I've taken MBTI tests several times. The overwhelmingly majority result is INTJ, with the occasional INFJ and ISTJ. There are aspects about INTJs that I know are not like me at all. For example:
- INTJS are said to be very direct, which makes them seem insensitive.
> I am usually very careful about not offending people ( besides PCness, which I think is B.S). If its with my immediate family, I'm more direct.
- INTJs tend to dislike authority
> I have always respected authority figures, except when I think they're wrong.
- INTJS enjoy intellectual discussion/arguments
> I prefer to keep my intellectual findings to myself. It's because I am not very confident (confidence is an INTJ trait). I am just an onlooker when these discussions take place. I find arguing to be very draining.
- Most INTJS seem to be agnostic/atheist since they find religion to be totally illogical. I'm Catholic (please people,I'm not here to argue about God, religion, etc.).
> One of the reasons I'm Catholic is because of its strong intellectual traditions, which I love, and openness to science (Vatican Observatory, acceptance of evolution/alien life, long list of priests who were scientists, etc.). I guess those reasons are INTJish.
- People at school see me as a very nice person, while INTJs are usually seen as cold.
Now here are things that indicate I may be an INTJ (note that most of these traits are stronger when I'm with my family)
- Despite being seen as a nice, well-behaved girl, I am also seen at times by my family as being aloof/serious. My siblings are also more affectionate than I am, which my parents have pointed out.
- I hate purely emotional arguments. I think logic with some emotion thrown in works best.
> Another reason I'm Catholic. Its not the most emotional type of Christianity. I think you have to have actual reasons for believing in God other than basing it purely on emotion. (Again, I'm not seeking to argue about God or religion here. I mention mine because I think it helps provide insight into my personality.)
- I dislike small talk. I think it wastes time and people should just get straight to the point.
- I'm introverted.
Here are other things about myself that I think will help determine my typology:
- I am very concerned with morality/ethics. Everytime I do something, I ask myself is this right or wrong?
- I doubt myself alot/over think things often.
- I do extremely well in school ( over 4.0 GPA, lots of AP classes)
- I can be very anxious/nervous
-I'm into UFOs/paranormal
I would greatly appreciate your insights. Also, you may ask me questions that can help determine my type.