• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help needed, some kind of XNXX

Falling Star

Hello guys,

I've been reading this forum since a while and now am coming into the light to ask your help.

I mostly score as INTJ (65%), then INFJ (35%).
I identify myself as some kind of XNTP even if I never tested as such.
I tried a random Socionics test, got LII.
An online friend of mine slightly familiar with MBTI thinks I am ENTP.
Visual typing gave NiFe (INFJ).

I feel like confused and kindly ask for your help...
I am Enneagram 1 (1w2 I think) as I have a lot of inner anger inside.
For my tritype, I consider 4, 5 and/or 7 in any order.

Please ask me questions, I do not like to talk to the top of my hat, I need interaction.

And thank you for having dropped here!

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

If you identify as XNTP then go with that? Tests results tend to only confuse.

Falling Star

Thank you for your reply.
The thing is that I took a look at cognitive functions and I identify myself more as Se than Si and that does not really stick to XNTP.
Also I care a lot about my looks and how I am perceived by my peers... and it seems like NT do not give a damn about it all and do not seek to be liked.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Thank you for your reply.
The thing is that I took a look at cognitive functions and I identify myself more as Se than Si and that does not really stick to XNTP.
Also I care a lot about my looks and how I am perceived by my peers... and it seems like NT do not give a damn about it all and do not seek to be liked.

How do you relate to Se?

Falling Star

How do you relate to Se?

I am very aware of tastes and smells. Even very sensitive to smells I would say.

I used to be very clumsy and unaware of my body when I was younger (I am in my early 30s).
However, even if I am still a crappy team player, I learnt to enjoy individual sports. I am also a very good dancer since ever.
Skiing gives me that exceptional feeling of freedom.
And I go to a fitness club several times/week with pleasure now. If I skip a training, I feel very very bad.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I am very aware of tastes and smells. Even very sensitive to smells I would say.

I used to be very clumsy and unaware of my body when I was younger (I am in my early 30s).
However, even if I am still a crappy team player, I learnt to enjoy individual sports. I am also a very good dancer.
And I go to a fitness club several times/week with pleasure now. If I skip a training, I feel very very bad.

Lol, why exactly do you relate to XNTP?..

Falling Star

Lol, why exactly do you relate to XNTP?..

Sounds like you are making fun of me :p
I spend a lot of time in my head. I also overanalyse pretty everything.
I am a knowledge junkie. I like to gather a lot of information.
I am aloof and quite limited in my emotional reactions.
I am not sentimental or people oriented (like save every lost soul).

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Sounds like you are making fun of me :p
I spend a lot of time in my head. I also overanalyse pretty everything.
I am a knowledge junkie. I like to gather a lot of information.
I am aloof and quite limited in my emotional reactions.
I am not sentimental or people oriented (like save every lost soul).

I wasn't making fun of you. I just wanted to see what you would say.

I dunno, I'm thinking ISTP? Ti, Se.. Just a hunch.

Falling Star

I wasn't making fun of you. I just wanted to see what you would say.

I dunno, I'm thinking ISTP? Ti, Se.. Just a hunch.

Woah this is an unexpected thing to consider :)
I am into Se since 2 years actually (I nearly died and realized that I was not taking any benefits from life, I guess now I am trying to live it out).
I used to be very sentimentally fragile before but life made me colder and closed.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

However, even if I am still a crappy team player, I learnt to enjoy individual sports. I am also a very good dancer since ever.

this reminds me of myself, and makes me think ENTP. sounds like strong Ne with inferior Si to me.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Can you detail please? Thanks!

hm, i'll try. but honestly, since i'm Ne-dom with inferior Si, it struck me on a "oh i recognize that" way more than "i think this for x, y, z".

inferior Si is like clum-sy. it's directly opposed to Ne (which would be your dominant function if you were an ENTP), so ENPs are normally caught up in their heads, and the what ifs at the sacrifice of their awareness of their bodies. i wonder about your dancing. are you better at feeling the music and just moving with it or are you like super coordinated and precise with your movements?

the thing with inferiors is that we normally don't like our inferior function. i do not relate to Si. also, i love tastes, sounds, smells, sights, and feels. and i know i'm not an Se user. i think some of that might be from being an enneagram 7. also, being "comforted" by these sensory things is another manifestation of Si inferior.

just some thoughts. i'm not sure what your experience is, so please share anything you think is relevant to what i said, or ask me to clarify.

Falling Star

Have you read about ISTP?

Yep, read a couple of things about.
I do not lean towards mechanical or rational projects and ideas. I am definitely not very calm and rational for a long time.
I am very into languages, writing, philosophy, psychology.
I am also very into theoretical patterns, researches and knowledge (I got 2 master degrees => linguistics and communication).
Though I like to be logical and consistent in my way of communicating. This suprises most of men quite a lot.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Yep, read a couple of things about.
I do not lean towards mechanical or rational projects and ideas. I am definitely not very calm and rational for a long time.
I am very into languages, writing, philosophy, psychology.
I am also very into theoretical patterns, researches and knowledge (I got 2 master degrees => linguistics and communication).
Though I like to be logical and consistent in my way of communicating. This suprises most of men quite a lot.

I think you're ENTP.

I don't know where you were getting the Se stuff from.

Falling Star

I think you're ENTP.

I don't know where you were getting the Se stuff from.

I do not know, probably I am mixing things up.

But I really grew aware of my surroundings lately, especially when I am stressed.
I am also incapable to really listen to my body, I can stick to a very hard regimen for a long time... and then drown in all kind of sensory stimulation. Over eat or over drink for example. And then feel soooo guilty about.

Falling Star

hm, i'll try. but honestly, since i'm Ne-dom with inferior Si, it struck me on a "oh i recognize that" way more than "i think this for x, y, z".

inferior Si is like clum-sy. it's directly opposed to Ne (which would be your dominant function if you were an ENTP), so ENPs are normally caught up in their heads, and the what ifs at the sacrifice of their awareness of their bodies. i wonder about your dancing. are you better at feeling the music and just moving with it or are you like super coordinated and precise with your movements?

the thing with inferiors is that we normally don't like our inferior function. i do not relate to Si. also, i love tastes, sounds, smells, sights, and feels. and i know i'm not an Se user. i think some of that might be from being an enneagram 7. also, being "comforted" by these sensory things is another manifestation of Si inferior.

just some thoughts. i'm not sure what your experience is, so please share anything you think is relevant to what i said, or ask me to clarify.
For the dancing, I actually started when I was 4 (classical dancing, then modern when I was older).
I know how to be super coordinated, I was trained for that (yep 6 to 8 hours of ballet per week...)
But I can also really feel the music and am able to improvise.
However, sports activity was a nightmare for me at school.
I had an impression to be disconnected from my body (I have an asthenic physique, quite fragile and small boned).

Falling Star

This is what I got from Mal12345:
INTP 46
ENTJ 45 (=> What the heck?)
INFJ 45
ISFJ 44
ISFP 44
ENFJ 43
ESTJ 43
INTJ 43
INFP 42
ISTJ 42