Just for fun and mental exercise. I always thought he was an INFJ.
- He's very self-contained and soft-spoken.
- He's friendly when interacting with others, but he doesn't speak unless spoken to. He tends to be quiet a majority of the time in group interaction.
- He's very family-oriented and values his roots (he talks to his mom/cousin every day on the phone and has pictures of his hometown on the wall).
- He tries taking on the interaction style of the person he's interacting with, although it ends up being a more contained and low-energy version if the person is more energetic.
- He'd rather go to the city on his own than with new people.
- Although he usually is more in the background when he's in a group, he gossips a lot about what he learned when he's on the phone.
- When he warms up to you, he shows his affection by pushing back more than usual (ex: calling you "shit-head" or saying "oh my god" in a sassy way).
- He doesn't really buy groceries for the room; he just goes out to get meals most of the time.
- He's usually pretty good at finding things to complain about - people, the school, what happened to him, etc.
- He has a habit of cursing under his breath when he's just going about in the room. "Fucking bitch," "shit," etc.
- He says he doesn't mind that I Skype with my friends in the room at night. I thought that he just slept through it, but he told my mom he knows I'm up until like 5 AM sometimes.
- He's not a generally happy person.
- He's neat and moderately organized. According to his mom, he can get really stressed a lot.
- Even though he doesn't have trouble meeting new people, he's not very concerned or focused on maintaining the friendship or building on it.
- His energy is generally steady and slow, but when he's interacting with people it becomes a little more nervous or anxious.
- He doesn't seem entirely sure what he wants out of life - he wants to transfer to either Pace (because it's actually in the city) or a school in Vermont (because it's close to home). He's interesting in fashion and talks about modeling but says he's thinking about an English or Art History major.
All I got for now.