• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

well ok so my vibe is whatever?? vote for my type :P

What's my type

• ENFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

• ENTP

• ESFJ

• ESTJ

• INFJ

• INTJ

• INTP

• ISFJ

• ISFP

• ISTJ

• Total voters

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She said it was rude

Yeah see these are the things I don't notice myself. :p

She sees me as rude about similar silly stuff that I would have to spend a lot of time thinking about to figure out why it was rude and even then I won't FEEL the rudeness of it, the "hi" example was just a really small example of that. Though there is no true "hate", she seems to have adjusted to the way I am. Some other people have not. :doh: :bored: :rolleyes: :irked: :tongue10:

Not all Fe is bad, e.g. my mother's definitely an ESFJ (or plays the ESFJ role very well), she doesn't mind my style. Guess she adjusted well haha

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah see these are the things I don't notice myself. :p

She sees me as rude about similar silly stuff that I would have to spend a lot of time thinking about to figure out why it was rude and even then I won't FEEL the rudeness of it, the "hi" example was just a really small example of that. Though there is no true "hate", she seems to have adjusted to the way I am. Some other people have not. :doh: :bored: :rolleyes: :irked: :tongue10:

Not all Fe is bad, e.g. my mother's definitely an ESFJ (or plays the ESFJ role very well), she doesn't mind my style. Guess she adjusted well haha
Yeah it seems like it was harder for you than it is for me since you have/had more social constraints I have one person to annoy me and it still gets under me skin :mellow:

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah it seems like it was harder for you then it is for me since you have/had more social constraints I have one person to annoy me and it still gets under me skin :mellow:

You mean everyone in your environment else accepts the way you are?

Btw this Fe thing still is a bit confusing. I mean, I usually hate the approach she's got but yet I've also done judgments like this, though I would say less often and less seamlessly than she. E.g. in a chat group, when someone was trolling, I would first tell them not to do that, then when that was no good, I kicked them out, this was for the sake of the community (Fe).

And when I said I didn't have any Fe until I was a teenager I meant it lol. Maybe also soc-last instinct in enneagram, dunno. Do ESTPs typically start developing it around that age? How about ISTPs?

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When I say "confusing" about Fe, I mean, why I would be doing sometimes what I often hate...?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You mean everyone in your environment else accepts the way you are?

Btw this Fe thing still is a bit confusing. I mean, I usually hate the approach she's got but yet I've also done judgments like this, though I would say less often and less seamlessly than she. E.g. in a chat group, when someone was trolling, I would first tell them not to do that, then when that was no good, I kicked them out, this was for the sake of the community (Fe).

And when I said I didn't have any Fe until I was a teenager I meant it lol. Maybe also soc-last instinct in enneagram, dunno. Do ESTPs typically start developing it around that age? How about ISTPs?
Yeah everyone else that i've met so far seems to enjoy my rebellious confident outspoken witty personality I wasn't like that growing up so she is afraid of my soical position in life and/or she just misses the innocent me my Mom (ISFJ) also has a problem with the fact that i'm scatterbrained and don't clean my room, she also views anything I say that goes against something she believes in to be stupid and if I debate her her comeback is your smart/clever but not to what is important.

You might often do what you hate due to feeling pressured/obligated to do it so putting something else ahead of you which everyone does to a certain extent due to social pressures so your Fe might have kicked in later, ESTP typically don't have it until mid 20's and ISTPs begin developing it much later

Stephano

Almöhi
MBTI Type
NFP
ESFP? :eek:

Or some other type?

I guess when you say "vibe", you're not (yet) able to give any concrete reasoning for it right?

Sry for the late answer. Yes, it was only my gut instinct, so don't pay too much attention to it.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah everyone else that i've met so far seems to enjoy my rebellious confident outspoken witty personality I wasn't like that growing up so she is afraid of my soical position in life and/or she just misses the innocent me my Mom (ISFJ) also has a problem with the fact that i'm scatterbrained and don't clean my room, she also views anything I say that goes against something she believes in to be stupid and if I debate her her comeback is your smart/clever but not to what is important.

Heh I wouldn't worry too much about family :) Seems like you found a place for yourself anyway right?

By the way I'm not too witty/funny by default, perhaps when in the mood sometimes or as a response to someone else's wittiness. I definitely should laugh more often etc. I think ExTP's are typically a LOT into being funny and witty and whatnot right?

You might often do what you hate due to feeling pressured/obligated to do it so putting something else ahead of you which everyone does to a certain extent due to social pressures so your Fe might have kicked in later, ESTP typically don't have it until mid 20's and ISTPs begin developing it much later

No, what I was talking about in terms of Fe manifesting, it doesn't feel like it's out of obligation or pressure.

I'm actually pretty bad at following Fe guidelines out of obligation etc. I'm hopeless at that sort of stuff.

If I am in the mood on my own to do F stuff then I do it without much thinking and I can then be behaving in a way that I usually hate in others. This was my point.

ESTPs, what is it like for them after mid 20's? Did you mean they develop it pretty well by then? Then I'm definitely far far behind for my age (I'm not old, mind you, but I'm somewhat past the mid-20's).

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sry for the late answer. Yes, it was only my gut instinct, so don't pay too much attention to it.

If you happen to suddenly be able to put it into words later, don't spare me of your opinion :D

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Heh I wouldn't worry too much about family :) Seems like you found a place for yourself anyway right?

By the way I'm not too witty/funny by default, perhaps when in the mood sometimes or as a response to someone else's wittiness. I definitely should laugh more often etc. I think ExTP's are typically a LOT into being funny and witty and whatnot right?

No, what I was talking about in terms of Fe manifesting, it doesn't feel like it's out of obligation or pressure.

I'm actually pretty bad at following Fe guidelines out of obligation etc. I'm hopeless at that sort of stuff.

If I am in the mood on my own to do F stuff then I do it without much thinking and I can then be behaving in a way that I usually hate in others. This was my point.

ESTPs, what is it like for them after mid 20's? Did you mean they develop it pretty well by then? Then I'm definitely far far behind for my age (I'm not old, mind you, but I'm somewhat past the mid-20's).

I don't think so but in all honesty IDK

badger055

Permabanned
I'm going with ESTP too. It's the result you got on my test and that's the test that originally typed me when the other tests failed.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Na I was only testing that one to see if you would bite and you didn't. If you are an ESTP that's pretty cool. Never seen an sx/sp ESTP before.

Lol ok. ;p

What kind of ESTPs did you see before if not sx/sp?

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah yeah, I don't relate to the typical ESTP too well, maybe it's the soc instinct thing.

Yea ok but what seems to be Se Ti > Ti Se if you can put this into words?
I'd have to see you in person or see a video of you discussing yourself