First 56789 Last

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    Now we can cancel out ISTP and since your not for the establishment it's safe to say that your not ISTJ so you're an ESTP, you'll be able to figure it out from here just remember it's an indicator not a blueprint
    Well see my previous post too :p

And I'd appreciate it if we didn't mix MBTI with socionics. I don't believe in mixing the two like that.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    If I'm alone sitting doing nothing, I certainly don't get energy from that. If I go around, I'll have energy even if alone. I don't mind if someone else is with me as long as I'm not just following them. It can be pretty good, just different than when I'm alone. I sometimes will not be talkative though.

Interaction with people is also good as long as it doesn't just mean sitting over a cup of tea and talking for hours. If we do other things, that's better. I'm more able to sustain long conversations in writing online than IRL. Though there's a friend of mine who makes even that sort of situation (of sitting over a cup of tea lol) good, I don't tire out from it then.

Values vs Logic, ehheh, I stated in this thread earlier how I sometimes evaluate by logic and sometimes by F-ish way.
    Are you use Fi or Fe, Ti or Te look at the parts that make them and you'll be able to find out that way, you won't be getting anywhere otherwise but i'm 99.9% sure that you're an ESTP

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Are you use Fi or Fe, Ti or Te look at the parts that make them and you'll be able to find out that way, you won't be getting anywhere otherwise but i'm 99.9% sure that you're an ESTP
    Oh I'm pretty sure about the Ti/Fe (in both systems incidentally). Though I see some Te-like stuff about me as well. Though Se and Te are similar sometimes anyway. In general I relate to the Ti descriptions more than to Te :p But I still score as high in Te as in Ti, in tests. I don't understand Fi at all, not in the dominant position at least for sure. Fi aux, I don't know what that's like

Some people see more Fe than Ti in me, and then some absolutely just see the Ti. Re: my distinct modes I talked about in this thread earlier

I've been also told I'm warmer than the average T type. This though is a complicated thing (again), I did mention earlier how I'm dispassionately calm by default but I can also easily show Fe-ish concern, usually for relatively short periods of time, but it's automatic, I don't have to reason for it with logic. When I'm Fe-ish, I'm still more warm outside than inside, though I don't feel it'd be "fake" warmth or anything. Sometimes I do get really upset about some stuff in a Fe way, that definitely doesn't feel fake either.

Thanks for your opinion btw

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Oh I'm pretty sure about the Ti/Fe (in both systems incidentally). Though I see some Te-like stuff about me as well. Though Se and Te are similar sometimes anyway. In general I relate to the Ti descriptions more than to Te :p But I still score as high in Te as in Ti, in tests. I don't understand Fi at all, not in the dominant position at least for sure. Fi aux, I don't know what that's like

Some people see more Fe than Ti in me, and then some absolutely just see the Ti. Re: my distinct modes I talked about in this thread earlier

I've been also told I'm warmer than the average T type. This though is a complicated thing (again), I did mention earlier how I'm dispassionately calm by default but I can also easily show Fe-ish concern, usually for relatively short periods of time, but it's automatic, I don't have to reason for it with logic. When I'm Fe-ish, I'm still more warm outside than inside, though I don't feel it'd be "fake" warmth or anything. Sometimes I do get really upset about some stuff in a Fe way, that definitely doesn't feel fake either.

Thanks for your opinion btw
    You're an ESTP with a strong Fe

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

You're an ESTP with a strong Fe
    Well sometimes strong sometimes nonexistent lol

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

As for the F vibe

https://www.personalitypage.com/ESFP.html

This profile doesn't read like the Fi of Fi dominants. At least I somewhat relate - though I certainly don't always do these things as listed here - to these and I attributed it to Fe:

- ESFPs have very strong inter-personal skills, and may find themselves in the role of the peacemaker frequently.
    - they are usually very sympathetic and concerned for other people's well-being.
    - One of their greatest gifts is their general acceptance of everyone. They are upbeat and enthusiastic, and genuinely like almost everybody.
    - An ESFP is unfailingly warm and generous with their friends, and they generally treat everyone as a friend.

Though I guess this is more Fi-ish:

- However, once crosesed, an ESFP is likely to make a very strong and stubborn judgment against the person who crossed them. They are capable of deep dislike in such a situation
    - ESFPs usually like to feel strongly bonded with other people, and have a connection with animals and small children that is not found in most other types

I don't really relate to the last one, nah.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

The same site says ESTPs don't trust their instincts. What does that exactly mean?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Well sometimes strong sometimes nonexistent lol
    That's called human nature, it's different on a situational basis and you're an ESTP, the descriptions aren't going to be perfect it means that you think about it before you do it

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

That's called human nature, it's different on a situational basis and you're an ESTP, the descriptions aren't going to be perfect it means that you think about it before you do it
    Er. Think about doing Fe before doing it, is this what you meant?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Er. Think about doing Fe before doing it, is this what you meant?
    Sure