First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Look Alive_Sunshine View Post
    I typed ENTP for a year, then ENxP for a while, ISTP once and for the past few months, INTJ.
    Yeah but which ones do you think are least like you?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    Yeah but which ones do you think are least like you?
    ENFP because I really don't think I'm a F. And I'm inclined to think I'm an Introvert.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

ENFP because I really don't think I'm a F. And I'm inclined to think I'm an Introvert.
    I see. I was actually asking about which type(s) of the 16 types seem(s) to be least like you.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by infinity- View Post
    I see. I was actually asking about which type(s) of the 16 types seem(s) to be least like you.
    XSTJ, XNFJ, ESFP, INTP, XSFJ.

XSTJ, XNFJ, ESFP, INTP, XSFJ.
    Your enneagram is that of a forceful personality... Based on that you can be an ESTP, ENTJ, ENTP...

ENTJs don't have Fe, which means they cannot notice people's distress and may be overly blunt... coupled with their Te-dom they can say almost anything to anyone without feeling remorse or recognizing\registering that they are causing distress to others...

Their Te-dom function (which is tied to their ego) means that their self-worth is very heavily dependent on external feedback of others about the usefulness of their ideas and skills... Te gives them an ability to articulate their thoughs in a coherent manner on the go...

They may have a silly INTP inner persona that comes out when they feel safe enough to make themselves vulnerable to others...

They may be extremely utilitarian, measuring people's worth based on their skills and intelligence...

What causes you most stress? Do you have an ultimate fantasy/goal in life that you dream about accomplishing...one that gives you some kind of a "high" feeling (ego boost, feeling invincible etc) when you think about accomplishing it?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Your enneagram is that of a forceful personality... Based on that you can be an ESTP, ENTJ, ENTP...

ENTJs don't have Fe, which means they cannot notice people's distress and may be overly blunt... coupled with their Te-dom they can say almost anything to anyone without feeling remorse or recognizing\registering that they are causing distress to others...
    But don't forget I'm an Ennegram 8w7, that's my temperament but not necessarily my personality.

That doesn't sound like me at all. I mean, I am brutally honest but I do notice if the person is hurt and it totally bothers me.

Their Te-dom function (which is tied to their ego) means that their self-worth is very heavily dependent on external feedback of others about the usefulness of their ideas and skills... Te gives them an ability to articulate their thoughs in a coherent manner on the go...

They may have a silly INTP inner persona that comes out when they feel safe enough to make themselves vulnerable to others...
    That's more like it but I wouldn't say I'm heavily concerned with others appreciation of my ideas, it's enough to me to know I'm right.

They may be extremely utilitarian, measuring people's worth based on their skills and intelligence...
    I actually value people's sensitivity and generosity first. To me the most important question is: "Is x nice?" But yeah, intelligence would come in third, after how nice and fun the person is.

What causes you most stress? Do you have an ultimate fantasy/goal in life that you dream about accomplishing...one that gives you some kind of a "high" feeling (ego boost, feeling invincible etc) when you think about accomplishing it?
    The unexpected. I hate surprises. And when I fail when I know I could have been perfect.

My ultimate goal is to be a worldwide popstar. I literally roll on the groud laughing when I think of people's reaction if they ever knew that. I'm sure no one has seen that coming .

BTW, do you think the SLOAN test has any real correlation to MBTI? I just took one and is scarilly accurate.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Double post.

Socionics
    ILI

IxTP, possibly xNTP (ENTPs can act fairly introverted), as I've stated before with a definite emphasis on xxTP.

Ne types in general often identify with several different personality types due to the fact that they can look at things from different perspectives.

External perspective elucidated in one of your question buttresses T preference, F is probably tertiary or inferior.

Tell me, @Look Alive_Sunshine, do you prefer to only attempt new things if you are completely confident in your ability to succeed in them, or do you prefer to always attempt new things and work at it and practice enough until you can build up your skill in said ability?

But don't forget I'm an Ennegram 8w7, that's my temperament but not necessarily my personality.
    It is possible to correlate enneagram and mbti...your personality and mbti is the one that you predominantly use to interact with the world...

That doesn't sound like me at all. I mean, I am brutally honest but I do notice if the person is hurt and it totally bothers me.
    Why and when (for whom) does it bother you...?

That's more like it but I wouldn't say I'm heavily concerned with others appreciation of my ideas, it's enough to me to know I'm right.
    This may be Ti...some other introverted function...

I actually value people's sensitivity and generosity first. To me the most important question is: "Is x nice?" But yeah, intelligence would come in third, after how nice and fun the person is.
    What does nice and fun in a person mean to you? And why is it (the other person being nice) important to you?

The unexpected. I hate surprises. And when I fail when I know I could have been perfect.
    So you cannot deal with being spontaneous? But you said this earlier:

I’m probably the best person to have around in emergency situations because I instinctively know what to do and keep a cool head, but in normal situations I’m not so hasty. I’m smart girl, I always have a chat with the abysm before jumping in.
    My ultimate goal is to be a worldwide popstar. I literally roll on the groud laughing when I think of people's reaction if they ever knew that. I'm sure no one has seen that coming .
    What part of being a popstar appeal to you?

BTW, do you think the SLOAN test has any real correlation to MBTI? I just took one and is scarilly accurate.
    No idea...

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    IxTP, possibly xNTP (ENTPs can act fairly introverted), as I've stated before with a definite emphasis on xxTP.

Ne types in general often identify with several different personality types due to the fact that they can look at things from different perspectives.

External perspective elucidated in one of your question buttresses T preference, F is probably tertiary or inferior.

Tell me, @Look Alive_Sunshine, do you prefer to only attempt new things if you are completely confident in your ability to succeed in them, or do you prefer to always attempt new things and work at it and practice enough until you can build up your skill in said ability?
    It depends on how much invested in the idea I am. I'd totally try something new and untested if I felt crazy about it, but otherwise I wouldn't touch it. I have to say this, though: I wouldn't let anybody see me doing it/practicing it untill I thought I was at least very good at it.