation and/or retreat from it entirely to preserve your current state.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Then you'd be a 3. Since your claiming yourself an INTJ as well, I would assume a 3w4.

The way you order trifixes, by the way, is through coping mechanisms as well.

3 - 5 - 9, for instance, is assertive, withdrawing, withdrawing, which means with the 3 in front, you are more inclined to rush at any problem head-on to solve it quickly and efficiently, juxtaposing when you resort to a withdrawing mechanism that makes you detach from the situation and/or retreat from it entirely to preserve your current state.
    Interesting, when I deal with some problem I tend to act more detached and withdraw to my privacy where I can deal with solving the questions and prepare myself for dealing with it latter outside of my head. I try to develope the most efficient way, but I won't say I like to do it quickly, I need some quiet time and a step back for seeing the whole picture and then I can efficiently deal with it.

Socionics
    ILI

Interesting, when I deal with some problem I tend to act more detached and withdraw to my privacy where I can deal with solving the questions and prepare myself for dealing with it latter outside of my head. I try to develope the most efficient way, but I won't say I like to do it quickly, I need some quiet time and a step back for seeing the whole picture and then I can efficiently deal with it.
    Then that might suggest 5 or 9 first. Based on probability (which isn't a definite answer, merely a point to be taken into account), an INTJ is more likely to be a 5 than a 9 (though I've seen INTJ 9s before).

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Sounds like you're a 5 to me.

^Damnit Alea.