User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's my type

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFJ

    0 0%
  • ENFP

    0 0%
  • ENTJ

    1 9.09%
  • ENTP

    0 0%
  • ESFJ

    0 0%
  • ESFP

    1 9.09%
  • ESTJ

    0 0%
  • ESTP

    4 36.36%
  • INFJ

    0 0%
  • INFP

    2 18.18%
  • INTJ

    0 0%
  • INTP

    0 0%
  • ISFJ

    0 0%
  • ISFP

    0 0%
  • ISTJ

    0 0%
  • ISTP

    1 9.09%
  • I Just Wanna Click Something

    2 18.18%
First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 101

  1. #71
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    Sure
    I don't really calculate Fe stuff like that, no. It just happens automatically. Are ESTPs not like this, then?

    Otoh when Fe doesn't "happen" on its own, I will be pretty antagonistic to other people's Fe-based reasoning and will sometimes even call them out on it. (I'm not sure if it happens from a different viewpoint which still uses Fe reasoning or if it happens from some other function.)

  2. #72
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    I don't really calculate Fe stuff like that, no. It just happens automatically. Are ESTPs not like this, then?

    Otoh when Fe doesn't "happen" on its own, I will be pretty antagonistic to other people's Fe-based reasoning and will sometimes even call them out on it. (I'm not sure if it happens from a different viewpoint which still uses Fe reasoning or if it happens from some other function.)
    They are like that

  3. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    @OptoGypsy

    ...I will give a specific recent example that I attribute to a conflict about Fe because that would make more sense than just using these letters :p And maybe it's not Fe anyway.


    I was reading the blog of someone who I know. She went for some long hiking race thingie in the woods/hills and described the event&experience in her blog. I start reading it, in it she mentions that there was a 200-people limit to the race and you had to sign up in advance and quite some people didn't show up on race day and her opinion was this: "unfortunately many people didn't show up... it's on their own conscience*, but they really screwed up things for the organizers of the race". (*: sorry hard to translate the expression, it wasn't in English. Literal translation otherwise.)

    I immediatelly called her out on this, I said the race organizers will or should have planned for this circumstance and not be surprised by it, e.g. by allowing a certain extra amount of people to sign up based on previous experience. (I had more thoughts and strong emotions about it but I chose only to use this reasoning.)

    She replied to this by explaining how the race organizers were forced to set the limit to 200 by authority and they (race organizers) were having problems with left over food and race labels and whatnot because some people didn't show up and of course other people who would've liked to participate couldn't come because the places were taken by those people.

    I replied by saying that such trouble is just part of race organizing and so it's plain unnecessary to blame people for not showing up... (This way of putting it was a bit closer to my strong emotions originally. I also thought to myself but didn't say it out loud that it's really Just SOOO Silly to expect people to show up no matter what happens, just so the race organizers feel better!!!?? It didn't make a lot of sense honestly that she'd actually expect this, tbh. It just made no sense overall, that sentence in the blog.)

    She ended up replying that she just thought that people should in advance let the organizers know that they can't show up. And she also said that she put the sentence in because if just one person will behave differently in future it was already worth it.

    My final reply to that: I suggested to her that she should've put that reasoning in her blog post instead of the original sentence. (Still left unsaid: my strong emotionality about: wtf, why try to make people feel guilty for other people's welfare for no reason, and wtf, why not write the actual sensible reasoning instead? Yeah, the one I finally managed to pull out of her was sensible, about asking people to let the organizers know in advance.)

    (...I got a passive-aggressive remark from her instead of a direct reply, to that. She didn't fix the blog sentence either.)

    ...End of episode.


    ...Well analyse away if you can I have had quite a few conflicts with her over similar reasonings of hers before.

  4. #74
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    @OptoGypsy

    ...I will give a specific recent example that I attribute to a conflict about Fe because that would make more sense than just using these letters :p And maybe it's not Fe anyway.


    I was reading the blog of someone who I know. She went for some long hiking race thingie in the woods/hills and described the event&experience in her blog. I start reading it, in it she mentions that there was a 200-people limit to the race and you had to sign up in advance and quite some people didn't show up on race day and her opinion was this: "unfortunately many people didn't show up... it's on their own conscience*, but they really screwed up things for the organizers of the race". (*: sorry hard to translate the expression, it wasn't in English. Literal translation otherwise.)

    I immediatelly called her out on this, I said the race organizers will or should have planned for this circumstance and not be surprised by it, e.g. by allowing a certain extra amount of people to sign up based on previous experience. (I had more thoughts and strong emotions about it but I chose only to use this reasoning.)

    She replied to this by explaining how the race organizers were forced to set the limit to 200 by authority and they (race organizers) were having problems with left over food and race labels and whatnot because some people didn't show up and of course other people who would've liked to participate couldn't come because the places were taken by those people.

    I replied by saying that such trouble is just part of race organizing and so it's plain unnecessary to blame people for not showing up... (This way of putting it was a bit closer to my strong emotions originally. I also thought to myself but didn't say it out loud that it's really Just SOOO Silly to expect people to show up no matter what happens, just so the race organizers feel better!!!?? It didn't make a lot of sense honestly that she'd actually expect this, tbh. It just made no sense overall, that sentence in the blog.)

    She ended up replying that she just thought that people should in advance let the organizers know that they can't show up. And she also said that she put the sentence in because if just one person will behave differently in future it was already worth it.

    My final reply to that: I suggested to her that she should've put that reasoning in her blog post instead of the original sentence. (Still left unsaid: my strong emotionality about: wtf, why try to make people feel guilty for other people's welfare for no reason, and wtf, why not write the actual sensible reasoning instead? Yeah, the one I finally managed to pull out of her was sensible, about asking people to let the organizers know in advance.)

    (...I got a passive-aggressive remark from her instead of a direct reply, to that. She didn't fix the blog sentence either.)

    ...End of episode.


    ...Well analyse away if you can I have had quite a few conflicts with her over similar reasonings of hers before.
    That's Ti, she sounds like she is using Fe

  5. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    That's Ti, she sounds like she is using Fe
    That was the gist of my analysis of it as well

    Though I dunno about that Fe of hers. She told me in private before that she felt bored of doing some Fe things (she still kept doing them anyway to some extent). I found that funny, didn't have a problem with her saying that.

    She also stated *publicly* stuff about being bored of spending too much time with her kids. Tbh, I thought that this one wasn't very nice, saying that in public. (I didn't call her out on it, the honesty itself was alright.)

    So she doesn't seem like a typical Fe-dom but maybe I'm stereotyping too much here?

  6. #76
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    @valaki it can be unhealthy Fe or she is not Fe dom but yeah age also comes in when it comes to how strong your Fe is, mine is incredibly weak I'm now realizing that people are sensitive and people aren't going to be as confident/out there as I am so I need to be careful in how I word requests/comments as not to be to blunt. My ESFJ sister is killing me for it

  7. #77
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    @valaki it can be unhealthy Fe or she is not Fe dom but yeah age also comes in when it comes to how strong your Fe is, mine is incredibly weak I'm now realizing that people are sensitive and people aren't going to be as confident/out there as I am so I need to be careful in how I word phrases as not to be to blunt. My ESFJ sister is killing me for it
    Eh she's like 2 years older than me, that's not much.

    But yes age does play a role in this, my Fe was nonexistent until I was 13 or so.

    How old are you? :p


    Hm and in the past I did also get criticized *publicly* by her about my bad use of Fe. I totally completely hate that. So that does sound like ESFJ eh? :/

    A silly example of that: on an online forum (this is a topic for people meeting IRL with a shared interest), I just post whatever and I don't say "hi" first. She said I should say "hi". Pfft. For a post in a forum topic online?

  8. #78
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    @valaki yeah it sounds like ESFJ, I'm 18 turning 19
    My sister criticized me for

    I: Hey can you please pass the Dr.Pepper bottle
    Friend: Picks up Coca Cola
    I: I asked for the Dr.Pepper Not the Coke
    Friend: Gives me the Dr.Pepper
    I: Thank You

  9. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    @valaki yeah it sounds like ESFJ, I'm 18 turning 19
    My sister criticized me for

    I: Hey can you please pass the Dr.Pepper bottle
    Friend: Picks up Coca Cola
    I: I asked for the Dr.Pepper Not the Coke
    Friend: Gives me the Dr.Pepper
    I: Thank You
    Hm? Why did she criticize you for that?

  10. #80
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Hm? Why did she criticize you for that?
    She said it was rude

Similar Threads

  1. Canadians, how do you feel about Justin Trudeau's job so far and did you vote for him
    By mooseantlers in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2016, 02:15 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 11:42 PM
  3. [MBTItm] so my gf is ESxJ...
    By pardo in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 06:42 AM
  4. So what is my type ?
    By entropie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 04:27 AM
  5. So my second letter is pretty evenly split
    By swordpath in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO