First 34567 Last

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Hmm ok then maybe sx/sp. Yea sx/sp is more selective. It's like is this person one of me?
    Well with quite some people I don't go deeper, I'm selective about that.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Lol... Well I am not a lesbian... but sex is always good sure ;p

Being awesome sounds good too.

I break laws when they get in the way and I can enjoy that but otherwise I don't care, I'm just really indifferent.

I certainly don't need a "God". :p

I don't really strive for absurdism otherwise. I do hate being limited by anything, though.

So hey I'll go for a mix of these three. Did I make your job easier? No???
    When you do break the rules would you say you do it for the "IDGAF" or is there a calculated reason for it?
    Are you Impulsive?

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by OptoGypsy View Post
    When you do break the rules would you say you do it for the "IDGAF" or is there a calculated reason for it?
    Are you Impulsive?
    I usually have a reason for breaking rules. As for calculated reason I can say I like "hacking the system" Sometimes it's just impatience though. I do get irritated if for some reason I'm forced to play by rules when I would rather break them for my own goals. In other cases if it doesn't get in the way I'm just indifferent about rules. Well and sometimes a rule can be used to get the advantage so then in those cases rules are useful

As for IDGAF, well that too, I sometimes break rules where it would really take minimal effort to go by the rules and when other people comment on that I tend to be all about not giving a fuck, I do think to myself or even say it out loud sometimes that they're too much of a pussy. :p

Oh and what I really hate is when someone tries to use Fe-like reasoning for certain rules.

Yes I'm too impulsive for my own good with some stuff. But I've also learnt to sit on my ass for pretty long to do a task if needed.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I usually have a reason for breaking rules. As for calculated reason I can say I like "hacking the system" Sometimes it's just impatience though. I do get irritated if for some reason I'm forced to play by rules when I would rather break them for my own goals. In other cases if it doesn't get in the way I'm just indifferent about rules. Well and sometimes a rule can be used to get the advantage so then in those cases rules are useful

As for IDGAF, well that too, I sometimes break rules where it would really take minimal effort to go by the rules and when other people comment on that I tend to be all about not giving a fuck, I do think to myself or even say it out loud sometimes that they're too much of a pussy. :p

Oh and what I really hate is when someone tries to use Fe-like reasoning for certain rules.

Yes I'm too impulsive for my own good with some stuff. But I've also learnt to sit on my ass for pretty long to do a task if needed.
    You're not an ISTP so the question is if your ESTP or ENTP? Do you like philosophy?

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

You're not an ISTP so the question is if your ESTP or ENTP? Do you like philosophy?
    Now what excluded ISTP ?

Honestly I'm really curious to hear why you think so ;p

Philosophy, oh that's a complex thing :p, until I was 18 I didn't really deal much with that sort of thing. Then for a couple of years I spent significantly more time on some philosophical stuff, thinking about stuff, whatnot. I even took a couple of courses about it at university, though I was more into thinking about stuff on my own. I don't really read philosophy writers, it seems interesting but often I will find an issue with that way of thinking, I don't tend to be satisfied with the concepts and ways of reasoning they try to work with. It's often not well connected to reality, sometimes they ignore hard science altogether when it would be quite relevant. I'm a pretty hard reductionist in my way of thinking and that's another reason why I don't like some philosophy concepts. The kind of philosophy I do like is philosophy of science in general and philosophy of certain scientific disciplines (e.g. biology). I do sometimes read a book on science including interpreting science (philosophy for me ).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Now what excluded ISTP ?

Honestly I'm really curious to hear why you think so ;p

Philosophy, oh that's a complex thing :p, until I was 18 I didn't really deal much with that sort of thing. Then for a couple of years I spent significantly more time on some philosophical stuff, thinking about stuff, whatnot. I even took a couple of courses about it at university, though I was more into thinking about stuff on my own. I don't really read philosophy writers, it seems interesting but often I will find an issue with that way of thinking, I don't tend to be satisfied with the concepts and ways of reasoning they try to work with. It's often not well connected to reality, sometimes they ignore hard science altogether when it would be quite relevant. I'm a pretty hard reductionist in my way of thinking and that's another reason why I don't like some philosophy concepts. The kind of philosophy I do like is philosophy of science in general and philosophy of certain scientific disciplines (e.g. biology). I do sometimes read a book on science including interpreting science (philosophy for me ).
    Yes I'm too impulsive for my own good with some stuff. But I've also learnt to sit on my ass for pretty long to do a task if needed Contradicts ISTP and Your view on Philosophy and the importance of it excludes ENTP so you're an ESTP

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Yes I'm too impulsive for my own good with some stuff. But I've also learnt to sit on my ass for pretty long to do a task if needed Contradicts ISTP
    ISTP is never impulsive?

and Your view on Philosophy and the importance of it excludes ENTP so you're an ESTP
    Heh well I do find aspects of it important but then I guess you are saying ENTP's are always more into the mental masturbation aspect of it?

Cool video btw thx :p

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

ISTP is never impulsive?

Heh well I do find aspects of it important but then I guess you are saying ENTP's are always more into the mental masturbation aspect of it?

Cool video btw thx :p
    Pretty much on both, we can't generalize and say that I'm exactly the definition but the ISTP's are known for being calm and not impulsive and I can't help but Mental masturbate

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Pretty much on both, we can't generalize and say that I'm exactly the definition but the ISTP's are known for being calm and not impulsive
    Se aux can't be impulsive?

I'm pretty calm/dispassionate a lot of the time but I do get irritated or angry easily as well. So I don't relate to being totally unflappable.

and I can't help but Mental masturbate
    Haha well that's another reason why I don't relate to xxNP, I tire out from that sort of stuff. I like arguing though, I mean I get into that when I specifically disagree about something and that does involve abstract thinking for no goal other than the argument.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Se aux can't be impulsive?

I'm pretty calm/dispassionate a lot of the time but I do get irritated or angry easily as well. So I don't relate to being totally unflappable.

Haha well that's another reason why I don't relate to xxNP, I tire out from that sort of stuff. I like arguing though, I mean I get into that when I specifically disagree about something and that does involve abstract thinking for no goal other than the argument.

Would you rather work on a project or go to a party with the girls?