• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my type?

What is my type?

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• ENTP

• INTJ

• Other (Post it)

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What is my MBTI type? :hi:

Ever wanted to post your thoughts about it? The time has arrived for you to do so.

[MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION] [MENTION=15371]RaptorWizard[/MENTION] [MENTION=20868]tsunderes[/MENTION] [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] [MENTION=5494]Amargith[/MENTION] [MENTION=10757]Nicodemus[/MENTION] [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3325]Mole[/MENTION] [MENTION=20757]solipsists[/MENTION]

L

LadyLazarus

This is what I got from you:
E-You are friendly and enjoy talking to strangers.
N-You enjoy writing(not necessairly an N thing,but more so than not),you are open minded,you have some fairly abstract insights,you tend to notice the overall bigger picture over the details.
F-You are warm and welcoming,you are not inclined towards instigating conflict,you seem to care about making others feel comfortable.
P-You seem easy-going and give an overall softer impression than that of J's.

Just my two-cents,please feel free to disagree it is you afterall.:D

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is my MBTI type? :hi:

Ever wanted to post your thoughts about it? The time has arrived for you to do so.
[MENTION=6109]Halla74[/MENTION]

Jacques, I enjoyed our previous conversations immensely and am always impressed by your posts.
That being said, I am short on time right now, so a preliminary assessment from me is all I can offer ATM.

E = You not only have the courage to reach out to strangers, but are obviously energized conversing with them and sharing your ideas.
X = I don't have a read on N/S yet; you maight be near balanced like me - lucky you - poor bastard. :newwink:
X = You are direct, yet you are obviously a person of inward direction and opinion. The jury is out, once again. :coffee:
P = From what I know of you, you are able to see shades of grey, and are more laid back than tense - or overly timely/etc.

That's it for now.
More from me later.
I hope you're having a great evening!

:solidarity:

-Halla74

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I too am leaning in the direction of ENFP =)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't know you well enough, sweetheart, sorry.

Opal

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hey Jacques, sorry for the slow response. I'm with Amargith though; I haven't seen you post much in the few weeks I've been here.

If you feel like talking around it, what kinds of hobbies are you drawn to?