• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Desperately Seeking TYpe

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello, Typology Central folks!

A long time lurker I finally decided to join the group and I’m here because I need help determining what’s my type. I must say I became aware of personality typing three years ago and that so far I tested as four different types. I feel like I should leave the previous results out so it won’t play a part in my typing here. But I know a lot of people have trouble separating MBTI from Enneagram so I guess that since that was settled back then, information on it could help.

To paraphrase the worst book I’ve ever had the displeasure of reading:

“Of this I’m sure:
First- I’m a Sanguine-Choleric (in tests with “pure” results I test Choleric);

Second- I’m an Enneagram 8w7 Sx/So/Sp;

Thrird- There’s a part of me, and I don’t know how dominant that part is, that’s obsessed with finding my type.”
Without further ado…

1)What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

I’m very impredictable and seem to have several different faces, so it’s hard for me not to identify myself with a third of the MBTI types (and I’m not talking about superficial traits either).
My temperament it’s very well defined and easy to spot, but my personality is complex.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

To fufill my potential and to be proud of myself. I need to respect myself, it’s the only way I can live as a happy person. So I’m working on conquering my fears and knowing myself, which is the key to everything else.

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

When I travelled alone for the first time. I’ll never forget the complete freedom I felt those three days. The sun on my face, the wind on my hair and no obligations, no expectations, no rules, no one waiting on me.

4) What makes you feel inferior?

When fear and insecurity get the best of me. When I know I could be/do much more but the only thing standing in my way is myself.

5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

As much as I try to think about the pros and cons and how it may affect others, at the end of the day I live for me. I’m happier If I can chose what I want freely focusing only in how that makes me feel.

I’m not a big fan of self sacrifice and don’t like it when others do it for me too.

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

If the project it’s interesting I find myself completely absorved and serious. I’m an incorrigible perfectionist and a natural leader, so I’m prone to come on too strong a few times if I perceive others to not being pulling their weight. I pay attention to details and sloppiness dives me insane.

If it’s something I’m being forced to do, though, I just do what I have to and don’t care about much, except meeting the minimal requirements.

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?*

It’s hard to pick one moment because I have fun basically everyday, even when it’s raining and I’m home alone. I’m very good in keeping myself entertained and very seldom feel bored.

But I guess a recurring memory it’s when I lost my ID at 17and had to make a new one. Me and m mom had to wake up at 3 a.m. and wait in line outside until around 8 to get in the documentation office. It was our third try and we were very tired and hungry, but somehow we found ourselves making up tacky food delivery service companies to attend people in our situation. We were pissing ourselves laughing and the rest were all staring at us, but we couldn’t stop.

I may seem serious to strangers, but I’m incredibly silly once you get to know me, if I’m in a good mood.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)

I’m a fast learner with things that interest me and I have a knack for, like languages, technology, cooking and arts. I have a terrible memory for things that make no sense to me or are incredibly boring, like math, chemistry or things that involve repetitive and not creative procedures.

9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?

My mind seems to be neatly organized, my environment, tough…

I actually like cleaning and organizing my stuff, but somehow I find it never lasts for long. I rarely put things where they belong so it all becomes a mess before I realize what’s going on. Once I do I feel burdened and go straight it up.

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

It’s hard to explain how I know an idea it’s right and worthy of following through, but I just do. I assimilate things quickly and when I don’t, it’s because it just sounds bollocks to me and my brain gives no second thought to it, I just forget it.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?

Both are important. But I think it’s impossible to help others without helping myself first. If I’m happy and comfortable in my skin I can aid others in achieving the same.

12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

I pride myself in being recognized as a very well articulated person and I think that comes not only from reading a lot but also from choosing my words well. I had several episodes of putting m foot in my mouth before though, usually when I’m criticizing something/someone. I rarely realize I’m saying stuff to their faces and that most people don’t take heavy criticism well.

As long as people give good input and preferably are good in expressing themselves, I love group meetings. I’m very happy when I have interesting/nice people to talk too. But I can’t expose my feelings, so if it’s an intimate matter it has to be one on one. Opening up emotionally it’s very hard for me.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?

I’m probably the best person to have around in emergency situations because I instinctively know what to do and keep a cool head, but in normal situations I’m not so hasty. I’m smart girl, I always have a chat with the abysm before jumping in.

Yes, words are marvelous and treacherous things, actions are where the real nature of people really are.

14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?

If their proposal it’s more exciting then I’ll record the show for later. If not sorry, maybe next time.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

It depends on what is stressing me out. If it’s related to health or money I get really quiet and can’t take my mind off the issue until it’s resolved. If it’s related to incompetence or people trying to take advantage of me I’ll flip tables. If I’m frustrated with a creative project I can become irritable and depressed in alternate moments.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I absolutely detest disrespectful behavior, attention whores, people who talk endlessly but say very little. I can’t stand people who have no notion of privacy and/or sensitivity, who pick favorites braggers and bullies. Rudeness is despicable in any shape or form.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

It’d be easier to pint out what I don’t like talking about. Except for silly nonsensical talk (boyfriends, cars, beauty/weight concerns, mean gossip etc.) I’m down for anything.

I do love exploring philosophic questions as well as metaphysical possibilities, mystical teachings (alchemy, aritmancy etc) and conspiracy theories. I have little, if any, patience for weather chit-chat or stupid questions.

Oh yeah, I can go a whole night talking about a stimulating subject and I’m on cloud 9 when I meet somebody who shares my taste in music and literature.

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life

House chores, hands down. It’s a struggle to get even the most simple ones, like washing the dishes, done.

19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ?

They seem to think I’m all knowledgeable and invincible, they sometimes get surprised when I express hurt or that I’m offended with something. They also seem somewhat scared of me when admitting to doing something wrong or asking questions. New friends who think I’m calm are also in for a surprise.

They’re wrong in thinking I know everything and that I’m untouchable emotionally. I’m also not as merciless as they think. And I’m anything but calm, I just have a great poker face.

I think they’d never accuse me of being boring or ordinary since they always say I’m different than anyone else they’ve ever met. No one would ever accuse me of being too nice of a people pleaser either, I’m very outspoken when it comes to my limits and I never say yes when I want to say no. And they’d know not to peg me as obedient because contrary to popular belief, I’m a secret rebel and a ringleader.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?

Singing, dancing, reading, taking pictures or watching entertainement business themed tv shows, specially ones who focus on behind the scenes footage. Creative travelling diaries also interest me a lot as do foreign languages studing.

Alea_iacta_est

Ji is clearly valued, meaning that Pe will tag along with it. Methinks Ji = Ti.

My first impression is xSTP, but I'm not entirely sure. Definitely xxTP.

yeghor

ISTP?

edit: Though the OP is describing herself more energetic like an extravert, I think it comes from Se-aux...

I couldn't understand how being articulate would fit with ISTP though...

edit 2: or an ENTP perhaps...

Last edited:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
TP for sure... could see ENTP, ESTP, ISTP

yeghor said:

I think Ti precision would tie in very strongly to articulate.

yeghor

TP for sure... could see ENTP, ESTP, ISTP

I think Ti precision would tie in very strongly to articulate.

I've always attributed being articulate to Te function...being vocal about thoughts and ability to articulate them on the go while thinking...

My Ti-tert pauses too much...but perhaps Ti-dom or aux may be much faster and agile in that regard, as you mentioned...

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I've always attributed being articulate to Te function...being vocal about thoughts and ability to articulate them on the go while thinking...

My Ti-tert pauses too much...but perhaps Ti-dom or aux may be much faster and agile in that regard, as you mentioned...

That's interesting. Maybe so. I have an INTP and ISTP in my close family and they are very precise about their word choice and correct/question others on their meanings if they are not.

Werebudgie

I want my account deleted
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I generally find these questionnaires difficult to interpret because of the whole person versus "specifically cognitive function" aspects aren't usually clear to me. But I can say that I think I see Ji in a dom or aux position here:

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

It’s hard to explain how I know an idea it’s right and worthy of following through, but I just do. I assimilate things quickly and when I don’t, it’s because it just sounds bollocks to me and my brain gives no second thought to it, I just forget it.

I think this could be Ti or (maybe, depending on what you mean by right and worthy and bollocks) Fi.

Actually - what DO you mean by "right and worthy" and "bollocks" in that quote? Can you say more on that?

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTP?

edit: Though the OP is describing herself more energetic like an extravert, I think it comes from Se-aux...

edit 2: or an ENTP perhaps...

Thank you for the input.

I know for sure Se is not my leading function, but it's very developed.

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's interesting. Maybe so. I have an INTP and ISTP in my close family and they are very precise about their word choice and correct/question others on their meanings if they are not.

That's definitely something I do.

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I generally find these questionnaires difficult to interpret because of the whole person versus "specifically cognitive function" aspects aren't usually clear to me. But I can say that I think I see Ji in a dom or aux position here:

I think this could be Ti or (maybe, depending on what you mean by right and worthy and bollocks) Fi.

Actually - what DO you mean by "right and worthy" and "bollocks" in that quote? Can you say more on that?

It's hard for me to put it into words. I mean I know if it makes sense and holds potential, I hate the idea of wasting time on something fruitless. By "bollocks" I mean something not only illogical but highly improbable.

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Since I posted another questionary on another forum I think its only fair I post it here too:

1. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.

At the moment I’m somewhat worried/stressed due to a health matter, but I’m not on medication. I’m a 23 year old female if that makes any difference.

2. Study these two images here and here. Which one do you prefer and why? How would you describe it?

As photography goes I didn’t like either of them, but I chose the first one. It contains elements that I like: the sea, aurora boreal and a sunset. I’d prefer if it were taken at night, but it still remembers me of my aspirations and my beliefs about life and the universe.

The second one is sterile and ill conceived.

3. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else like in a cover letter. What kind of person are you and why?

I’m headstrong, outspoken but reserved in private matters, direct and confrontational; extremely sensitive though I appear to be bulletproof, kind though ruthless, generous though self preserving.

I can appear quite serious and even humorless when preoccupied with something, but in reality I’m fun, free and even silly. I have trouble in forgiving myself for mistakes I made in the past but I have no problem in cutting people out of my life, even family members. Agnostic but very spirituality inclined.

4. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?

I’d like to be a less procrastinating, paranoid, insecure version of myself. I never got to open up about a lot of things that happen in my childhood to anyone and I haven’t ever been quite myself since then. I often feel like I have another me trapped inside and that what strangers see of me is the opposite of who I am.

I’d never want to be a mindless minion like millions of people are. Incapable of independent thought, wandering through the world doing nothing but wreckage, waiting for death and dying without ever becoming a self realized individual. The amount of this kind of people overwhelms me more and more with time.

5. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?

Definitely. I think I kind of already answered this question before. What people don’t get about me it’s that I’m not the same person with everybody. My behavior can vary greatly depending on how comfortable and willing I am to be in said place and company, and weather I’m stressed or relaxed.

I’ll use my last studding experience to illustrate this. During the first semester and for about half of the second I was known as a “mystery”. I was very quit in general and I think they only took notice of me because I was brilliant, otherwise I’d be invisible. Little they knew I spent whole lessons making up nicknames for all of them with my classmate, analyzing the teachers and reading Harry Potter books under the table.

On the second semester we received a big project to work on, and soon I got a different name to go by: “Sergeant *****”. Most seemed surprised by my behavior but pleased to have someone to direct them as well. One funny episode was when one of my classmates emailed me her essay and when I opened up the attachment, it was all copied and pasted from Wikipedia. I saw red and forwarded an email to all members of the group, berating her attitude and letting it clear that if anyone else did something like that, I’d not only leave the group but would inform the head of our department as well. It seems hilarious now but it scared them back then.

When I met them for graduation celebrations they were all very surprised saying they never expected me to dance all night, joke around and even do imitations. I told them I was like that in private.

6. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.

#1: Honesty- I’ll take the truth at any cost.
#2: Courage- We must face our fears and conquer them.
#3: Effort- It’s more important than talent.
#4: Vision- Without it you’ll be just another Joe.
#5: Resilience- Biggest cliché but yes, we must be strong.
#6: Creativity- We must have a signature.
#7: Sensitivity- Care about other things but ourselves.
#8: Humility- Too much ego will kill our talent.
#9: Wisdom- It’s what helps us stay away from unnecessary evils and learn from our past.
#10: Cunning- Be always two steps ahead.

7. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?

This question is incredibly vague. Is it a positive new situation or a negative one?

Ok, let’s take a negative one: I once went to a job interview in my state capital, which I had never been to alone previously. I had to take the subway and two buses to get there. But once there I dropped at the wrong bus stop, got lost and took the wrong bus back to the center of the city. I had no money left for taking the subway back home. I had to ask for money from a stranger, saying I had been robbed.

That was a first in many ways; I had never been to the capital on my own, had never been to an important job interview before, had never got lost and had never had to ask for money. I felt humiliated but relieved coming back home.

8. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

I tend to exaggerate things, always going for the worst case scenery. I can become irascible and any attempt of lighting up the mood will only make me angrier. That’s in more serious cases, of course.

When it’s something that worries me but it’s not urgent I become very quiet and want to be left alone.

9. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.

When I’m enjoying myself I act inhibited and fearless. I don’t allow nothing or anyone to kill my vibe. I take things lightly and let my guard down a bit.

10. Describe your relationship to socialization. How do you perceive one-on-one interaction? How do you perceive group interaction?

I hate socializing as an obligation. When I have to show up to something I rarely have fun. I can perform well but become resentful for wasting my time against my will.

I can have fun either alone, with just another person or in large groups. But to be honest I neither prefer a couple of close friends or a large group of acquaintances. As long as is good company I don’t really pick a number of people to spend time with. I just hate to be stuck with people I feel no connection with.

11. Describe your relationship to society. What are the elements of it you hold important or unimportant (e.g. social norms, values, customs, traditions)? How do you see people as a whole?

Society is a necessary evil, and in its death bed as of now. I value politeness and decorum, but I hate most norms and I’m not a traditionalist. I think that social ranks should be irrelevant when deciding if a person is worthy of respect or not. I’m extremely pen minded so it’s hard to me to live in a world with so many racists, homophobes, classicists and people who don’t respect others who are challenged in any way.

Real human beings are naturally good and have pure spirits, but there aren’t many around anymore. And a part of the existing ones are still asleep. But I’ll never lose hope in humanity. I’m sure we’ll prevail come what may.

The rest is the rest and I have no care for them.

12. Describe your relationship to authority. How do you perceive authority? What does it mean to you, and how do you deal with it?

Authority is irrelevant to me. I don’t trust it and very seldom respect it. Most people in control are either incompetent, corrupt or both. Titles mean absolutely nothing to me. I also hate the worshiping that goes around with people that are proclaimed authorities in some subject.

I don’t always challenge authority openly because that wouldn’t be smart, but as I said in the first questionary, I’m a secret rebel. I can spread my ideas behind the scenes and move some pieces to get the change in direction I aim for.

13. Describe your relationship to order and chaos. What do order and chaos mean to you? How do they manifest in your daily life?

Order and chaos are both natural in life. You can’t expect things to run smoothly all the time. In fact, people who do and can’t deal with a crisis irritate me. Order takes place in my life in the relationship area. I like well defined roles, as unorthodoxy as they may be. I also am for closure and frankness, there’s no place for mess and ambiguity in my personal life.

Chaos takes form in my financial and health area. Those have been unstable for years and it causes me a lot of on and off stress. But alas, it is what it is.

14. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?

I fear finding out I’m not good at things that matter the most to me. It scares me so much I often do nothing related to that dream, because I can’t bear the thought of not being made for it.

But I also fear never realizing my potential and ding a promise not fulfilled, so that’s my biggest dilemma. But right now I think I’m ready to give a big step in realizing my visions.

15. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?

I desire to be recognized and respected in my field and to be in peace with myself. I also desire to live in a world that embraces all human beings with no discrimination, and that my loved ones are happy and safe.

The professional desires come from me; I didn’t grow up in an environment where people aspire to be the same thing or ever talked about it. I’ve always been open minded since I was a little kid, and my family grew and changed their views with me. And if you love someone you want the best for them, it’s only natural.

16. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?

Singing, dancing, working on projects of my interest, researching things in depth, discussing interesting topics to me, coming up with theories for things and exploring places I like are highly energizing. I reckon it’s because those are my natural inclinations, so it’s effortless and enjoyable.

Doing chores, paperwork, waiting and listening to boring talk are the worst to me. It not only annoys me but also drains my energy. Stupid people also suck me dry.

16. Why do you want to know your type? What type do you think you are? Why this/these type(s)? Is there a type that appeals to you, to your self-perception, that you would like to be? Why? If you know your enneagram, please post this here. If you have done any online function tests such as the Keys2Cognition, it helps if you post these results here as well.

As much as I know typology is a crawling baby, I think it knowing our type can really help a personal develop their strengths areas, work on their challenged ones and understand them. It’s basically very useful and I’m very interested in psychology as well, so it’s a win-win situation.

I’ve typed as ENTP for a year, then several different types for another, and lately it’s always INTJ. I know for sure what I am not, but can’t come to a conclusion about what I am. As for what type I’d like to be, that’s nonsensical to me. I wanna know the truth, whatever that is. I might be really surprised about what type I am, but not disappointed.

I’m a type 8w7 Sx/So/Sp. I’ve known it for years and never had reason to question it. I hated it for a while, but even then I knew it was true. Every time I tried to discuss my possible MBTI type people are adamant I have to be ESxP/ ENTx because they believe in matching Enneagram and MBTI, and God forbid you don’t fit in their system. If they only knew how stupid they sound.

I’ve done several cognitive functions tests and got different results in all of them. But here it is m last Keys 2 Cognition one:

extraverted Sensing (Se) *************************** (27)
average use
introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21.6)
limited use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************ (48.2)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************ (24.7)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************** (22.5)
limited use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************** (30.1)
good use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) ******************** (20.8)
limited use
introverted Feeling (Fi) ********************************************* (45.1)
excellent use

17. Finally, is there something else you find to be of importance you want to add about yourself you think might be of relevance when helping to type you?

I guess I’m just gonna ramble about things that pissed me off during my lurking time. I hate how so many people are both lazy and arrogant when it comes to typing others. Likes parties and is energetic? ESFP. Is artsy and sensitive? ISFP. Rude and physically inclined? ESTP. Brooding and highly intelligent? INTJ. Don’t even consider anything else.

Stereotypes do exist for a reason, but the fact that people are so careless in trusting them and so categorical about their misconceptions is both annoying and pathetic. How can they think so highly of their intelligence and still think that they can type someone in five minutes using that attitude is beyond me.

At the same time they claim to their labels because it gives them status in the forum. I’ve seen people saying “Of course so and so it’s right, he’s an xxxx!” here more times that I can count. Mostly it’s in the attitude assumed by others who put way too much weight into these four letters. Worshiping some types while depreciating others it’s nauseating.

Lastly I wanna thank each and everyone who read this and who takes their time to try and help sorting this out.

May the force be with you.

http://c84e75a0be4d36ae45af-2d30e5c...e_Sign_Star_Wars_T_Shirt_Print_301_323_76.jpg

Werebudgie

I want my account deleted
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
It's hard for me to put it into words. I mean I know if it makes sense and holds potential, I hate the idea of wasting time on something fruitless. By "bollocks" I mean something not only illogical but highly improbable.

This sounds more Ti than Fi to me.

Last edited:

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=20385]Alea_iacta_est[/MENTION] After this second questionarie would you stand by XXTP? The folks at PerC are sure it's XNTJ, I find it curious how different impressions of the same material can be.

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I guess I’m just gonna ramble about things that pissed me off during my lurking time. I hate how so many people are both lazy and arrogant when it comes to typing others. Likes parties and is energetic? ESFP. Is artsy and sensitive? ISFP. Rude and physically inclined? ESTP. Brooding and highly intelligent? INTJ. Don’t even consider anything else.

Stereotypes do exist for a reason, but the fact that people are so careless in trusting them and so categorical about their misconceptions is both annoying and pathetic. How can they think so highly of their intelligence and still think that they can type someone in five minutes using that attitude is beyond me.

BIG +1!!!! :p

Also I really like the parts about where you mention you are not the same in every situation. People are so stupid for trying to fit everyone into this narrow little box based on a few little pieces of experience/data. I found your anecdotes absolutely hilarious about how people at school got surprised at seeing your different sides ;)

The part about not being a mindless minion resonates too.

Not saying we are the same type though. I really think these are not dependent on cognitive type. I only posted here because I really liked how I totally understood you on those points.

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
BIG +1!!!! :p

Also I really like the parts about where you mention you are not the same in every situation. People are so stupid for trying to fit everyone into this narrow little box based on a few little pieces of experience/data. I found your anecdotes absolutely hilarious about how people at school got surprised at seeing your different sides ;)

Not saying we are the same type though. I really think these are not dependent on cognitive type. I only posted here because I really liked how I totally understood you on those points.

That's nice to know, I often have trouble finding like minded people on specific type threads (at least on the types I ever scored as). Not that I'm sure of what mine is, everytime I think I am and start posting I realize my views don't really resonate with my type peers.

Maybe my tpe is one I've never considered.

The part about not being a mindless minion resonates too.

infinite

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
~8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's nice to know, I often have trouble finding like minded people on specific type threads (at least on the types I ever scored as). Not that I'm sure of what mine is, everytime I think I am and start posting I realize my views don't really resonate with my type peers.

Maybe my tpe is one I've never considered.

Yeah, I have that trouble too. Which ones are the types that you never ever considered?

HBIC

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, I have that trouble too. Which ones are the types that you never ever considered?

I typed ENTP for a year, then ENxP for a while, ISTP once and for the past few months, INTJ.