12 28.57%
  • ENFJ

8 19.05%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
First 1422232425 Last

MBTI
    yupp

If my room mate is an INFJ I'd say the same for you. I go back and forth for her between ISFJ and INFJ, though I'm usually sure she's INFJ once in awhile I wonder. I am not expiernced. Anyways back to you. You remind me alot of her, though this could be projection on my part. I don't fully understand S functions and only somewhat on N functions.

ok I don't fully understand most functions, and I'll admit that. but S is the one I have the hardest time getting.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

I do think Jen has the whole NF "mood" thing going on. My mom's moods (when she's not in the throes of her mental disorder) are really stable and predictable, whereas I can tend to be unpredictably moody and irritable. I have a feeling that Jen is more like me than my mom.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

i'm fine as long as i get the time i need for myself. if i don't i can be very moody. that's why i think being on a camping thing with all those people would get to me and I'd turn into a nasty head spinning bitch. that's the only reason i believe i am introverted. it's difficult for me to function lately because i feel as though i am being pulled in all directions. I've been told more than once by therapists that my son has seen that i need to take care of me as well.

i spent two hours at the Y this afternoon because the kids had swim classes. during our three year olds class i put the other two in childcare and spent 45 minutes in the locker room reading a book my husband has been nagging me to read for at least a year. when my older two had their swim class i put my three year old in childcare and zoned out on the elliptical with my ipod. tomorrow it all starts again. i will say that sitting back and watching my children truly have a good time makes me happy until they're aware i'm watching them and asking if they can have more food from the vending machine.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    i'm fine as long as i get the time i need for myself. if i don't i can be very moody. ..
    Getting that time must be a challenge with little children.

MBTI
    yupp

i'm fine as long as i get the time i need for myself. if i don't i can be very moody. that's why i think being on a camping thing with all those people would get to be and i'd turn into a nasty head spinning bitch. that's the only reason i believe i am introverted. it's difficult for me to function lately because i feel as though i am being pulled in all directions. i've been told more than once by therapists that my son has seen that i need to take care of me as well.

i spent two hours at the Y this afternoon because the kids had swim classes. during our three year olds class i put the other two in childcare and spent 45 minutes in the locker room reading a book my husband has been nagging me to read for at least a year. when my older two had their swim class i put my three year old in childcare and zoned out on the elliptical with my ipod. tomorrow it all starts again. i will say that sitting back and watching my children truly have a good time makes me happy until they're aware i'm watching them and asking if they can have more food from the vending machine.
    My room mate seems to be able to be extroverted when she needs to be is very organized and neat freak like you. But I noticed that after she's been with her family or done a show or anything that requires her to be an extrovert she will retreat to her room for days at a time. I don't know how she puts up with a disorganized slob like me. That's why I say I see a lot of similarities between you two of course I put into account ten plus difference in age. So yeah I'm still saying INFJ (currently) for both of you. And just the general way you two approach things seems very similar to me, I could be wrong as I have yet to meet you in real life. But if it's true like you said what we get on here is what we'll get in real life.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Getting that time must be a challenge with little children.
    hey i'm hangin out in the ladies locker room. how bad could it be? lol

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

hey i'm hangin out in the ladies locker room. how bad could it be? lol
    Excellent point.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Excellent point.
    well you'd be surprised at how many women will work out, take a shower and prance around the locker room nekkid talking to this one and that one and all the while they don't seem to even notice that they have no clothes on! this happened to me last week when i was putting my stuff in the locker and this woman i take classes with sometimes starts yapping to me. i didn't see her at first but recognized her voice. well when i turned around to leave she was standing there buck nekkid! :eek: it was weird because i didn't know where to look! reminded me of seinfelds, "look away"!

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

well you'd be surprised at how many women will work out, take a shower and prance around the locker room nekkid talking to this one and that one and all the while they don't seem to even notice that they have no clothes on! this happened to me last week when i was putting my stuff in the locker and this woman i take classes with sometimes starts yapping to me. i didn't see her at first but recognized her voice. well when i turned around to leave she was standing there buck nekkid! :eek: it was weird because i didn't know where to look! reminded me of seinfelds, "look away"!
    Yes...that is an...intresting story...please feel free to share more.

Oh, wait, lemme put on some music..

Okay, continue.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

haha. i knew you'd like that.