• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What if I'm not a P

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
and thought I was based on external things

I'm at my best when I'm thinking about my next step, and the bigger goal. My bigger goal is to move to Miami in a year and go to FIU and I'm focused on all the steps I need to take to do so. I do best when I have a plan, I don't function without a plan. I even plan my days and everything. and it's a tenative plan, as in I'm aware it might not work out.
also I get anxious about being late, and my plans have times when I'm going to do stuff. and I don't like when people make me late. So I don't know I've been questioning my type a lot lately. It might be right.Like I'm fine with chaos externally but internally I need to know what's going to happen next. what day i'm going to eat pizza on, I don't like deciding 15 minutes before what I'm going to eat.

I thought of one thing external though I don't think it's indicative of j or p- I love to alphabetize things always have.

S

Stansmith

You're probably just an Sp/Sx. The J/P dichotomy is somewhat misleading; any type could potentially strive for a sense of stability depending on their priorities. Switching from INFP to INFJ would be a pretty significant jump also, despite the one letter difference.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The thread title alone tells me you are.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so me questioning the fact I'm a p, automatically makes me a p?:huh:

No. I mean it's a half-joke to say that a thread title could prove anything, but just that way of wording it I very Perceiver-y. I imagine a judging type saying, "I don't think I'm a P." Or "I'm an ENFJ!?" See what I mean?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
No. I mean it's a half-joke to say that a thread title could prove anything, but just that way of wording it I very Perceiver-y. I imagine a judging type saying, "I don't think I'm a P." Or "I'm an ENFJ!?" See what I mean?

well if I say I don't think I'm a P, people would be all like well what a delusional human silly girl

I actually don't see how wording determines type.

yeghor

well if I say I don't think I'm a P, people would be all like well what a delusional human silly girl

How do you act when angry...? Perhaps that would give more clues as to your shadow type (your mirror image)...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
How do you act when angry...? Perhaps that would give more clues as to your shadow type (your mirror image)...

I fly off the handle and cry and yell at them and tell them exactly what they did wrong and swear revenge and come up with sadistic ways to harm the person, but never do anything that would harm them. Sometimes I'll instigate (if I really don't like them) in hopes they'll hit me or something so I can get them with assault.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I actually don't see how wording determines type.

it doesn't determine type. and what i said was a joke, like i said. but it can be like a clue. and perceivers tend to speak in more open-ended terms, what-if questions rather than posing statements.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
To P or not to P, that is the question.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
it doesn't determine type. and what i said was a joke, like i said. but it can be like a clue. and perceivers tend to speak in more open-ended terms, what-if questions rather than posing statements.

oh. but you ended up confusing me