This my boyfriend's questionnaire not mine, anyone have any suggestions about his type?
0. Is there anything that may affect the way you answer the questions? For example, a stressful time, mental illness, medications, special life circumstances? Other useful information includes sex, age, and current state of mind.
I guess there's nothing special going on.
I am male, 23 years old in a fine mood.
1. Click on this link: Flickr: Explore! Look at the random photo for about 30 seconds. Copy and paste it here, and write about your impression of it
The picture evokes the feeling of peace and adventure in me. From the picture the place looks good for the time spent alone thinking.
2. You are with a group of people in a car, heading to a different town to see your favourite band/artist/musician. Suddenly, the car breaks down for an unknown reason in the middle of nowhere. What are your initial thoughts? What are your outward reactions?
I'd think I need a cigarette and time to think about this to figure this situation out.
I guess I'd wait for someone who comes up with some idea how to fix the car and then I'd help the person with fixing it. If there wouldn't be anyone like that, I could make myself think and could come up with some idea on my own.
3. You somehow make it to the concert. The driver wants to go to the afterparty that was announced (and assure you they won't drink so they can drive back later). How do you feel about this party? What do you do?
It depends on my mood and people. If there would be boring people and bad concerte I am not in a mood to go to any party, but if I'd had fun, I coud to an after party too. If I wasn't in a mood to go I will not convincing him not to go. I'd wait for him somewhere else.
4. On the drive back, your friends are talking. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward reaction? What do you outwardly say?
I'd think what he said is not right and I should share my opinion with him.
Outworldly I would try be patient with him and explain him my point and then I would try to meet him half way. I'd also want to hear his explanation why he thinks that way.
5. What would you do if you actually saw/experienced something that clashes with your previous beliefs, experiences, and habits?
I think I'd be interested in the happening and have mixed feelings, but I'd feel excited about it.
6. What are some of your most important values? How did you come about determining them? How can they change?
My values are:
Respect for elders, honesty, life without stereotype, I dislike being part of the crowd, or people who just stand in the line, I respect critical thinking and not believing to everything your read, or heard.
I developed the first two from my parents, and the rest I determined within myself while dealing with people.
I think it depends on situation how they can change. I can change my values when someone gives me good arguments and explanations why to change them.
7. a) What about your personality most distinguishes you from everyone else? b) If you could change one thing about you personality, what would it be? Why?
a) I am person with good ideas and I am really honest, that can sometimes lead me to troubles.
b) I don't trust people, I still have different scenarios of what could happen in my head so I'd like to be more trusting with others and don't think so much about such things. When I over think problems I often can feel sad, or uncomfortable about it and it influences my behavior with others.
8. How do you treat hunches or gut feelings? In what situations are they most often triggered?
I often have hunches about people and their feelings, secrets, I can tell when someone's lying. And I often experience feelings of deja vu in unknown and new situations.
9. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?
a) I like new things, that are not mentally draining for me, I like to relax, think and I like to spend time with my friends and I like to learn new things.
b) I dislike when I have to do something against my will, I dislike when there are too many people around me and I dislike stressful and stereotypical work.
10. What do you repress about your outward behavior or internal thought process when around others? Why?
I try to suppress hate against someone and find out what others like about the person.
Thanks for your input guys .