• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What do you think my type is? I am curious about your thoughts.

NeverGiveUp

MBTI Type
xNFJ
Enneagram
?
Hi. I am not really sure what you guys would like to see that would help you type me, but I will try...

I don't pay attention to my environment, sometimes even recklessly. I have started to use my awareness to change that, though. I am in my own thoughts and I often don't pay attention to my surroundings. I am usually one of the more quieter people in a group.

While I try to be friendly, some people annoy me quite a bit. Although I won't start something over it, I'll deal with it unless they personally attack me. I can be very nice to people, until they insult me. I discovered I like being the center of attention but I am not the kind of person who blows that out of proportion. ( I don't want to hurt others like some people do over it )

I have a hard time taking compliments because I don't notice when I am getting complimented until someone tells me.

I get frustrated when I list out plans and people don't follow them, when I think they will really work out. I can be really hard on myself if my results aren't perfection. I think about my future, my success, and my goals most of all.. so I put school work and my plans for the future above everything else. I have a vision that I want to fulfill, and I need to work hard to help it become a reality. People who know me well have said that basically I do best when I control everything in my life. I do care about my friends though, but I want to meet more people like me. Then I can care about them on a deeper level. Image is nothing but a mask to who someone really is, but let's just say if I reflected am image, I would want to be seen as impressive and ambitious.

Some people just aren't my biggest concern, unless I think they have admirable traits or I can relate to them. I don't know how I maintain friends so well because I am caught up on other things. Some of my friends think I ignore them, when actually I'm busy doing work or practicing things so I can improve. I used to unintentionally offend others (not the world's most sensitive, I guess. ) But, I don't think I do that as much anymore, hopefully. I might even place too much on the truth of a situation. I can't fake or pretend in almost any situation.

This might sound unrealistic, but I REALLY dislike being judged, underestimated, or stereotyped. Those things are all so confining. I dislike it when people judge others too, because it spreads unnecessary conflict and it does not improve anything, it's pointless. The reason my name is NeverGiveUp is because I didn't give up and now I have accomplished a lot, so far. But my life is just starting... Some people have potential, but some don't notice, because they are too busy trying to blend in, and they loose all the individual potential.. That is what I think. Sometimes my thoughts are way out there, and some of them are completely unrealistic. I am good at predictions, though.

I dislike reading, but I love poetry and hidden meanings that help reach a new potential... and as far as academics go, I have straight A's, but I don't think that has to do with MBTI? Anyways, I am very curious and I have quite an active imagination. I feel like an outsider all the time even when apparently I am not and I don't want to fit in with any kind of group because everyone is different and groups of certain kinds of people are just one big lie....>_<;;

I love when something or someone sends out hidden meanings about life that I can really relate to.. I can be very cold, but if I see something I like in someone, I can be extremely kind and loyal. ^_^

Sorry if this is too long or too short.. If you need more info feel free to ask : P

Alea_iacta_est

Assuming this is the description of an extremely self-aware individual, xNFJ.

I see some usage of Fe and Ni, but I do not believe that Ni is your dominant personality but rather a way to illustrate your Fe to others (aux usage of relaying dom to others?)

I lean ENFJ.

Edit: On second glance, however, it does seem INFJ-ish.

NeverGiveUp

MBTI Type
xNFJ
Enneagram
?
Assuming this is the description of an extremely self-aware individual, xNFJ.

I see some usage of Fe and Ni, but I do not believe that Ni is your dominant personality but rather a way to illustrate your Fe to others (aux usage of relaying dom to others?)

I lean ENFJ.

Edit: On second glance, however, it does seem INFJ-ish.

Hmm..I see. INFJ is a good consideration and I can look more into ENFJ, too. Thanks.