• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me (New and Improved With Marmite Flavour!)

Jen's True Type

• Total voters

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I was talking to Jen, btw.
You're not really able to be typed. You're intelligent, introverted and intuitive. You like to fuck with people and play games but when it spins around on you, it sets you off in a bad way. Not sure what is going on with your mind. When you were posting as CTG, weird stuff. You then came back as Dana. I wasn't around then so I can't really say.

As for you and Edahn, you two will likely get together. It wouldn't surprise me much if you two hook up when you move to Cali. I'm sure this has been discussed and if it hasn't it will be now. :) You two just might make this work. Edahn has commitment issues but I think you could be the girl to slap that right out of him.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Jen / anyone - does the INTJ template fit me?

I'm thinking of revising it...

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
I left for awhile, but I like this new twist. ;)

It's like a new spin on matchmaking.

I would be honored, Jennifer...

Although, I think I've tipped you off. ;)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would be honored, Jennifer...
Although, I think I've tipped you off. ;)

Oh, no -- I'm just watching the *other* Jen type everyone.

Plus, yeah... I don't wanna be accused of cheating.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you insist...

oooo, fun -- I've always wanted to <censored> David Schwimmer's and Tim Roth's love child!

... wait, what are we talking about again?

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
oooo, fun -- I've always wanted to <censored> David Schwimmer's and Tim Roth's love child!

... wait, what are we talking about again?
I've no idea, but I'm deeply afraid of whatever verb will be taking place of that "<censored>." I really hope it's "adopt."

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've no idea, but I'm deeply afraid of whatever verb will be taking place of that "<censored>." I really hope it's "adopt."

Meh. I'm not sure I want to try to potty train and impose curfews on the Schwimmerothian spawn.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Night, you are an INtJ. You care about people and I believe that sometimes your heart guides your decision making. IOW you're a thoughtful, respectful, intelligent individual with much to offer those around you, including your students. You're a loving husband and you'll be a great father when the time comes.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Hap, I don't know you well enough but from the little interaction I've had with you INTJ sounds correct. It's nice to see healthy minded INTJ's such as yourself around and I like the insight you provided me on your type here.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Night, you are an INtJ. You care about people and I believe that sometimes your heart guides your decision making. IOW you're a thoughtful, respectful, intelligent individual with much to offer those around you, including your students.

Thank you very much, Jen.

INtJ is spot on.

I would've also accepted ENTP. ;)