User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    8's are extraverts I believe...

Introverted thinkers are more like 5's or 6's?

6w7 gives ISTP whereas 6w5 IxTJ?
    Direct correlations between Enneagram and MBTI, while it would be helpful, are implausible due to empirical evidence that suggests that practically any JCF type can be any Enneagram type in one fashion or another.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    yes, they have a natural tendency to do that, but it's still a problem that they should get under control (that's part of what typology is about: realizing your natural tendencies and how they may sometimes not be the best way to think, behave or handle a situation)
    Problem how?

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

8's are extraverts I believe...

Introverted thinkers are more like 5's or 6's?

6w7 gives ISTP whereas 6w5 IxTJ?
    Well sure correlations, to some degree.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Problem how?
    I just explained.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I just explained.
    You just said it's a problem... what's the nature of it? How does it affect INFJs and others?

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

I'm getting quite an XNTJ vibe. Ni, Fi, and Te are all functions I spotted. This may be easier via video.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    What's your SLOAN result?

Global 5: sloan RLOEI; sloan+ x|L|oeI; primary Limbic; R(52%)L(82%)O(56%)E(66%)I(72%)

RLOEI

withdrawn, loner, moody,
    dislikes crowds, avoidant, not big on fun, socially unskilled, not that interested in others, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, depressed, requires lots of time alone to recharge, socially awkward, hard to get to know, feels defective, averse to change, low self confidence, dislikes small talk, dislikes touchy feely types, private, not prone to complimenting others, driven by own personal gain, pessimistic, self absorbed, indifferent to the feelings of others, does not easily forgive, inflexible, skeptical, embarrassed easily, tense, lower energy level,attracted to things associated with sadness, very suspicious of others, does not believe in human goodness, interested in intellectual pursuits, does not put the welfare of others ahead of self, lonely, not known for generosity, unadventurous, doubting, quick to judge others, discontent, hard to understand, wounded at the core, believes in a logical answer for everything, worrying, uncooperative, agnostic/atheist tendencies, has anxiety, not physically affectionate with most people, feels second place is not good enough, frustrated when people don't live up to expectations

Limbic
    (14.3% of women; 6.6% of men)

easily hurt, does not keep emotions under control, envious, quick tempered, can't do anything when they don't feel good, emotional, bitter, attracted to things associated with sadness, has love/hate relationships with most things, sabotages self, more doubt than belief, thinks the world is a dangerous place, searches for identity, fears having no identity, suspicious of others, more past than future, desires security and support, fears being without guidance, familiar with the role of victim, hypersensitive, defensive, dependent on the support and nurturance of others, more feeling than doing, dislikes change, more likely to want a tattoo, can be hurtful, prefers to stick with things they know, wants to feel loved, fears being unwanted or unworthy of love, wants to enhance their self esteem, more likely to have taken anti depressants, prefers instant gratification, has trouble speaking when emotional

The bolded parts are what really resonated with me. Of course it could not be indictative of type but of some emotional disturb.

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    I'm getting quite an XNTJ vibe. Ni, Fi, and Te are all functions I spotted. This may be easier via video.
    Video typing? Is this about visual identification?
    Last edited by HBIC; 04-07-2014 at 12:15 PM.

Socionics
    ILI

@Look Alive_Sunshine, that SLOAN result roughly correlates to INTJ, but that is still dichotomy testing.

@animenagai has stated that (s)he has seen Ni, Te, and Fi in your posts, so I'm going to ask you about how you operate as a person, your primary mode.

When engaging in a problem-solving scenario:

Do you immediately seem to zero-in on the most efficient way to solve a problem, ignoring all information that is irrelevant to solving the problem due to the fact that the excess information would make the problem-solving less efficient and still get to the same result anyhow?

or

Do you immediately seem to see several different ways to solve a problem, making sure to gather all information so that you can see if there are yet more ways to solve the problem that could be more efficient than the ways you have already seen?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    @Look Alive_Sunshine, that SLOAN result roughly correlates to INTJ, but that is still dichotomy testing.

@animenagai has stated that (s)he has seen Ni, Te, and Fi in your posts, so I'm going to ask you about how you operate as a person, your primary mode.

When engaging in a problem-solving scenario:

Do you immediately seem to zero-in on the most efficient way to solve a problem, ignoring all information that is irrelevant to solving the problem due to the fact that the excess information would make the problem-solving less efficient and still get to the same result anyhow?

or

Do you immediately seem to see several different ways to solve a problem, making sure to gather all information so that you can see if there are yet more ways to solve the problem that could be more efficient than the ways you have already seen?
    Mostly the first case. Of course that if somebody points out some information I didn't take in account that makes my solution unviable I'll start to brainstorm.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Look Alive_Sunshine View Post
    Mostly the first case. Of course that if somebody points out some information I didn't take in account that makes my solution unviable I'll start to brainstorm.
    Hmmm, that's utilization of Ni.

To make sure however, is it instantaneous, or do you have to decide between several different possibilities that you have conjured?