User Tag List

First 123 Last

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Yeah, I think five sounds is right.

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    this reminds me of myself, and makes me think ENTP. sounds like strong Ne with inferior Si to me.
    Can you detail please? Thanks!

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Falling Star View Post
    Have you read about ISTP?

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

hm, i'll try. but honestly, since i'm Ne-dom with inferior Si, it struck me on a "oh i recognize that" way more than "i think this for x, y, z".

inferior Si is like clum-sy. it's directly opposed to Ne (which would be your dominant function if you were an ENTP), so ENPs are normally caught up in their heads, and the what ifs at the sacrifice of their awareness of their bodies. i wonder about your dancing. are you better at feeling the music and just moving with it or are you like super coordinated and precise with your movements?

the thing with inferiors is that we normally don't like our inferior function. i do not relate to Si. also, i love tastes, sounds, smells, sights, and feels. and i know i'm not an Se user. i think some of that might be from being an enneagram 7. also, being "comforted" by these sensory things is another manifestation of Si inferior.

just some thoughts. i'm not sure what your experience is, so please share anything you think is relevant to what i said, or ask me to clarify.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Have you read about ISTP?
    Yep, read a couple of things about.
    I do not lean towards mechanical or rational projects and ideas. I am definitely not very calm and rational for a long time.
    I am very into languages, writing, philosophy, psychology.
    I am also very into theoretical patterns, researches and knowledge (I got 2 master degrees => linguistics and communication).
    Though I like to be logical and consistent in my way of communicating. This suprises most of men quite a lot.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Yep, read a couple of things about.
    I do not lean towards mechanical or rational projects and ideas. I am definitely not very calm and rational for a long time.
    I am very into languages, writing, philosophy, psychology.
    I am also very into theoretical patterns, researches and knowledge (I got 2 master degrees => linguistics and communication).
    Though I like to be logical and consistent in my way of communicating. This suprises most of men quite a lot.
    I think you're ENTP.

I don't know where you were getting the Se stuff from.

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    I think you're ENTP.

I don't know where you were getting the Se stuff from.
    I do not know, probably I am mixing things up.

But I really grew aware of my surroundings lately, especially when I am stressed.
    I am also incapable to really listen to my body, I can stick to a very hard regimen for a long time... and then drown in all kind of sensory stimulation. Over eat or over drink for example. And then feel soooo guilty about.

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    hm, i'll try. but honestly, since i'm Ne-dom with inferior Si, it struck me on a "oh i recognize that" way more than "i think this for x, y, z".

inferior Si is like clum-sy. it's directly opposed to Ne (which would be your dominant function if you were an ENTP), so ENPs are normally caught up in their heads, and the what ifs at the sacrifice of their awareness of their bodies. i wonder about your dancing. are you better at feeling the music and just moving with it or are you like super coordinated and precise with your movements?

the thing with inferiors is that we normally don't like our inferior function. i do not relate to Si. also, i love tastes, sounds, smells, sights, and feels. and i know i'm not an Se user. i think some of that might be from being an enneagram 7. also, being "comforted" by these sensory things is another manifestation of Si inferior.

just some thoughts. i'm not sure what your experience is, so please share anything you think is relevant to what i said, or ask me to clarify.
    For the dancing, I actually started when I was 4 (classical dancing, then modern when I was older).
    I know how to be super coordinated, I was trained for that (yep 6 to 8 hours of ballet per week...)
    But I can also really feel the music and am able to improvise.
    However, sports activity was a nightmare for me at school.
    I had an impression to be disconnected from my body (I have an asthenic physique, quite fragile and small boned).

This is what I got from Mal12345:
    INTP 46
    ENTJ 45 (=> What the heck?)
    INFJ 45
    ISFJ 44
    ISFP 44
    ENFJ 43
    ESTJ 43
    INTJ 43
    INFP 42
    ISTJ 42
    ISTP 41
    ESFJ 39
    ESTP 39
    ENTP 37
    ESFP 31
    ENFP 26

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

This is what I got from Mal12345:
    INTP 46
    ENTJ 45 (=> What the heck?)
    INFJ 45
    ISFJ 44
    ISFP 44
    ENFJ 43
    ESTJ 43
    INTJ 43
    INFP 42
    ISTJ 42
    ISTP 41
    ESFJ 39
    ESTP 39
    ENTP 37
    ESFP 31
    ENFP 26
    try this test http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type/67599-16-personality-types-test.html

it seemed like a lot of people were getting their right type on it.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.