MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Permabanned

@valaki
    lol every time I see you trying to figure out your type it drives me mad. 800 posts and still nothing!

Why do you think you're an ESFP? Do you like to perform?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

That's it - step over to the dark side... There you go! Nicely done.

-Halla74
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    esfj
    Enneagram
    3w8

Still figuring out your type? What's giving you trouble? Try, uh, to be concise.
    3w2 6w7 8w7
    3w2 6w7 8w7

3w2 6w7 8w7

"Verbally adept and a good reader of people and situations, you have the ability to identify unjust authority, rebel against tyranny and verbally spar against it."

"The 368 is very dynamic. This is the toughest fighter on the Enneagram."

The Justice Fighter

3w2 6w7 8w7
    3w2 6w7 8w7

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

@valaki What do you think is the biggest obstacle that's keeping you from coming to a solid conclusion about your type?
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    @valaki
    lol every time I see you trying to figure out your type it drives me mad. 800 posts and still nothing!

Why do you think you're an ESFP? Do you like to perform?
    Lol ;p A lot of those 800 posts were arguing over shit though :p

As for ESFP... the test was actually one point away from ESTP.

But my love of talking to virtually anyone just for the sake of interaction, is kind of ESFP-ish. I don't do any other kind of "performing" however.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    That's it - step over to the dark side... There you go! Nicely done.

-Halla74
    Ha-ha good job!... tempted.

Quote Originally Posted by the resident View Post
    Still figuring out your type? What's giving you trouble? Try, uh, to be concise.
    A) Well I have at least two very distinct modes depending on circumstances. You can say it's either an S/N or an I/E issue. With T/F bleeding into it too.

1) IRL usually I'm a non-analytical non-thinking living-in-the-moment person. If I talk to someone, it's also just talking, not analysing. (Also when reading easy fiction books.)

2) In writing or if reading non-fiction, or when dealing with certain interests of mine, I will easily be much more analytical and possibly even nitpicking and annoying lol. It's like I'm automatically focused on totally different things then.

(Of course this is the general trend, I can also be 2) in IRL situations or 1) in online situations.)

B) There's a T/F divide as well.

1) As I said above I can be really analytical and argumentative. But only if the circumstances are favourable for this mindset.

2) Otoh I sometimes give very F-like reasoning for things. I cannot identify with the "robotic mind" idea and I actually find the idea of being like that unpleasant. Like, too detached and too unemotional.

Concise enough? Thoughts?

& See the stuff below as well, if you want

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    @valaki What do you think is the biggest obstacle that's keeping you from coming to a solid conclusion about your type?
    Hard to see if I truly have some sort of default mode of being. I have the same thing with enneagram (the 7 vs 8 thing there).

For example, Jung talks about this differentiation thing, I could see it applied to Ti but then if I consider my life I see that the scope of Ti usage is limited to specific interests and specific circumstances as well. Unless it's just that I'm not as aware of using Ti in most cases. Sometimes people point out things that are Ti-ish and I didn't notice it myself.

Or about Se, I have tested as ESxP a few times but I'm kind of bored with many S things, how to say it, I only care about more refined stuff. Like, very ordinary life situations stopped being interesting to me and I just size up such situations in the fraction of a second and then be bored/disinterested with it if the result of sizing it up is not er, favourable. I can however be into more "special" S stuff very much.

I have considered the scope of Ni and Te as well but I'm not quite sure on those.

& See the above reply too

Socionics
    ILI

Based on the way @valaki picks apart arguments and requires fine tuning on nearly everything, Ji is aux. or dom, most likely Ti.

Then it's a question of Pe. (I still vote Ne)

MBTI
    esfj
    Enneagram
    3w8

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Lol ;p A lot of those 800 posts were arguing over shit though :p

As for ESFP... the test was actually one point away from ESTP.

But my love of talking to virtually anyone just for the sake of interaction, is kind of ESFP-ish. I don't do any other kind of "performing" however.

Ha-ha good job!... tempted.

A) Well I have at least two very distinct modes depending on circumstances. You can say it's either an S/N or an I/E issue. With T/F bleeding into it too.

1) IRL usually I'm a non-analytical non-thinking living-in-the-moment person. If I talk to someone, it's also just talking, not analysing. (Also when reading easy fiction books.)

2) In writing or if reading non-fiction, or when dealing with certain interests of mine, I will easily be much more analytical and possibly even nitpicking and annoying lol. It's like I'm automatically focused on totally different things then.

(Of course this is the general trend, I can also be 2) in IRL situations or 1) in online situations.)

B) There's a T/F divide as well.

1) As I said above I can be really analytical and argumentative. But only if the circumstances are favourable for this mindset.

2) Otoh I sometimes give very F-like reasoning for things. I cannot identify with the "robotic mind" idea and I actually find the idea of being like that unpleasant. Like, too detached and too unemotional.

Concise enough? Thoughts?

& See the stuff below as well, if you want

Hard to see if I truly have some sort of default mode of being. I have the same thing with enneagram (the 7 vs 8 thing there).

For example, Jung talks about this differentiation thing, I could see it applied to Ti but then if I consider my life I see that the scope of Ti usage is limited to specific interests and specific circumstances as well. Unless it's just that I'm not as aware of using Ti in most cases. Sometimes people point out things that are Ti-ish and I didn't notice it myself.

Or about Se, I have tested as ESxP a few times but I'm kind of bored with many S things, how to say it, I only care about more refined stuff. Like, very ordinary life situations stopped being interesting to me and I just size up such situations in the fraction of a second and then be bored/disinterested with it if the result of sizing it up is not er, favourable. I can however be into more "special" S stuff very much.

I have considered the scope of Ni and Te as well but I'm not quite sure on those.

& See the above reply too
    ESTP wanna-be ISTP.

Whenever someone spends this much time arguing over their type, they're hiding something.
    3w2 6w7 8w7
    3w2 6w7 8w7

3w2 6w7 8w7

"Verbally adept and a good reader of people and situations, you have the ability to identify unjust authority, rebel against tyranny and verbally spar against it."

"The 368 is very dynamic. This is the toughest fighter on the Enneagram."

The Justice Fighter

3w2 6w7 8w7
    3w2 6w7 8w7