User Tag List

First 12

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by QuietSky View Post
    I think 2 sounds the most like me.
    You are an introverted feeling dominant type, which is IxFP. Most likely INFP. (97% certainty Ji)

For an entire caricature, I put forward INFP 6w5 so/sp.

I've looked up INFJS, and they sound more like me, except for the descriptions of them being missionary and often mistaken for extroverts. Thanks for your help. Alea_iacta_est. I am new to the Meyers-Briggs personality testing, so I'm not as knowledgeable about determining personalities as many of you here are. I would like to hear more opinions please.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I've looked up INFJS, and they sound more like me, except for the descriptions of them being missionary and often mistaken for extroverts. Thanks for your help. Alea_iacta_est. I am new to the Meyers-Briggs personality testing, so I'm not as knowledgeable about determining personalities as many of you here are. I would like to hear more opinions please.
    Descriptions for types usually aren't that good. Hang around here for a few months and you'll start to get the jist of what personality theories actually are. It's not an overnight process. It has taken me years to really get it, and I started looking into MBTI when I was only 15.

Determining your type when you're young (your profile says you're 16), is really hard and in some cases impossible. Don't be too upset if it's not easy to pin down. Our types settle as our personalities settle. I'm 24 and honestly even in the past year my persona has changed quite a lot as I settle into who I truly am. If you asked me when I was 16 though, if my personality would be what it is now, would I believe it? Hell no. It's all apart of development and growing.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Socionics
    ILI

My final addition: INFPs are judging types (wait... what?), they lead with the judging function of Fi (introverted feeling) and will predominantly trust their own reasoning skills to solve problems rather than trying to use their own perception of events to solve problems. INFJs are perceiving types, they lead with the perceiving function of Ni (introverted intuition) and will trust their own perception of events to solve problems slightly over their reasoning skills (at first).

INFP: Fi + Ne + Si + Te - Fe - Ni - Se - Ti (gray represent shadow processess, or what functions you begin using under stress)

INFJ: Ni + Fe + Ti + Se - Ne - Fi - Te - Si

Thanks Hard. You're right.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I've looked up INFJS, and they sound more like me
    Lol.