• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Rajah.

What's Rajah's type?

• Total voters

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I think you can hold together an argument better than the ENTPs on this board, and I think it relates to concentration, which tends to appear with introversion more than extroversion. On the other hand, you're pretty social and generate your own ideas about things, which is kinda more extraverty. I dunno. I lean towards Happy Introvert.
:angry: The way you voted in the poll is unhelpful!

(But thanks. ;) )

EDIT - What the hell smiley is that? It's supposed to be either the red ranty guy or the angry-faced yellow guy. What's up with this chick and the trash can, eh?!?

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
If I say pseudo-E what will happen? ;)

You're more E than a lot of INTPs but you seem to live inside your head more than some ENTPs seem to. Si seems to be stronger than Fe for you - my impression is you seem to reminisce more than ENTPs. I don't think ENTPs are just extraverted versions of INTPs but it's hard to put into words, specially since I'm not sure I know any ENTPs IRL.

I'd say XNTP too. I'm not sure I'd go all the way to ENTP, though. /helpful

Edit: So I didn't vote.

Lurker

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
It's not just the social skills and ease of interaction that make me think E for Rajah, though. It's the whole package of energy. She seems to hold things out in front of herself to turn them around and process them, rather than internalizing and nesting over them introvert-style.

Yep.

Ivy says it best. :yes:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Rajah.

Okay, now what?

;)

Rajah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Seriously, though, is there any more input? I know I'm not a big poster on MBTIc, but just in case anyone else has opinions...

It's just that there's a big disconnect at times between how you see yourself and how others see you. I'm just curious. And I'm feeling a rather reflective atm. :)

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seriously, though, is there any more input? I know I'm not a big poster on MBTIc, but just in case anyone else has opinions...

It's just that there's a big disconnect at times between how you see yourself and how others see you. I'm just curious. And I'm feeling a rather reflective atm. :)
I just wanna know when I get to remove you as an INTPc madmin... traitor!

:D

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I haven't interacted with you enough to say (some at MBTI Nebulous that I can't remember) so I won't be very much help. The best I can say is xNTP, which is useless.

But this and Jen's thread has got me thinking about how useful the What's my Type threads are. I'll probably start a thread about it.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just wanna know when I get to remove you as an INTPc madmin... traitor! :D

says the "INTP" admin who uses smileys????

It's not just the social skills and ease of interaction that make me think E for Rajah, though. It's the whole package of energy. She seems to hold things out in front of herself to turn them around and process them, rather than internalizing and nesting over them introvert-style.

I noticed that. Rajah seems more interested in a Te-style approach, than Ti. I just do not know her past well enough to see how she might have developed that over time and what could have been learned rather than necessarily innate.

The best evidence, to me, is how happy she seems with her new life which is much more externally-oriented than the old one was. Teaching, learning in a classroom environment, interacting with other linguists and legal experts, and basically casting her net widely rather than the narrow focus of her old law career.

That's a good point. However, I find myself much happier socially now and many people might be tempted to see me as an extrovert... but I explicitly am not. I get very exhausted around people, even when I love being there and having an influence in their lives and am much happy with a social life.

To me this is more like the broad Ti+Ne approach to life, because of the diversity in input -- it allows for the rapid development of ideas -- and the old "go as deep as possible" way often closes off input streams. ENTPs seem to need the stimulation more, but INTPs still need and enjoy it if they are socially adept enough to function there; INTPs forced to act like ISTJs just usually end up depressed and their thinking suffers.

Rajah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I haven't interacted with you enough to say (some at MBTI Nebulous that I can't remember) so I won't be very much help. The best I can say is xNTP, which is useless.

But this and Jen's thread has got me thinking about how useful the What's my Type threads are. I'll probably start a thread about it.
My thoughts are that it depends on what you're using them for. I am interested in getting other people's input. I've traditionally typed as INTP, but the ENTP profile fits me pretty well. In any event, I'm genuinely interested in finding out how people perceive me. I'm not sure if that's a negative motivation or not - I tend to think of my interest as neutral. *shrug*

If nothing else, I enjoy exploring the value of self-typing versus being typed by others. It highlights some pretty significant weaknesses in the MBTI, at least from my perspective.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
I've given it thought, and I'm seeking your input.

Go with what you've observed so far based on this forum and wherever else you've talked with me.

Thanks!

How would you drown a kitten?

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
With love.

ENTP. :D

Seriously, from the posts on INTPc, a learnt extrovert - an introvert who has managed to arrest the walls of the mind closing in on itself and is able to direct the intensity outwards instead. A measure of personal peace that makes a difference. My guess is Ne and Ti are almost equal.

Also, I'd think your functions are not in order like the normal MBTI ones. Guessing your top three (in no order) are Ne, Ti, Te. Si and Fi are higher for you, vs Fe? The Fe is not real Fe, but Ne-Ti mimicrying it sometimes. It is a thought-out care and not an instinctual response towards people as such - there is a guardedness from you.

My two cents to drown you with. :)

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
Based purely on previous instances of "advice" given.. I chose INTP. The one upmanship was terrible, that kinda indicates lack of practice... not common for a smartass :D

Btw, I'm expecting a correction of my spelling of 'one-up-man-ship'... don't disappoint me now.

Rajah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Based purely on previous instances of "advice" given.. I chose INTP. The one upmanship was terrible, that kinda indicates lack of practice... not common for a smartass :D

Btw, I'm expecting a correction of my spelling of 'one-up-man-ship'... don't disappoint me now.
Hmm. Could you elaborate? I'm confused.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
I think you can hold together an argument better than the ENTPs on this board, and I think it relates to concentration, which tends to appear with introversion more than extroversion.

I might've theorized that the legal training has a lot to do with being more able to string together a coherent argument or the patience to do so, more than introversion.

I'd say XNTP too, for now. As you were when I first observed you in INTPc way back Rajah I wouldn't have even questioned the INTP diagnosis, but I think we can say now that you've made an almost complete recovery. :D

I dunno really though, I'd just say "really cool". A lotta the shit you do makes me think "yeah, I need to learn how to do that". I don't get that feeling from INTP's.