1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type? I'm having trouble with understanding the cognitive functions and my results vary on the MBTI tests online. I usually get some variation of IXXP, a few times I have gotten J
2) What do you yearn for in life? Why? I just yearn to be happy. I want to finish high school, start post-secondary, land a job I enjoy, and live a drama free home life as possible. I do want kids but not anytime soon .
3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way. Probably when I was a kid and everything was a lot simpler than it is now, I was carefree and I didn't have to worry about anything. Now I'm in my last year of high school and getting ready to start finding a job and going to college and I'm worried about that stuff and my future.
4) What makes you feel inferior? When I'm around extremely attractive people and people that have accomplished a lot in life. I haven't really achieved anything.
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)
I usually think about the pros and the cons and think about how each option of the decision would affect my life and usually think about what would be benefit me more.
6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome? When working on a project for school, my emphasis is usually on getting it done as fast as possible while still allowing myself to get a half-decent grade. Same with my own projects, when I start a project I want to do it in the most time-consuming way as possible but still do a good job. When something takes too long to finish I just get discouraged and impatient and usually don't end up finishing it.
7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it? Probably when I went on one of the biggest roller coasters in my entire country. I remember being scared and shaking when I was in the lineup waiting to go on it, but when I actually went on it, I had a lot of fun and I actually felt like I was flying. I felt carefree and weightless, it was nice.
8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc) Memorizing things for me is the most efficient way for me to learn things. I tend to be very slow learning hands-on. It just typically doesn't work for me and it often confuses me
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Very unorganized, I have all of my class work in one binder, my room is often so messy you can't see the floor and I'm always losing things. It's something I've tried to work on to fix but have never succeeded
10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it? I look for more information that supports it
11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself? Making sure I follow what I believe and be myself. I don't really worry about what other people do.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions? Most of the time I think before I speak, but when I get angry I say a lot of things I end up regretting. I prefer one-on-one discussions. I feel nervous and uncomfortable in large groups of people.
13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words? I tend to jump into action right away. I don't like people that analyze every decision they make.. I'm a rather decisive person. I think actions speak far more louder than words. There are a lot of manipulative people out there and a lot of people that go back on their word..
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do? I'd likely go with them if I wasn't tired or in a bad mood, I could always watch my television show later
15) How do you act when you're stressed out? I tend to just stay away from people, become angered easily which isn't usually characteristic of me, usually start feeling flustered and frustrated and withdraw from the world around me in general..
16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people? I hate people who nitpick about stupid things, people who look for things to complain about, overly-opinionated close-minded people who put down others just for having a different opinion than they do, people who feel the need to make everyone else in a bad mood when they are, and people who judge others relentlessly and are rude about it..
17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people? I like to talk about a lot of things: Personality tests, food, animals, weather, current issues going on in the world, tv shows, music, internet games, etc..
18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life? Disorder, my responsibilities, what other people do/dress like
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ? I take it they perceive me as: nice, laid-back, sarcastic, clumsy, lazy, fun-loving, casual, shy, a tad bit oversensitive, non serious. One thing I think they would have wrong is I tend to never act serious because I'm always joking around or take anything seriously when in fact I over think a lot of things and take stuff very seriously..
My friends would never say I'm assertive, coordinated, intelligent, fancy, mean-spirited or fashionable.
20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing? If I could do anything I wanted for a whole day I'd probably go fishing or something like that down by a lake and spend the whole day there with friends and/or family.. or if the weather was warm I'd probably go to the beach.
I'm having a lot of trouble determining my MBTI type. Please help?