• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me (New and Improved With Marmite Flavour!)

Jen's True Type

• Total voters

Usehername

On a mission
My ExFJ vote which turned to ESFJ was on the assumption that everyone knew sensors are every bit as likely to be intelligent/thoughtful/smartass in the fun way/etc.

I know an ESTP whom I think can rock the world and take anything on. She's far more the "seeing patterns" person in Chemistry etc. than a lot of xNxxs that I know, but she is all xSxP at heart and soul.

My ESFP sister is smarter than me; as an INTJ that doesn't bother me, which I think says something. (Her extreme xxxPness bothers me. Her xSFx intelligence doesn't.)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I don't necessarily commit to you being ESFJ, personally, but I must say that the ESFJ who I know super well (who happens to be kind of nutty and is not my favorite person, but I think that's because she's a crazy bitch--not because she's ESFJ) is not organized at all. She saves everything. EVERYTHING. Her classroom is a fire hazard. She does do a reasonably good job of keeping events/meetings/stuff like that organized, but woo. That classroom. Yikes.
She sounds fun. I'm not that disorganized. ;)

I can only go by the ESFJ that I know irl and fictional and I'm nothing like them. Below are some fun examples. ;P

[youtube=yz8tRAdei6I]Monica/Friends-ESFJ[/youtube]
[youtube=sqsj0T2xStQ]Sally Field-ESFJ[/youtube]
INFJ with balls
[youtube=4-n8bhjFoqA]Shirley McClaine- INFJ[/youtube]
[youtube=b4bv9ZTSnLE]Carrie Fisher- INFJ[/youtube]
[youtube=gK3mbq9rghw]Carrie Fisher- INFJ[/youtube]

ENFJ
[youtube=R0qaRqNgMqA]Julia Louis Dreyfus- ENFJ[/youtube]
[youtube=dELUnEJbqLk]Kirstey Alley- ENFJ[/youtube]

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
The clip of Monica is hilarious but over the top and nothing like me. Sally Field is so cute and I really do love her but again she's so nice and nothing like me. Shirley McClaine's clip I can identify with because that pleb interviewing her was annoying and she was doing her best not to rip into him but gave him a few swipes which make me :). Carrie Fisher is also a riot. I love the part where she says her father consoled Elizabeth Taylor with his penis when Mike Todd died. :laugh:

Julia Louis and Kirstie are great but way more outgoing than me. I'd be sick to my stomach having to go out there and be so open about myself. Online it's one thing but irl :eek:. At the meetup I purposely planned it many months in advance so I could "prepare" myself for the social interaction. When Cafe and I arrived I was so nervous especially since we were late and everyone watched us walk in. I tend to smile and ramble when I am nervous but to those who don't know that I'm sure I do appear very extroverted. I also downed a shot with MG and his wife as soon as I sat down so that helped.

I am comfortable with knowing that there's still at least 8 months until the girls beach weekend thing. that gives me plenty of time to prepare for the social interaction.

heart

heart on fire
Shirley MacLaine strikes me as being very Ne and her feeling seems to be Fi, not Fe.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Shirley MacLaine strikes me as being very Ne and her feeling seems to be Fi, not Fe.

:laugh: Try reading that sentence aloud. It sounds like a line from a Monty Python bit.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I just don't see ESFJ's messing with people. They seem much nicer than that. Maybe the older you get, MBTI goes out the window and maybe it was never inside to begin with.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I don't really see how that clip of Sally Field A) shows anything about her and B) shows anything about ESFJs.

I love the Monica clip. My ISFJ ex boyfriend (who is, ahem, gay) reminds me a lot of Monica.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
If my room mate is an INFJ I'd say the same for you. I go back and forth for her between ISFJ and INFJ, though I'm usually sure she's INFJ once in awhile I wonder. I am not expiernced. Anyways back to you. You remind me alot of her, though this could be projection on my part. I don't fully understand S functions and only somewhat on N functions.

ok I don't fully understand most functions, and I'll admit that. but S is the one I have the hardest time getting.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
I do think Jen has the whole NF "mood" thing going on. My mom's moods (when she's not in the throes of her mental disorder) are really stable and predictable, whereas I can tend to be unpredictably moody and irritable. I have a feeling that Jen is more like me than my mom. ;)

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
i'm fine as long as i get the time i need for myself. if i don't i can be very moody. that's why i think being on a camping thing with all those people would get to me and I'd turn into a nasty head spinning bitch. that's the only reason i believe i am introverted. it's difficult for me to function lately because i feel as though i am being pulled in all directions. I've been told more than once by therapists that my son has seen that i need to take care of me as well.

i spent two hours at the Y this afternoon because the kids had swim classes. during our three year olds class i put the other two in childcare and spent 45 minutes in the locker room reading a book my husband has been nagging me to read for at least a year. when my older two had their swim class i put my three year old in childcare and zoned out on the elliptical with my ipod. tomorrow it all starts again. ;) i will say that sitting back and watching my children truly have a good time makes me happy until they're aware i'm watching them and asking if they can have more food from the vending machine. :shock:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i'm fine as long as i get the time i need for myself. if i don't i can be very moody. that's why i think being on a camping thing with all those people would get to be and i'd turn into a nasty head spinning bitch. that's the only reason i believe i am introverted. it's difficult for me to function lately because i feel as though i am being pulled in all directions. i've been told more than once by therapists that my son has seen that i need to take care of me as well.

i spent two hours at the Y this afternoon because the kids had swim classes. during our three year olds class i put the other two in childcare and spent 45 minutes in the locker room reading a book my husband has been nagging me to read for at least a year. when my older two had their swim class i put my three year old in childcare and zoned out on the elliptical with my ipod. tomorrow it all starts again. ;) i will say that sitting back and watching my children truly have a good time makes me happy until they're aware i'm watching them and asking if they can have more food from the vending machine. :shock:

My room mate seems to be able to be extroverted when she needs to be is very organized and neat freak like you. But I noticed that after she's been with her family or done a show or anything that requires her to be an extrovert she will retreat to her room for days at a time. I don't know how she puts up with a disorganized slob like me. That's why I say I see a lot of similarities between you two of course I put into account ten plus difference in age. So yeah I'm still saying INFJ (currently) for both of you. And just the general way you two approach things seems very similar to me, I could be wrong as I have yet to meet you in real life. But if it's true like you said what we get on here is what we'll get in real life.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Excellent point. :nice:
well you'd be surprised at how many women will work out, take a shower and prance around the locker room nekkid talking to this one and that one and all the while they don't seem to even notice that they have no clothes on! this happened to me last week when i was putting my stuff in the locker and this woman i take classes with sometimes starts yapping to me. i didn't see her at first but recognized her voice. well when i turned around to leave she was standing there buck nekkid! :eek: it was weird because i didn't know where to look! reminded me of seinfelds, "look away"!

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
well you'd be surprised at how many women will work out, take a shower and prance around the locker room nekkid talking to this one and that one and all the while they don't seem to even notice that they have no clothes on! this happened to me last week when i was putting my stuff in the locker and this woman i take classes with sometimes starts yapping to me. i didn't see her at first but recognized her voice. well when i turned around to leave she was standing there buck nekkid! :eek: it was weird because i didn't know where to look! reminded me of seinfelds, "look away"!

Yes...that is an...intresting story...please feel free to share more.

Oh, wait, lemme put on some music..

Okay, continue. :popc1: