User Tag List

123 Last

Default Help type me Ixxx

I don't know my personality type and it's driving me mad because everybody else seems to know theirs and won't stop talking about it

So, the first time I took the test I got INTJ. Then I took the blogthings version and got ISTJ. After that I've gotten all sorts of weird types. I would have picked INTJ because it fits me decently, but I am not so stupidly cold to others and I am not self confident. I like to cuddle guinea pigs and bunny rabbits

More info... um, so I took that house test and picked House #3

I checked the quick guide to determining your type. I know I'm introverted and usually directing, so according to Linda Berens I should be an INTJ, ISTJ, INFJ, or ISTP.
    I couldn't determine my temperament because I don't know if I'm concrete or abstract or affiliative or pragmatic

Anyone want to help?
    Attached Images Attached Images

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Why do you know you're introverted?

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Why do you know you're introverted?
    I'm too reserved and contained on the outside, and I don't get energy from people. I'm pretty playful once you get to know me though.

double post

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by badatlife View Post
    I'm too reserved and contained on the outside, and I don't get energy from people. I'm pretty playful once you get to know me though.
    That's what everyone says!

That's what everyone says!
    Probably... What else do I say then? I'm an introvert because I fit the definition of an introvert

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Probably... What else do I say then? I'm an introvert because I fit the definition of an introvert
    What's the definition of introvert lol

What's the definition of introvert lol
    Probably reserved and contained and doesn't get energy from others

never mind. I'm bad at life.

MBTI
    IxTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Socionics
    LSI

never mind. I'm bad at life.
    No, no, no. You are note bad at life. You're a 9w8, so your natural inclination, one would assume, is that you do not relish conflict but you have a certain expectations in life, high standards, if you will. My gut says INFJ. In reference to the 4 types you think you could be: INTJs and ISTJs are not playful in general and ISTPs are very cold and self confident. Again, having chosen house #3 (even the house test is a truly elementary test), one could assume you have a complex personality (like most people) that cannot be easily placed in any one personality type. Regardless, I would go with INFJ. You can teeter on the F/T aspect, but the differences between S and N tend to be more pronounced. INFJs, in my experience, do not enjoy confrontation and love peace and tranquility, but they are aggressive internally because they want/need things to be a certain way (you are right next to perfectionist 1's). What do you think? This is based on the little information you have given. Tell us more about yourself.