User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@valaki

(Not trying to argue here) Are you sure you do have a health problem? If there is nothing specific to go on, other than the exercise problem, I would say it's really unlikely. Now of course if you have more specifics on it, forget what I said then.

Oh yeah and as I said, to lose weight, you can still try aerobic exercise *hint hint* Unless you do explicitly have a health problem preventing you from that too
    I've had this problem for 7 years now and I have no clue what it is. I'm about to get a full-time job with insurance and maybe I can figure out what the problem is then.

Oh yeah and as I said, to lose weight, you can still try aerobic exercise *hint hint* Unless you do explicitly have a health problem preventing you from that too
    It's not a hard enough exercise to get the body that I want, so I don't give a shit.

I'm the same way with soc, some awareness of it was developed later.
    But I have strong self-pres now. I guess it came from years and years of living in poverty. Now it seems that my whole life is about making money. However, I guess poverty will do that to you.

Well I was responding to this: "Social people want to be a part of something, they want social acceptance, they want to be included in the world, they want to fit in, etc."

And right, you understood, I can't actively work towards this. To break this down into more specifics; I do like the idea of social acceptance and inclusion, however I cannot do anything to try and fit in because I lack enough awareness, and then some of what seems to be required feels limiting to me; for example I can't force a social mask on myself that would help me achieve this. Btw, I do have automatic awareness of some soc stuff but I often take the antagonistic stance by default.

So, I will be a part of social interaction only if others are explicitly including me and that can only happen if they are taking the active initiative, not me. It did happen before and it was pretty nice so it's not that I'm completely antagonistic towards the idea of social stuff.

Well I was responding to this: "Social people want to be a part of something, they want social acceptance, they want to be included in the world, they want to fit in, etc."

And right, you understood, I can't actively work towards this. To break this down into more specifics; I do like the idea of social acceptance and inclusion, however I cannot do anything to try and fit in because I lack enough awareness, and then some of what seems to be required feels limiting to me; for example I can't force a social mask on myself that would help me achieve this. Btw, I do have automatic awareness of some soc stuff but I often take the antagonistic stance by default.
    So you have no idea how to navigate the social arena then? Wow, this comes very natural to me. This is not hard for me at all.

I guess you asking these questions points towards to you being sx/so over sx/sp. You could even be so/sx but no way in hell you're soc-last :P
    Yeah this is what everyone says that I am not social last. God I hope I'm not so/sp though. I'm gonna kill myself if I'm so/sp, they just anger me.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    I've had this problem for 7 years now and I have no clue what it is. I'm about to get a full-time job with insurance and maybe I can figure out what the problem is then.
    Oh well good luck with it then.

It's not a hard enough exercise to get the body that I want, so I don't give a shit.
    Try running a marathon, it's aerobic and hard.

But I have strong self-pres now. I guess it came from years and years of living in poverty. Now it seems that my whole life is about making money. However, I guess poverty will do that to you.
    Lol maybe I'm the same way with soc instinct.

So you have no idea how to navigate the social arena then? Wow, this comes very natural to me. This is not hard for me at all.
    Yes and most of it comes from having low awareness and whatever awareness I do have is often in the negative way.

Yeah this is what everyone says that I am not social last. God I hope I'm not so/sp though. I'm gonna kill myself if I'm so/sp, they just anger me.
    Well you could fit sp-last just fine from what I've seen. Sooo no worries ;p

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

@valaki

Oh well good luck with it then.
    Yeah I'm gonna work full-time for a while. I have too many costly problems not to.

Try running a marathon, it's aerobic and hard.
    No, I can't run period and can only walk. This is what sucks about me.
    Well you could fit sp-last just fine from what I've seen. Sooo no worries ;p
    Yeah that's what everyone keeps telling me.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

No, I can't run period and can only walk. This is what sucks about me.
    That's normal if you never practiced it.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    That's normal if you never practiced it.
    No I used to run all the time and was in excellent shape. Then all of a sudden I just started gagging out of nowhere.

MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi

No I used to run all the time and was in excellent shape. Then all of a sudden I just started gagging out of nowhere.
    Yeah thats weird. I would add one more thing, check if it's for a psychological reason instead of a physical reason. Maybe that's still a trivial suggestion sorry but I find that people often underestimate the chance of that

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by valaki View Post
    Yeah thats weird. I would add one more thing, check if it's for a psychological reason instead of a physical reason. Maybe that's still a trivial suggestion sorry but I find that people often underestimate the chance of that
    Yeah it might actually be psychological. I just can't afford to find out just yet.