MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    It's just that easy! XD
    "Words are our most powerful weapon, I think, and they speak volumes but what you do is ultimately more important."
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by melisanddre View Post
    Eh, I suppose. I do tend to see the bigger picture, able to understand things without being able to put them into words.
    The thing is, is that I'm incredibly observant - but subconsciously. Without even noticing it I pick up details about everyone around me, and then, in times of great stress I can be rather mean because I know everyone's flaws, everyone's weakness without them knowing.
    At the moment, I'm leaning more towards ISFP for myself mostly because I lack that stereotypical bohemian, 'for the cause' thing INFPs seem to like. My internal monologue is very ENTJ, actually. I just don't say it aloud because I don't want to step on toes and I want to avoid conflict.
    Guess I see the Ni and Fi, no idea about function order but you were really Ni-ish about 1984 and seemed to have low F as well for that one. But that was just one example, dunno how characteristic it is of you.

-Do you frequently get (small or huge) flash backs when you see certain colors/shapes/whatever patterned in a certain way? In a building, box, TV, curtains/whatever? Same for all the other senses...

-Do you frequently get a wave of 'childhood mindset?' Like, you'll experience exactly what it was like to be 5 years old looking at the world around you? Like you're in a trance? This is not a flashback. But actual purely experiencing what it was like again to see the world through the eyes of a 'child you' and all the feelings and impressions of your surroundings associated with it in the present moment.

-Do you tend to be kind of picky about sensory input? For example, when creating a character in an MMORPG, do you always kinda know what you want him/her/it to look like even before you know what the game has to offer in character customization, or what the characters look like at all? And when it fails here, you tend to lose interest? (apply this general concept to any other thing in your life. The game was merely for sake of explanation)

-Do you sometimes feel as if objects carry an essence of some sort? Like, the army jeep that drives jumping over the hills on the road in the middle of blood, guts and war, all happy like a dog to be of service to its drivers. Yet it's ironic for the happy jeep is in direct contradiction to the drivers facial expressions and the scene of war, so you can't help but kinda chuckle at the ironic scene.

Or the desklamp that sits there between your monitor and shelf, hidden away, just kinda wanting to be left alone, hoping for you not to notice its gentle and shy non-threatening presence. Again, a mere personal example. Though I imagine only the 'nutcase' [hidden]-users to be aware of this part of [hidden]... But yet, this is the most pure and truest way of experiencing [hidden]. The inner and wholly subjective impression full on imprinted on the objective world around you.
    God that sounds like going mad lol. Though, the pickiness about sensory input, can Se types never be like that? Though it would be overkill to abandon the game just because some character doesn't look the way I'd like it to. Unless you mean the character is me.

I think the army jeep example is pretty Ni-ish with that subjective association thingie. I only did that when I was really stressed out and I don't want that normally

The desklamp stuff sounded very Si-ish on the other hand. Jungian Si.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Guess I see the Ni and Fi, no idea about function order but you were really Ni-ish about 1984 and seemed to have low F as well for that one. But that was just one example, dunno how characteristic it is of you.

God that sounds like going mad lol. Though, the pickiness about sensory input, can Se types never be like that? Though it would be overkill to abandon the game just because some character doesn't look the way I'd like it to. Unless you mean the character is me.

I think the army jeep example is pretty Ni-ish with that subjective association thingie. I only did that when I was really stressed out and I don't want that normally

The desklamp stuff sounded very Si-ish on the other hand. Jungian Si.
    All of that is Si. It's completely alien to Se types let alone Ni types to quote from the exact ISFJ who posted this on another forum, and I am a testament to that because I had honestly no fucking clue that people experienced the world like that.

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp

It's just that easy! XD

Oh yeah, out of curiosity @melisanddre, do you often find yourself doing stuff like this?
    Definitely the first and the third ones. I have vivid flashbacks because of different objects and stuff, and I am really picky about forming avatars and fashion and appearance so yeah. The others ones not really, though I did talk to my stuffed animals a lot as a child. I think I would be an ENTJ is I was extroverted.
    3w4 - 7w6 - 1w9
    My skin has turned from porcelain, to ivory, to steel

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

It's just that easy! XD
    There's really not much to go on, since the description provided in the OP almost completely revolves around types 3 and 4.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    To tell you more about my inferior, here is a little anecdote that happened about one hour ago: I ruined my relationships with my two best friends, an INFJ and INTP respectively. They dropped me and my other ESFP friend off to see if another friend was working, and he wasn't. Me and said ESFP decided then to play an elaborate game of hide and seek - [I]for an hour and a half/I] When we finally met up again, they basically pulled the car over and yelled at us for being so immature, so irresponsible. ESFP gave in right away and apologized, but I basically told them they were acting like my mother, they were self-righteous, holier-than-thou assholes (which they are - they think they are better than everyone else, more mature and serious), I told them then to 'f themselves' and 'never talk to me again'.
    I feel bad now because I don't have many friends to begin with, and of course our little game went too far and I understand that they were upset but I was having fun so I didn't really care (I am extremely selfish, everything is about me in my world), and I do not regret the things I said to them but I regret the way I handled it and now I have no idea how to suck up my pride to apologize.
    3w4 - 7w6 - 1w9

Socionics
    ILI

Definitely the first and the third ones. I have vivid flashbacks because of different objects and stuff, and I am really picky about forming avatars and fashion and appearance so yeah. The others ones not really, though I did talk to my stuffed animals a lot as a child. I think I would be an ENTJ is I was extroverted.
    Hmmm. That might suggest Si is in the Auxiliary or Tertiary position.

Enneagram
    3w4 sx/sp

Hmmm. That might suggest Si is in the Auxiliary or Tertiary position.
    Well I basically just burned bridges with my friends because of Se so.
    3w4 - 7w6 - 1w9

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

All of that is Si. It's completely alien to Se types let alone Ni types to quote from the exact ISFJ who posted this on another forum, and I am a testament to that because I had honestly no fucking clue that people experienced the world like that.
    Yeah I can see most of it is jungian Si, but are you sure the one that makes a far-flung association is Si too? Jung described Ni in that way. The example was Ni associating some experience of dizziness or pain or something with some general image. This about the army jeep seemed like that to me. That was the sort of stuff I also experienced myself when I had this life period that was most stressful for me. Though I do think the specific example of the jeep was a bit Fe-ish too.

Can you explain why it's still Si if it makes an association like that? How would Ni see it instead, the army jeep example?

Also do you think this is Si and specifically ISFJ? Quoting from OP:

"In my literature class, we were having a Socratic seminar about Orwell's 1984. I was much more passionate about Orwell's use of language - why he included the words he did, the images he did. Why Winston's dreams were important, how doublethink controlled society, etc. The minute we switched topics to whether or not Winston was heroic, I lost interest. I even argued that Winston doesn't matter to the purpose of the novel; he is merely a vehicle for Orwell to describe Oceania.
    It's like, I could write you a whole essay about symbolism or allusions, but when you ask me why I like a certain character, what I thought of the plot, I'll draw a blank."

Btw, to be quite honest I prefer not to deal with any Si definitions much because they are all so wildly different from each other. Si is a big weakness in any of these function based systems.

To tell you more about my inferior, here is a little anecdote that happened about one hour ago: I ruined my relationships with my two best friends, an INFJ and INTP respectively. They dropped me and my other ESFP friend off to see if another friend was working, and he wasn't. Me and said ESFP decided then to play an elaborate game of hide and seek - [I]for an hour and a half/I] When we finally met up again, they basically pulled the car over and yelled at us for being so immature, so irresponsible. ESFP gave in right away and apologized, but I basically told them they were acting like my mother, they were self-righteous, holier-than-thou assholes (which they are - they think they are better than everyone else, more mature and serious), I told them then to 'f themselves' and 'never talk to me again'.
    I feel bad now because I don't have many friends to begin with, and of course our little game went too far and I understand that they were upset but I was having fun so I didn't really care (I am extremely selfish, everything is about me in my world), and I do not regret the things I said to them but I regret the way I handled it and now I have no idea how to suck up my pride to apologize.
    Haha I have done that before myself. And right, I don't know if that's inferior Fe or inferior Fi or what. Anyway sorry I'm sure it's not a great situation for you now.

I didn't get more clear on your type just from that. I really don't have a lot to go on. Only that example where you talked about how you approach books and essay writing.

Socionics
    ILI

@valaki, the army jeep example is still Si because it is linking a feeling (in this case emotions based on appearance) to a concrete object in the exterior world. Ni doesn't do that, Ni-types would probably passively examine it with Se and make a conclusion about why it is there, what it wants, and where it is from.

That example sounds sort of like Te-Fi.