0 0%
First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by AvereX View Post
    i can see INFP
    i don't see INFP at all. Perhaps you are seeing something i dont?
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Outside of INFJ I've only ever scored INTJ on MBTI tests and the INTJ results were likely because I was in a pissy mood when I answered the questions.

Husband says INFJ normally and when tired or ill INTJ.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

XNFJ

X - You aren't shy, but you don't really need to be around people and you have to recharge with alone time and naps to keep up the pace you go at.

N - You have fairly traditional morals, but other than that your outlook is pretty unconventional.

F - You are more people/values oriented than task oriented.

J - You are goal/closure oriented.

Whatever you are, it doesn't really matter to me. You get me. You're my friend and I think you rock.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Goodness.

I don't talk about my past or future to many on here because I hate sharing. It's taken me a long time to go back into my blog again and discuss anything. Sharing my hopes and dreams with people is icky for me and I'm also not comfortable talking about my past but have opened up some with a few members. I am more inward with my feelings and thoughts that's why you won't find me sharing and caring online. As for the future I have it all mapped out but know that things don't always work out the way we want them to so I have back up plans as well. My mother has told me since I was young that she never thought about the things that I do but thats because shes an ISFJ and doesn't get me at all.
    Jen, if you don't show your cards then others cannot see the real you. It is your perogative to decide how much of yourself to show, but if you chose to put a mask out there for public consumption then it seems strange to become upset when people don't "get" the real you. Being N doesn't equate to psychic.

It takes real risk to interact meaningfully with people.

Are you uncertain about your type? Are you feeling that you aren't getting good, useful feedback from studying the INFJ archetype that you can apply to your life? This is all that really matters, how useful has it been for you to use the information on INFJ in your self-discovery process. If INFJ is not giving you useful information to use then yes maybe you should seek out different possiblities, but then from your responses it seems that you feel very certain about your type?

MBTI
    INXP

I'm an upfront person so I'll be honest. Dana knows full well that I'm not a sensor but she voted that way. Geoff did as well but the difference is that Geoff is Geoff and he's a fair unbiased person from what I've viewed of his behavior on this forum as well as appearing level headed.

I'm here to understand myself and if I can take something positive away from this thread then I will be a step closer to becoming a better person. What is a better person to me? I'm not sure yet.
    After reading some of your posts about how you think, and the realisation that you face this forum with your Fe, I'm amending my vote to ESFJ. Maybe with a well developed secondary somewhere intuitive!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

My best guess is ExFJ.
    Your strong intuition would say ENFJ.
    eNFJ rather.

On the other hand you could be INFJ too because the INFJ's I know are not revealing themselves to people and you seem to hold yourself back somehow.

So my final answer to your guestion is: I have no idea!

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Just to clarify I did say in the OP, "those of you who are familiar with me" and I do realize that most people aren't mind readers.
    One of the Keirseys descriptions of an INFJ that I really relate to is this. "This type of idealist has strong empathetic abilities and can become aware of another's emotions or intentions-good or evil-even before that person is conscious of them." When I joined INTPc I knew Ivy, Cafe and I would connect in some way even though it may have not been evident to them at first. Sure we all are stay at home Mom's but so are others on this forum that I haven't bothered to get to know. alcea (thank you for your post) is another stay at home mum who I have connected with but it was her Ne that caused this.

I don't share personal information because I am aware that people may either use it against me in the future and tell me what I should do without my asking. I hate unsolicited advice and being told what to do. The few that I have let into my real world are trustworthy and dependable and I value our friendship.

I'd also like to point out that extroverts don't spend as much time online as I do. As some of you may know I met my husband online years ago and it was so much easier for he and I to get to know one another that way. Same goes for meeting friends.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Jen, I can't say I've read all of your (nearly 3000) posts, but based on what I've read you're an INFJ. From what I have gathered from INFJ's, they often come across as ESFJ and ESFP to most people. Actually I'd say they look like an ESFx with a slightly plainer personality than a normal ESFx. That is unless people see through their cracks to get clues into their inner INFJ world. I generally think INFJ's seem like the most simple personality to most people, while actually being the most complex personality if you get to know them.

So here is the rundown in my thinking. Your posting style often resembles an ExFJ, but you are so intensely family oriented more like an IxFJ. The extraverted appearance while actually being an introvert is a frequent trait of INxJ's. Also you've posted some things that remind me of the way my wife thinks, so that also makes me think INFJ. From this thread it seems like you are very interested in what people think of you, which is typical for an INFJ as well. So overall I'd say you are pretty solidly an INFJ.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

I'd also like to point out that extroverts don't spend as much time online as I do. As some of you may know I met my husband online years ago and it was so much easier for he and I to get to know one another that way. Same goes for meeting friends.
    I used to say the same thing. But now I think some Es can easily satisfy their extraversion through online interaction.

I... suppose. Yeah!

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    So here is the rundown in my thinking. Your posting style often resembles an ExFJ, but you are so intensely family oriented more like an IxFJ.
    Yeah, but here's the ENFJ profile:

Quote Originally Posted by Profile!
    ENFJs are, by definition, Js, with whom we associate organization and decisiveness. But they don't resemble the SJs or even the NTJs in organization of the environment nor occasional recalcitrance. ENFJs are organized in the arena of interpersonal affairs. Their offices may or may not be cluttered, but their conclusions (reached through feelings) about people and motives are drawn much more quickly and are more resilient than those of their NFP counterparts.

ENFJs know and appreciate people. Like most NFs, (and Feelers in general), they are apt to neglect themselves and their own needs for the needs of others. They have thinner psychological boundaries than most, and are at risk for being hurt or even abused by less sensitive people. ENFJs often take on more of the burdens of others than they can bear.
    Both bolded parts seem a lot to me like Jen.

Quote Originally Posted by More!
    Dominant Feeling prefers to find the silver lining in even the most beggarly perceptions of those in their expanding circle of friends and, of course, in themselves. In less balanced individuals, such mitigation of the unseemly eventually undermines the ENFJ's integrity and frequently their good name. In healthier individuals, deft use of this awareness of the inner needs and desires of others enables this astute type to win friends, influence people, and avoid compromising entanglements.
    Jen.

FWIW.

I... suppose. Yeah!