User Tag List

View Poll Results: What's my type

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • ENFJ

    0 0%
  • ENFP

    0 0%
  • ENTJ

    1 9.09%
  • ENTP

    0 0%
  • ESFJ

    0 0%
  • ESFP

    1 9.09%
  • ESTJ

    0 0%
  • ESTP

    4 36.36%
  • INFJ

    0 0%
  • INFP

    2 18.18%
  • INTJ

    0 0%
  • INTP

    0 0%
  • ISFJ

    0 0%
  • ISFP

    0 0%
  • ISTJ

    0 0%
  • ISTP

    1 9.09%
  • I Just Wanna Click Something

    2 18.18%
First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 101

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Hmm ok then maybe sx/sp. Yea sx/sp is more selective. It's like is this person one of me?
    Well with quite some people I don't go deeper, I'm selective about that.

  2. #42
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Lol... Well I am not a lesbian... but sex is always good sure ;p

    Being awesome sounds good too.

    I break laws when they get in the way and I can enjoy that but otherwise I don't care, I'm just really indifferent.

    I certainly don't need a "God". :p

    I don't really strive for absurdism otherwise. I do hate being limited by anything, though.

    So hey I'll go for a mix of these three. Did I make your job easier? No???
    When you do break the rules would you say you do it for the "IDGAF" or is there a calculated reason for it?
    Are you Impulsive?

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    When you do break the rules would you say you do it for the "IDGAF" or is there a calculated reason for it?
    Are you Impulsive?
    I usually have a reason for breaking rules. As for calculated reason I can say I like "hacking the system" Sometimes it's just impatience though. I do get irritated if for some reason I'm forced to play by rules when I would rather break them for my own goals. In other cases if it doesn't get in the way I'm just indifferent about rules. Well and sometimes a rule can be used to get the advantage so then in those cases rules are useful

    As for IDGAF, well that too, I sometimes break rules where it would really take minimal effort to go by the rules and when other people comment on that I tend to be all about not giving a fuck, I do think to myself or even say it out loud sometimes that they're too much of a pussy. :p

    Oh and what I really hate is when someone tries to use Fe-like reasoning for certain rules.

    Yes I'm too impulsive for my own good with some stuff. But I've also learnt to sit on my ass for pretty long to do a task if needed.

  4. #44
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    I usually have a reason for breaking rules. As for calculated reason I can say I like "hacking the system" Sometimes it's just impatience though. I do get irritated if for some reason I'm forced to play by rules when I would rather break them for my own goals. In other cases if it doesn't get in the way I'm just indifferent about rules. Well and sometimes a rule can be used to get the advantage so then in those cases rules are useful

    As for IDGAF, well that too, I sometimes break rules where it would really take minimal effort to go by the rules and when other people comment on that I tend to be all about not giving a fuck, I do think to myself or even say it out loud sometimes that they're too much of a pussy. :p

    Oh and what I really hate is when someone tries to use Fe-like reasoning for certain rules.

    Yes I'm too impulsive for my own good with some stuff. But I've also learnt to sit on my ass for pretty long to do a task if needed.
    You're not an ISTP so the question is if your ESTP or ENTP? Do you like philosophy?

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    You're not an ISTP so the question is if your ESTP or ENTP? Do you like philosophy?
    Now what excluded ISTP ?

    Honestly I'm really curious to hear why you think so ;p

    Philosophy, oh that's a complex thing :p, until I was 18 I didn't really deal much with that sort of thing. Then for a couple of years I spent significantly more time on some philosophical stuff, thinking about stuff, whatnot. I even took a couple of courses about it at university, though I was more into thinking about stuff on my own. I don't really read philosophy writers, it seems interesting but often I will find an issue with that way of thinking, I don't tend to be satisfied with the concepts and ways of reasoning they try to work with. It's often not well connected to reality, sometimes they ignore hard science altogether when it would be quite relevant. I'm a pretty hard reductionist in my way of thinking and that's another reason why I don't like some philosophy concepts. The kind of philosophy I do like is philosophy of science in general and philosophy of certain scientific disciplines (e.g. biology). I do sometimes read a book on science including interpreting science (philosophy for me ).

  6. #46
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Now what excluded ISTP ?

    Honestly I'm really curious to hear why you think so ;p

    Philosophy, oh that's a complex thing :p, until I was 18 I didn't really deal much with that sort of thing. Then for a couple of years I spent significantly more time on some philosophical stuff, thinking about stuff, whatnot. I even took a couple of courses about it at university, though I was more into thinking about stuff on my own. I don't really read philosophy writers, it seems interesting but often I will find an issue with that way of thinking, I don't tend to be satisfied with the concepts and ways of reasoning they try to work with. It's often not well connected to reality, sometimes they ignore hard science altogether when it would be quite relevant. I'm a pretty hard reductionist in my way of thinking and that's another reason why I don't like some philosophy concepts. The kind of philosophy I do like is philosophy of science in general and philosophy of certain scientific disciplines (e.g. biology). I do sometimes read a book on science including interpreting science (philosophy for me ).
    Yes I'm too impulsive for my own good with some stuff. But I've also learnt to sit on my ass for pretty long to do a task if needed Contradicts ISTP and Your view on Philosophy and the importance of it excludes ENTP so you're an ESTP

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    Yes I'm too impulsive for my own good with some stuff. But I've also learnt to sit on my ass for pretty long to do a task if needed Contradicts ISTP
    ISTP is never impulsive?


    and Your view on Philosophy and the importance of it excludes ENTP so you're an ESTP
    Heh well I do find aspects of it important but then I guess you are saying ENTP's are always more into the mental masturbation aspect of it?


    Cool video btw thx :p

  8. #48
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    ISTP is never impulsive?




    Heh well I do find aspects of it important but then I guess you are saying ENTP's are always more into the mental masturbation aspect of it?


    Cool video btw thx :p
    Pretty much on both, we can't generalize and say that I'm exactly the definition but the ISTP's are known for being calm and not impulsive and I can't help but Mental masturbate

  9. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    Pretty much on both, we can't generalize and say that I'm exactly the definition but the ISTP's are known for being calm and not impulsive
    Se aux can't be impulsive?

    I'm pretty calm/dispassionate a lot of the time but I do get irritated or angry easily as well. So I don't relate to being totally unflappable.


    and I can't help but Mental masturbate
    Haha well that's another reason why I don't relate to xxNP, I tire out from that sort of stuff. I like arguing though, I mean I get into that when I specifically disagree about something and that does involve abstract thinking for no goal other than the argument.

  10. #50
    Senior Member OptoGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Se aux can't be impulsive?

    I'm pretty calm/dispassionate a lot of the time but I do get irritated or angry easily as well. So I don't relate to being totally unflappable.




    Haha well that's another reason why I don't relate to xxNP, I tire out from that sort of stuff. I like arguing though, I mean I get into that when I specifically disagree about something and that does involve abstract thinking for no goal other than the argument.
    I'm pretty calm/dispassionate a lot of the time but I do get irritated or angry easily as well. So I don't relate to being totally unflappable.

    Would you rather work on a project or go to a party with the girls?

Similar Threads

  1. Canadians, how do you feel about Justin Trudeau's job so far and did you vote for him
    By mooseantlers in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2016, 02:15 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 11:42 PM
  3. [MBTItm] so my gf is ESxJ...
    By pardo in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 06:42 AM
  4. So what is my type ?
    By entropie in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 04:27 AM
  5. So my second letter is pretty evenly split
    By swordpath in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 07:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO